Took 80mg of Lasix. CRAZY debloat (with pics)

Tr0ubLe

Tr0ubLe

Bullied for tiktok hair
I woke up at 6 am and popped 2 pills (40 mg each of furosemide).
before:
IMG 20231211 140616

After:
IMG 20231211 140709

Both were taken at same lightning, same direction. Both are lens distorted and fked up my jaw. The difference is obvious though.
  • First 20 mins nothing happened, took the pills at 6:50.
  • First piss 7:17
  • 2nd 7:30
  • 3rd 7:46
  • 4th 8:03
  • I Stopped recording then and kept pissing for the next 3 and half hours. Averaging a piss every ¼ an hour.
Took the pill before 4 hours of the event. Just like @pneumocystosis suggests. I peed last time before I got out of the house and stopped then ( at 10:55). The debloat then was at its peak ( the pic was on 10 o'clock when I took the after, but the debloating continued), THE MOST DEBLOATED I'VE EVER GOT.

I Then went to my lecture and had IOIs with literally most girls. This came ofc with a price....
That caused fucking anxiety. I was trying to make eye contact with stacylite and wherever I look I'll see a girl eyeing me (had mild prettyboy style on)

Side effects:
After 2 hours of popping Lasix my left ear clogged up and my hearing was paired. I suspect this is due to not increasingly up the dose...
My voice was fucked aswell (throat related probably)
The hearing loss continued till this morning then went away. Shit was scary and ecstastic at the same time.

The debloat kinda continued till the next day.
a MTB striked up a convo with me today at uni.
a weak htb ginger asked me shit and she smiled aswell.
And a fogger htb laughed to my shit joke...
They kept giving me eye contact the next lecture... Now I'll have to wait till next week. Without lasix.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Kristin, sayi and 4 others
Ngl you look more bloated in the after than in the before pic. Placebo and camera distortion plus different lighting is a hell of a drug.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, niqfan625 and Tr0ubLe
retard

• +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC
Ngl you look more bloated in the after than in the before pic. Placebo and camera distortion plus different lighting is a hell of a drug.
Bruh...
Even the pics aren't as well as the IRL debloat. How's placebo gonna make you piss the fuck out of urself

there are no stacylites in whatever shithole mumbai university youre attending. you have not ONE redeeming feature. Cuck jaw, Cuck midface, and worst of all CUCK eyes. Even when youcover your eyes i can see the underye/paranasial hollowing caused by maxillary recession. You may have taken lasix but you only did so to gain rep points here and LARP. Youre not slaying shit. Stop coping with muh debloat and accept you're boneless, only then can your looksmaxxing journey start.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, It'snotover, Cope and 14 others
Ngl this is useless unless you send us a video and just show us

there are no stacylites in whatever shithole mumbai university youre attending
No stacylites in Syria? Yeah sure...
Cuck jaw, Cuck midface, and worst of all CUCK eyes. Even when youcover your eyes i can see the underye/paranasial hollowing caused by maxillary recession
I 100% agree with you. These pics make me look like shit. It was just for the sake of comparison. If I looked that shit then why am I getting attention from females?

I believe you, i also took this shit (100mg) and its beyond crazy, the water retain on my upper eyelid diminishes significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Retards out here popping lasix without even leanmaxxing first :lul: :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and FutureChadronelite
placebo results

• JFL
a MTB striked up a convo with me today at uni.
a weak htb ginger asked me shit and she smiled aswell.
And a fogger htb laughed to my shit joke...
They kept giving me eye contact the next lecture... Now I'll have to wait till next week. Without lasix.

Please take your pills schizo.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and soover4me
I believe you, i also took this shit (100mg) and its beyond crazy, the water retain on my upper eyelid diminishes significantly.
Yeah. Did u have hearing problems though? I might not try this again

Retards out here popping lasix without even leanmaxxing first :lul: :lul:
Morning bloat and u should be debloating always if u're seeing girls wtf.
Even if you're 20 percent bf u could look 15 just by debloating. I'm still leanmaxxing tho

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Difference in shadow and lighting seemingly, terrible angle and bad cam so I wouldn't know but where did you get the furosemide

• +1
lmfao from boneless nigger to boneless nigger

• JFL
Morning bloat and u should be debloating always if u're seeing girls wtf.
Even if you're 20 percent bf u could look 15 just by debloating. I'm still leanmaxxing tho
It's the easiest thing and easiest to control

I have to eat low carb and no processed food for my acne as well so my diet is so restricted

But if you don't have acne just fucking fast hard a few times per week and eat less it's so easy

• +1
Difference in shadow and lighting seemingly, terrible angle and bad cam so I wouldn't know but where did you get the furosemide
Nah I tried to mimic the same angle and lightning of the first pic.
I got it from a local pharmacy here. I bought tret a while back too, no prescription

• +1
It's the easiest thing and easiest to control

I have to eat low carb and no processed food for my acne as well so my diet is so restricted

But if you don't have acne just fucking fast hard a few times per week and eat less it's so easy
I bulked hard for frame gains for the last 2 years so I'm taking it easy on the leanmaxxing to preserve the most muscle. But yeah i fast daily and eat clean.
I can usually reach a somewhat lasix level of debloat naturally with spinach and sweating. Ps, drinking litres of water is cope and will bloat u back after you debloat, food aswell

Nah I tried to mimic the same angle and lightning of the first pic.
I got it from a local pharmacy here. I bought tret a while back too, no prescription
3rd world swagger I can't get this shit in US

• +1
Bro went from McDonald’s cashier to aneroxic McDonald’s cashier

Your after is my before in shit lightning and I’m scresser

where did you get ur lasix

buddy discovered how to cheek suck lmfao @qotav

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: Obito
nigga ugly as shit + ethnic = 0
Stfu. It's shit bathroom lighting+ shit camera making me look shitskin.
I was rated here high mtn before softmaxxing lol.
Just take the comparison. Ik i look ugly asf but diuretics work and that's the point of this thread.

Bloat is not real, ur just fat or boneless

Bloat is not real, ur just fat or boneless
How do you explain the puffiness that subsides when you sweat or you don't drink water? Debloating is legit asf

How do you explain the puffiness that subsides when you sweat or you don't drink water? Debloating is legit asf
I cant explain something that happens, the only change is when u lower / higher bf%. Ur probably 20% + since ur jaw has no definition