Tooth whitening and especially keeping it

Germania

Germania

Kraken
A looksmax that always goes down a bit. What is the best way to get, and most importantly keep, white teeth?
I have used crest whitening strips and they work. The problem, however, is that coffee and other environmental influences reduce the white coloration. So what's the best way to go about it?

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
I'm interested because I had my teeth whitened by a dentist and that did nothing...
I know some people had some success by doing themselves by buying all the shit and applying hydrogen peroxide at a higher percentage than the one the dentists use (although risky)

I'm interested because I had my teeth whitened by a dentist and that did nothing...
I know some people had some success by doing themselves by buying all the shit and applying hydrogen peroxide at a higher percentage than the one the dentists use (although risky)
Yeah, but how to keep the white look in a healthy way? Skipping coffee which makes the teath more yellow, would suck hard?

Yeah, but how to keep the white look in a healthy way? Skipping coffee which makes the teath more yellow, would suck hard?
Honestly my dentist talked about of stuff, not just coffee
acidic food, sauces, sodas, tea, fruit juice
you're supposed to avoid that for the next 48 hours, but obviously the more you consume these stuff the less the "white" is gonna last...
but also avoiding everything it's a bit of overkill

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Germania
no coffee/tee/coce. everything else is pretty much fine, but those 3 are the killers of any previously whitened teeth.

If you drink juice, always mix it with water. Always take a sip of water after every meal/drink to flush out your mouth with it. Short exposure isn't that bad, if you prevent the brown stuff from sitting on your teeth afterwards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ChristianChad and CokoMleko