top 5 forum larpers

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
no. 1 @FreakkForLife gets paid by research chemical and height enhancement companies to shill their products. this is how he saves up for surgeries

no. 2 @Xangsane he can't share any audio of his parents fighting about his sister being racist because it never happened, a complete larp, like all of his other posts. he's one of the biggest no life truecels on the forum (his pic is just a morph of cillian murphy and some random arab guy) so he doesn't have a problem spending all day either larping as family members or using his @Niko69 account

no. 3 @DwayneWhite55 most obvious larper of this list. i'm not even taking the top 5 order seriously btw. this is just random order. he's actually an NT tyrone that larps as some 68 year old white guy he found on Twitter and laughs about it with his friends irl. he refuses to provide sufficient proof that he is the pics he posted. i've asked for a pic of him holding his username or a video and he refuses

forget 4 and 5

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17311, tournesol and 22 others
when will it be my turn to get featured in a top 5 list???

I post here all day slacking off at my officel job:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18244
I'm not a larper just don't feel like taking more pics,I've posted more pics then most people on here that won't even show 1.

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Prince88, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
I'm not a larper just don't feel like taking more pics,I've posted more pics then most people on here that won't even show 1.
yeah yeah shut up faggot

IF YOU HAVE NO VIDEO OF YOU SAYING "HI IT'S ME PEPPERONI PIZZA LOVER 223" WITHIN IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED TO BE A LARPER

YOU ALREADY POSTED 300 PICS WHY WOULD YOU CARE, LARPER?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Prince88, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
yeah yeah shut up faggot

IF YOU HAVE NO VIDEO OF YOU SAYING "HI IT'S ME PEPPERONI PIZZA LOVER 223" WITHIN IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED TO BE A LARPER

YOU ALREADY POSTED 300 PICS WHY WOULD YOU CARE, LARPER?
@DwayneWhite55 you should be banned tbh

your larps aren't even funny in the slightest

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, galego123, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
4. Growth Dish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 16369
5. Growth Plate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, KING REIDYZ, galego123 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 20056 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
larper confirmed. your cortisol is higher than ever realizing that no one believes you
You're the biggest larper here pretending to be this nigger goon

Attachments

• 18551.jpg
    18551.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, BoneDensity, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
I agree heavily on the @Xangsane one. I doubt if even one of his tales is real. Don’t care about freak. @DwayneWhite55 isn’t a larper though jfl
He's beyond larping, he ascended to the next level where he believes his morphs of Cillian Murphy and some random Arab are truly him

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
Good list tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and galego123
no. 1 @FreakkForLife gets paid by research chemical and height enhancement companies to shill their products. this is how he saves up for surgeries

no. 2 @Xangsane he can't share any audio of his parents fighting about his sister being racist because it never happened, a complete larp, like all of his other posts. he's one of the biggest no life truecels on the forum (his pic is just a morph of cillian murphy and some random arab guy) so he doesn't have a problem spending all day either larping as family members or using his @Niko69 account

no. 3 @DwayneWhite55 most obvious larper of this list. i'm not even taking the top 5 order seriously btw. this is just random order. he's actually an NT tyrone that larps as some 68 year old white guy he found on Twitter and laughs about it with his friends irl. he refuses to provide sufficient proof that he is the pics he posted. i've asked for a pic of him holding his username or a video and he refuses

forget 4 and 5
Xansgane made Niko account literally, Niko don't have time to shitpost and spend hours everyday on this shit website JFL
Also is Xansgane that retarded? Niko typing on this website IS EXACT to Xansgane and is completely different from Niko's reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BoneDensity, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
@Thrombo too

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
damn
this user is like True Detective @vanilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 20056 and Growth Plate
@LooksOverAll is the OG larper

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 16369
Is Zyros still around?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yall heard that new lil scottie album ? Whoooo fire Boys. How about big yeet yeet feat tulip lips

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yall heard that new lil scottie album ? Whoooo fire Boys. How about big yeet yeet feat tulip lips
how are you STILL on this thread nigga
you seem to really be struggling to accept you were exposed as the biggest larper of psl all time

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
how are you STILL on this thread nigga
you seem to really be struggling to accept you were exposed as the biggest larper of psl all time
So you're a 16 year old dweeb wigger white kid larping as a thug black rapper but I'm the larper