Toronto is fucking shit for black guys

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
If you're sub lightskin esp. Some of my best lightskins did shit, all my darkskin "slayers" barely do better than me and get the same shit quality. Idk where this myth that blacks do amazing here when they fucking dont

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fundz, ReadBooksEveryday, to be human and 18 others
Can't relate 💀

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and isis_Bleach
Bluepillers try to say Canada is easy for ethnics when we gotta work 3 times harder than whites to achieve the same fucking results.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: to be human, fogdart, Truecel14 and 8 others
bbc theory is just low inhib and status theory. at least lightskins can look decent

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Adonis, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and isis_Bleach
Bluepillers try to say Canada is easy for ethnics when we gotta work 3 times harder than whites to achieve the same fucking results.
Its the city. Toronto specifically is just ass

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, isis_Bleach, datboijj and 2 others
bbc theory is just low inhib and status theory. at least lightskins can look decent
Dude a darkskin can have a lightskin pheno and get taxed the fuck out of for having nigger hair and shit coloring.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, isis_Bleach and thereallegend
Broderick hunter gets shit tier women here. If youre dark youre relating
True, I'm more of a hazelnut east african guy and I could understand why dark sub suharan types aren't getting much pussy.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart and isis_Bleach
DR, Colombia and Brazil
you're welcome

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart and isis_Bleach
That's if your darker skinned dough

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Blackgymmax
its probably because the asians/indians are monopolizing all of the women,at least based on what
@Biggdink says

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, Truecel14, Deleted member 17872 and 10 others
True, I'm more of a hazelnut east african guy and I could understand why dark sub suharan types aren't getting much pussy.
Youre not getting shit either faggot even this guy wasnt doing very well. Your shit scraps of becky dont mean shit. Even austin Dunham wasnt clearing it with hot girls.
Stupid ass larpers
D4f23e6648efa0192af48e977ca6e65d0
7c6654197232e5b7573dd7a899109eda0

Mind you he DOES kill it in certain canadian cities

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, gymmaxedhorse and Yliaster
If you're sub lightskin esp. Some of my best lightskins did shit, all my darkskin "slayers" barely do better than me and get the same shit quality. Idk where this myth that blacks do amazing here when they fucking dont
Nigeria is fucking shit for white guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, fogdart, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
It's not a racepill, Toronto just has a uniquely shit dating culture

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hennypapi, darkness97, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Youre not getting shit either faggot even this guy wasnt doing very well. Your shit scraps of becky dont mean shit. Even austin Dunham wasnt clearing it with hot girls.
Stupid ass larpersView attachment 1913717View attachment 1913720
The highest I've smashed would be a few htbs but a nigga like you is constantly obsessing over stacy. Like good damn bro! Can't you just be contempt with your life instead of projecting your jealousy on this God awful site

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, GazerGazer and fogdart
I don't see how the rest of Canada would be easier.
It just is, which makes no sense. Like sudbury is a billion times easier for some reason or like Vancouver. You just don't know man

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and John124
The highest I've smashed would be a few htbs but a nigga like you is constantly obsessing over stacy. Like good damn bro! Can't you just be contempt with your life instead of projecting your jealousy on this God awful site
Smashing a few 5.5/10s means nothing. My chadfishes and i can do the same, the problem is comparing it to hockey chads who are the true slayers by 100 fold. I project nothing, youre in denial about the truth

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and GazerGazer
Why yall niggas aint checking @Biggdink and all these other niggas then
making me feel like im in the matrix

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
It's not a racepill, Toronto just has a uniquely shit dating culture
Lifefuel if true bcz I hottest girl I have hooked up with was from Toronto and always match with Toronto girls visiting my city (including one who is semi famous)

But I doubt it’s harder

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Yliaster
Smashing a few 5.5/10s means nothing. My chadfishes and i can do the same, the problem is comparing it to hockey chads who are the true slayers by 100 fold. I project nothing, youre in denial about the truth
Your totally lost bro, maybe actually grow the hell up and be contempt, instead of obsessing over chads on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Why yall niggas aint checking @Biggdink and all these other niggas then
making me feel like im in the matrix
I already checked him but he still trying to canadapill this forum

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Show results nigga why do people make there's but never post results

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stamaster21
It just is, which makes no sense. Like sudbury is a billion times easier for some reason or like Vancouver. You just don't know man
I actually don't. Whenever I drove around Canada, it's literally wilderness outside the cities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, fogdart, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Someone else did a black chad experiment and it was normal dark color, did x2 better then white chad. This was in Vancouver though.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and fogdart
I actually don't. Whenever I drove around Canada, it's literally wilderness outside the cities
we are the second biggest country in the world in terms of land
but very small population

I don't see how the rest of Canada would be easier.
Apparently Vancouver is great for losers. Friend who lives their says he says many chicks that are. cute with losers and ugly men. And again with OLD its like anywhere, Eurocentric beauty standards if in a diverse place.

Exotic halo Is their more so if your a turbo minority like Finland or Iceland. BBC or Arab or Indian Chad would get a substantial exotic boost.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Lifefuel if true bcz I hottest girl I have hooked up with was from Toronto and always match with Toronto girls visiting my city (including one who is semi famous)

But I doubt it’s harder
REMINDER THIS GUY IS WHITE CHADLITE

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Apparently Vancouver is great for losers. Friend who lives their says he says many chicks that are. cute with losers and ugly men. And again with OLD its like anywhere, Eurocentric beauty standards if in a diverse place.

Exotic halo Is their more so if your a turbo minority like Finland or Iceland. BBC or Arab or Indian Chad would get a substantial exotic boost.
Yuh Vancouver girls are just hippy potheads so easier and jump from one dick to another so more guys get to slay

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, tyronelite and latincell95

Aren't there a lot of Asians in BC and Vancouver in general?

Aren't there a lot of Asians in BC and Vancouver in general?
Vancouver, apparently are great for low inhibition subhumans. Someone posted a video of a 5ft 4 fat BBC getting a cute hapa foid. Blacks do well in some parts of Canada much more then the united states of racism.

Yes but their are going to be exception to the rule. Roosh V mentioned how Toronto Is a terrible city for men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and latincell95
Stupid ass larpersView attachment 1913717View attachment 1913720
Interesting as I thought he could profit off exotic halo as Canada in general low black population. I guess you have to experiment different cities and identify where the best ones are.

And as always I'll say that OLD in general is a shit show and a scam for men. Inb4 " but chad fucks hot girls on tender". Just be top 0.5% bro . JFL . In person mogs OLD always.

Blacks do well in some parts of Canada much more then the united states of racism
Blacks do well in the South U.S. A friend of mine is an oofy doofy black dude with a blonde MTB wife. He had kids with her. :lul::lul::lul:

Niggas here are also low inhib af and can get laid with sheboons pretty easily so they're definitely not incel unless they look like Urkel or some shit LOL.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Blacks do well in the South U.S. A friend of mine is an oofy doofy black dude with a blonde MTB wife. He had kids with her. :lul::lul::lul:

Niggas here are also low inhib af and can get laid with sheboons pretty easily so they're definitely not incel unless they look like Urkel or some shit LOL.
Having a girl indicates absolutely nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, datboijj, alriodai and 1 other person

Interesting. I guess america ain't that bad. I just compare it to europe and its a whole different reality. But again its the same for any non white chad.

Sometimes I wonder about the true black male smv in America cause I hear conflicting stuff. I have made friends with blacks and after a while they confide in me how they hate being black and lament about how their lighter skinned black friends are getting much more success.

Others have said that its meh. Some girls seem into it , others don't care.

Online, I feel Exotic halo is a game changer. BBC gonna mog in germany which has very little non whites, or Finland, or norway. Maybe Sweden though now the risk of falio runs due to idiot migrants fucking everything up , but mainly for Arabs.

But exotic halo isn't even needed always. Vancouver Canada is a good example. Seattle is a good example ( probably most non white friendly city in america tbh , some Mexican dude here got quite good results in seattle and did not look white hispanic ).

I know some experiments got great results in Netherlands and Frances, both with noticeable black populations in the cities. No exotic halo their.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 21340 and latincell95
Having a girl indicates absolutely nothing
Bro. Blacks are slayers here in the South. A literal nigga got crowned homecoming king when I were in HS :lul::lul::lul:. There aren't a whole lot of 6'2" white zoomers to go around in my location. It's pretty mixed here where I'm at, we got feather Indians, beaners, niggas, and cumskins.

Interesting. I guess america ain't that bad. I just compare it to europe and its a whole different reality. But again its the same for any non white chad.

Sometimes I wonder about the true black male smv in America cause I hear conflicting stuff. I have made friends with blacks and after a while they confide in me how they hate being black and lament about how their lighter skinned black friends are getting much more success.
Black SMV is heavily dependent on location. America is a big ass country. A dark skin nigga wouldn't do as well in, say, Montana/North Dakota, which are states whose population is predominantly white. Now, take somewhere like Fulton County, Georgia, Atlanta, niggas would do a whole lot better. Sure, they won't get their "dream blonde Stacy" but they can slay MTB/HTB lightskin black chicks and sheboons :love::love:.

You can't be incel in America if you're

1) Black
2)White

He's single now but even this 5'3" negro managed to get a girlfriend :lul::lul::lul::

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Racky and AscensionMan98
How's it for curries? Might go there for uni.

Why do you base everything off tinder experiments jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and 1 other person
All in all, whitey still rules in 2022 across the board. White women would rather have sex with a sub 5 white incel than a LTN/MTN ethnic :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, justalooksmaxer, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Black guys slay hard irl but this video describes op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL and 3 others
It’s over if you’re sub lightskin black, or sub Afro Latino pheno

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Black SMV is heavily dependent on location. America is a big ass country. A dark skin nigga wouldn't do as well in, say, Montana/North Dakota, which are states whose population is predominantly white. Now, take somewhere like Fulton County, Georgia, Atlanta, niggas would do a whole lot better. Sure, they won't get their "dream blonde Stacy" but they can slay MTB/HTB lightskin black chicks and sheboons :love::love:.

You can't be incel in America if you're

1) Black
2)White

He's single now but even this 5'3" negro managed to get a girlfriend :lul::lul::lul::

Kent was bullied and beaten down his entire life and struggled hard to get that landwhale after thousands of rejections. You really think hes an example of a black winner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Thecovenant, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Idk about slaying irl. One of my irls talks about how white girls are so easy. Never seen a single white girl lay an eye on him, approach him etc. Tall dark normie. His slays are actually moderarely overweight black girls lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Thecovenant, oldcelloser and 7 others