Tretinoin for skin???

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
So I found tretinoin in my nearest pharmacy and I can get it without prescription jfl so tell me abt it's benefits and sides I've heard it causes fat loss which would be a plus for me but at the same time it also thickens skin according to one study and I don't want that cuz I have giga thick skin even at 18 percent bf. What do I do? Should I go ahead or not. Blackpill me buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and aga04
use your brain

So I found tretinoin in my nearest pharmacy and I can get it without prescription jfl so tell me abt it's benefits and sides I've heard it causes fat loss which would be a plus for me but at the same time it also thickens skin according to one study and I don't want that cuz I have giga thick skin even at 18 percent bf. What do I do? Should I go ahead or not. Blackpill me buddy boyos
here all the basic you need, not mine btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Brain 404. Tell me a good choice, would my skin thicken even more or would I lose fat
you don't need to update everything ur doing on this forum
either use it or dont

you don't need to update everything ur doing on this forum
either use it or dont
Wtf I'm not updating this is a looksmax forum I am asking for tips since I am a retard jfl

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, vaninskybird and Deleted member 15827
it's good but it's making my skin peel off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Use the search option there have been millions and billions Threads about tretinoin retin-a etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 1990
i wouldnt use it if u have no acne or 30+ year

• +1
If you have acne then only use it , you're only 16 and hopping on tret won't make sense if you don't have acne. Lose bf if you want less facial fat and you're young so it is most probably baby fat which you'll lose after few years either way.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko, Deleted member 1990 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
If you have acne then only use it , you're only 16 and hopping on tret won't make sense if you don't have acne. Lose bf if you want less facial fat and you're young so it is most probably baby fat which you'll lose after few years either way.
So it isn't something recommended for clear skin cuz I have zero acne on my face. Thanks bahi

• +1
Reactions: Asteroidzz
Use the search option there have been millions and billions Threads about tretinoin retin-a etc
Yea I read the threads but there wasn't a thread specifically addressing thick skin and fat loss from tret so I asked it myself.

You'll notice YouTube charlatans who are secretly blackpilled mention they use 0.1% tretinoin in some of their vids and then run a promotion for Alpha M's dogshit "Tiege Hanley" skincare subscription service :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, aga04, Deleted member 1990 and 1 other person
As someone who's been on it for about 8 months the skin gains are insane, reduced and prevented wrinkles, fixed the texture and cleared a lot of acne. but you will have to wear spf50 everyday or your skin will get fucked. Only side effects were flaky skin for the first few months even on 0.25 but now I use 0.5 and have no issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and aga04
As someone who's been on it for about 8 months the skin gains are insane, reduced and prevented wrinkles, fixed the texture and cleared a lot of acne. but you will have to wear spf50 everyday or your skin will get fucked. Only side effects were flaky skin for the first few months even on 0.25 but now I use 0.5 and have no issues.
Yea the flakiness is some real shit. I used charcoal face wash once and my skin legit became zombie tier that turns me off from using tret itself. I'll see if i go ahead or no.

Even if you get a little bit of acne dude, don't start with tret first lol, you won't start losing collagen till you are in your mid 20s

Even if you get a little bit of acne dude, don't start with tret first lol, you won't start losing collagen till you are in your mid 20s
wait doesn't tret induce collagen synthesis? Also I don't agree with the general idea that people start to lose collagen after 25. There's a day and night difference between 18 and 25 for even models but that may be fat padding idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
do you recommend it if you want to clear skin and get an even matt tone on all face?
i have almost no acne (like 2-3 small pimples from tiem to time)

do you recommend it if you want to clear skin and get an even matt tone on all face?
i have almost no acne (like 2-3 small pimples from tiem to time)

I don't know about matte skin but it will make it clear, you get like a shiny tone to it.

• +1
Reactions: aga04
Jfl I want to decrease the amount of collagen in my face. My skin is so thick it hides all the angularity of my bones and I have to cope with a baby face perpetually

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 15827
Brutal. I think I've confused fat with collagen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Jfl I want to decrease the amount of collagen in my face. My skin is so thick it hides all the angularity of my bones and I have to cope with a baby face perpetually
That’s determined by facial adiposity not thick skin nigga :feelshaha:

• So Sad
That’s determined by facial adiposity not thick skin nigga :feelshaha:
How do you get rid of that? I'm at 18 percent bf and I still look fat af in closeups especially my cheeks. My jaw is defined but I have chubby chipmunk tier cheeks

How do you get rid of that? I'm at 18 percent bf and I still look fat af in closeups especially my cheeks. My jaw is defined but I have chubby chipmunk tier cheeks

I am 18% bf and still look fat. JFL my guy thats still high.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh
I am 18% bf and still look fat. JFL my guy thats still high.
Thing is if I go lower than that I'll literally be aushwitz maxxing at that point. I'm 5'11.5 and 132 pounds (after I did a crash diet and lost all muscle in the process) I still don't have visible abs and according to dexa im 18 percent bf. What tf do I do about that?

Thing is if I go lower than that I'll literally be aushwitz maxxing at that point. I'm 5'11.5 and 132 pounds (after I did a crash diet and lost all muscle in the process) I still don't have visible abs and according to dexa im 18 percent bf. What tf do I do about that?

You just need to gain some muscle overall tbh

You just need to gain some muscle overall tbh
Would that lower my bf. I was eating 1000 calories per day when I was dieting which was like 1700 cals below maintainence (pretty retarded ik) now I'm eating at maintainence and I haven't lost or gained weight.

No/depends. But you might have to sacrifice a few months to gain size.

• +1
im 18. so i shouldnt use tretinoin? I only have a tiny amount of dark spots, other than that my skin is mostly clear but i heard tret can give u chad tier skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back