Tretinoin ugly phase

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
Been using it since 29th every night (had to have a 4 night break) and my skin is WAY FUCKING WORSE. Like my skin is drier, flakier, red spots became even more prominent etc. I use sunscreen everyday no matter what the UV index is. Ofc I knew this was gonna happen but when exactly does it start to get better? I don’t moisturize after tret btw cause it burns like fucking hell.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
use sandwich method and use it 3x a week

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
I've tried tretinoin and didn't have great results in terms of skin tone and also didn't got rid of some little scars at least with adapalene i can already see some good improvements and it's only 1 month of usage

• +1
link of what studies ?? you'll find tret mogs but don't forget that adapalene can be used while lights are on , tret will literally be useless after 1 hour of light exposure which means it's shit

link of what studies ?? you'll find tret mogs but don't forget that adapalene can be used while lights are on , tret will literally be useless after 1 hour of light exposure which means it's shit
Product link bro

where did you got this information from?

Product link bro
i use this one
Differincream

• +1
it's not deep scars it's just pimples that didn't heal yet but adapalene is doing the job tret couldn't do
I have mild boxcar scarring and will do either microneedling or co2 laser, probably in January. Will use it for the fuck of it till it comes

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy
anyways op u need to use moisturizer to stop dryness. After few months id suggest to switch to altreno, its a lot better than default tret