Tried to explain lookstheory to my normie friend, this is what he said

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Silver
Jfl. My bluepilled normie friend cried because a girl he talked to once rejected him (as far as I can judge, he behaved mentalcel). I slowly tried to show him the redpill but he refused. I showed him a pic of this guy vs a pic of chico. Plus a few pics of stacies vs femcels from another thread here.
He refused to realize that looks fucking matter. To chico he said „yea he probably will attract more girls but the other guy will definitely find the real ones that aren‘t shallow“ 😂😂😂. He srsly believes there will be this special one awesome stacy princess that will fully love this guy -> JFL @ this cope. Yet, simultaneously he told me „wow these girls look nice“ (to the stacy pics), after confronting him and saying „didnt you say romantic relationships have nothing to do with looks? Then why didn‘t you say like: oh hey the others [femcels] are looking interesting!“? After that he snapped and told me my „propaganda“ is a false theory and I just have self esteem issues and went offline jfl. When will these bluepill normies finally understand?

Tldr, idiot thinks the guy in the pic will attract the „real beautiful“ girls that aren‘t shallow.

(Ps this title sounds like a gay ass youtube title, i know)

Attachments

• BC17E70D-EB7A-412F-9D0A-E27D603DF64B.png
    BC17E70D-EB7A-412F-9D0A-E27D603DF64B.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, onnysk, BigBiceps and 6 others
I showed him a pic of this guy vs a pic of chico.
He refused to realize that looks fucking matter. To chico he said “yea he probably will attract more girls but the other guy will definitely find the real ones that aren‘t shallow”
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, AdamLanza, BigBiceps and 6 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Mr manlet
nt max immediately
temperature of the sun autism levels

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
these npcs have been fed lies their entire life and cannot contemplate thinking outside of the box. dont even bother

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, AdamLanza, BigBiceps and 12 others
If you really want to blackpill him you have to show him a morphed pic of him

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake, Dicklet.4.3, BigBiceps and 2 others
Think as you like. Behave like others

nt max immediately
temperature of the sun autism levels

Yea ntmax can definitely give the incel in the pic for example the magical spider man super power to attract stacies 😂.

As someone on the forum once said

ntmaxxing as a subhuman is like a nigger trying to join the kkk white community

Which is quite true tbh. Sad but true.

Unknown

Send him this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, middayshowers, DidntRead and 8 others
If you really want to blackpill him you have to show him a morphed pic of him

Good idea tbh but how do I get this retard to send me front and side pics of him lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Yea ntmax can definitely give the incel in the pic for example the magical spider man super power to attract stacies 😂.

As someone on the forum once said

Which is quite true tbh. Sad but true.
i'm telling you to ntmax not b02cel dumbfuck
and at this point your autism is severe, ntmaxing will improve your social life it's not just for wimmin
if you want to sperg out and send blackpill rants to all your friends be my guest though

Good idea tbh but how do I get this retard to send me front and side pics of him lol
Does he have IG or any social media in which he uploads photos of him??

i'm telling you to ntmax not b02cel dumbfuck
and at this point your autism is severe, ntmaxing will improve your social life it's not just for wimmin
if you want to sperg out and send blackpill rants to all your friends be my guest though

Dont know why you hating tbh. Why so mad?
Does he have IG or any social media in which he uploads photos of him??

Nope sadly not :/. Even his whatsapp avi doesnt show his face or anything

Looks theory is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, AdamLanza and Deleted member 206
Imagine crying over a foid

2F827150 C4DB 4AA4 A9D3 6A7814D69DC4

Ur friend lives here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Bennett, DidntRead and 12 others
Nope sadly not :/. Even his whatsapp avi doesnt show his face or anything
Tell him that you told a girl you know about him and his amazing personality and that she is interested and want you to show her a pic of him, or something like that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman and AdamLanza
It's like talking to a stupid brain (and is), doesn't work, whatever

show him the hundreds of tinder experiments that have been collected

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Normies are delusional.

Send him the old reliable video of Franciso Lachowski: That boy is a monster. That how blackpilled a friend, and make sure he reads the comments below

• +1
Send him the old reliable video of Franciso Lachowski: That boy is a monster. That how blackpilled a friend, and make sure he reads the comments below
This video too, just look at how much attention he gets from being good looking shit crazy

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Hector
LMFAO, yeah, blacops2cel is totally going to find a real woman whilst CHICO will be the one who deals with thots bullshit. Your friend is a fucking 300 IQ genius

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza
If you want to blackpill him just get your chad friend to Whip out his Snapchat or ig dms, or send selfie streaks with a flirty message to a ton of girls and watch them screenshot it and respond back giving there number.

Then have him do it. Simple

My chad friends blackpilled me so hard in sophomore year it’s so easy for them. just send a good selfie or shirtless pic with a good side profile telling them to add him.

They’ll all screenshot it and add them.

While leaving your non chad friend on seen.

Girls literally use Snapchat streaks and scores for validation from subhumans and chad hunting that’s it.

OH EVEN BETTER GET HIM TO READ THE GIRLS IN YOUR SCHOOLS PRIVATE INSTAGRAM SPAM THEY LITERALLY PARADE AND SHOW OFF CHADS THEIR TALKING TO LIKE TROPHIES TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EXPOSE SUBHUMANS WHO DM THEM AND ROAST THEM.

Luckily though I’m not chubby anymore so it’s way more even with my chad friends through looksmaxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Send him the faceandlms videos

• +1
cognitive dissonance of a subhuman raised a single mother ?
Send him the faceandlms videos
I enjoyed his live streams.
Hope he did not rope because he ghosted for some time now.

Alright so when I woke up today I had 13 whatsapp messages from him jfl. He mostly kept ranting but agreed on the things I said about looksmatch, however, now comes the funny part, he believes that an incel (like blackops2cel or this side profile guy i put in the attachments) will find femcels (attachments) attractive and visa verca 😂😂😂. „His life isn’t worse because for him they are attractive“... This is the most irrational thing jfl.

Oh and btw „if he doesnt behave like a nerd hes good“. 😂 „he just needs humour“ 😂.

95000AFC 297E 4E2C 88B9 E8DEE1356B73

7E7FC59F F1E3 451E 92BE 914E3BAD9E0A

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
weve all been there

its hard to break everything you believed in

It was easy for me to get blackpilled

Show him face and lms what attract woman

Show him these videos. They hitted me hard when i was bluepilled about Alpha beta Sigma shit.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead