Trimax CCW + Wraparound jaw implant will make me chadlite/chad?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
What do you guys think? Ik my eyes are shit but I have a good colour and bimax should ascend them a bit anyways, might give them a neutral tilt since I have no under eye support, if that doesn’t work I’ll get infraorbital implants, but those are the only 3 major surgeries I’ll consider. I already look pretty masculine despite having no bones

Attachments

• F2884063-4650-4C4E-BCFA-FEBE87B1D1C2.jpeg
    F2884063-4650-4C4E-BCFA-FEBE87B1D1C2.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 92009A04-ECC6-49CA-84CE-34D65A07E688.jpeg
    92009A04-ECC6-49CA-84CE-34D65A07E688.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • EBE2F868-14C8-49D4-8D24-32BC880BA9F3.jpeg
    EBE2F868-14C8-49D4-8D24-32BC880BA9F3.jpeg
    687.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 0745BE91-F249-44C5-9E93-E48652345E9C.jpeg
    0745BE91-F249-44C5-9E93-E48652345E9C.jpeg
    553.2 KB · Views: 0
  • C4B5097D-94B5-47DA-BA48-AA06EBFA0C2D.jpeg
    C4B5097D-94B5-47DA-BA48-AA06EBFA0C2D.jpeg
    624 KB · Views: 0
  • 57FFD014-92FD-4A8C-BCA4-2F46F4C8D678.jpeg
    57FFD014-92FD-4A8C-BCA4-2F46F4C8D678.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • B475FFCB-57DC-4504-BEC9-BF72EE70E74F.png
    B475FFCB-57DC-4504-BEC9-BF72EE70E74F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 637479DC-3E23-478D-A5FA-530C918FAE89.jpeg
    637479DC-3E23-478D-A5FA-530C918FAE89.jpeg
    514 KB · Views: 0
  • F44D22C4-1017-4F65-BB74-79892DFC5E3B.jpeg
    F44D22C4-1017-4F65-BB74-79892DFC5E3B.jpeg
    391 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, subhuman incel and ChristianChad
not sure about chad but of course you will look better

can you show a selfie where you smile at eye level?

also wtf is that facial hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and wollet2

Attachments

• BBC1CE6C-4228-4269-A440-A5005C228945.jpeg
    BBC1CE6C-4228-4269-A440-A5005C228945.jpeg
    526.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3FE1B9D6-4654-45ED-B2AB-A7FBC6740EB7.jpeg
    3FE1B9D6-4654-45ED-B2AB-A7FBC6740EB7.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
full smile i mean where all your teeth are visible

Your had natural pretty boy looks and are trying to force yourself into love island Chad looks, I think you're actually lowering your appeal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, galego123, rand anon and 2 others
I can't seem to individually quote your replies for some reason OP.

How old are you? I think your palate could be wider. You could use MSE, or SARPE with afterward Zygo implants because your wider palate will make it harder to have hollow cheek look, with MSE your cheekbones can maybe get slightly wider aswell.

Your had natural pretty boy looks and are trying to force yourself into love island Chad looks, I think you're actually lowering your appeal.
OP has subhuman long midface, similar to us. Brutal. Not ascension for you OP

No I cut all my hair off so I can regrow it so the facial hair is cope until I get long hair again. Old hair was damaged anyways so I’m regrowing and taking better care of it, I’ll be back to prettyboy looks in 4 months or so, also started taking vitamin c serum for my skin and a better skincare routine

CCW is supposed to fix that and I’m not subhuman I just lost my virginity to a htb last week an hour after meeting her

CCW is supposed to fix that and I’m not subhuman I just lost my virginity to a htb last week an hour after meeting her
i know that you are gl, i say you have subhuman long midface which pulls you down (me also)

How old are you? I think your palate could be wider. You could use MSE, or SARPE with afterward Zygo implants because your wider palate will make it harder to have hollow cheek look, with MSE your cheekbones can maybe get slightly wider aswell.
Yeah I’ll see what my ortho says, if they think sarpe before bimax is a good idea then I’ll do that but I’m not too worried about my palate, it’s not subhuman, my dentist said it’s barely narrow

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

20 btw

• +1
i know that you are gl, i say you have subhuman long midface which pulls you down (me also)
Yeah but ccw is supposed to fix that right? I think it’s from years of mouth breathing that I got a long ass midface, when J was a kid it wasn’t long at all

Thoughts on me before surgery?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17244
You need MSDO + MSE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypergamy and subhuman incel
my dentist said it’s barely narrow
doesnt really mean anything. opinons on the same question can vary wildly
you could use MSE potentially, you have a narrow smile (not many teeth showing, I count 6 front teeth showing clearly ideally should be 8-10) and a narrow mouth indicating lack of alveolar support/narrow palate.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yeah but ccw is supposed to fix that right? I think it’s from years of mouth breathing that I got a long ass midface, when J was a kid it wasn’t long at all
nope, this trait is unfixable regardless what people say. Imo your front is good and no need any surgeries, albeit side is bad, you seem to be recessed but i dunno

You need MSDO + MSE
why do you think that? from what I see his front is "somewhat" okay, his profile is bad (which bimax/trimax is useful for barely useful for front)

doesnt really mean anything. opinons on the same question can vary wildly

you could use MSE potentially, you have a narrow smile (not many teeth showing, I count 6 front teeth showing clearly ideally should be 8-10) and a narrow mouth indicating lack of alveolar support/narrow palate.
I’ll ask my ortho about it at my appointment next week, could I do MSE and braces for bimax at the same time? I have a mild class 3 malocclusion according to my dentist

OP you look like Mark Bulah, russian youtuber who is low psl but very nt and just positive guy with cool vibe. I think you will have no problems in life in looks department and girls
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I’ll ask my ortho about it at my appointment next week, could I do MSE and braces for bimax at the same time? I have a mild class 3 malocclusion according to my dentist
please show me your bite if u can

yes, i think you could do the MSE expansion and then do the braces afterwards aswell because after MSE you need to do braces anyways to close the tooth gap.

nope, this trait is unfixable regardless what people say. Imo your front is good and no need any surgeries, albeit side is bad, you seem to be recessed but i dunno
I’m def recessed, my chin is okay but cheeks are completely flat, and how would ccw not fix it? Not that I’m too worried about my midface tho, I just want to fix my rescession and get a wraparound implant, plus maybe infraoribitals

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17244
impaction could work tho no?

idk, ive never seen any legit shortening midface procedure so i dont care about it. Prob it doesnt exist. Furthermore bimax can longer philtrum which also longer midface which means GIGA OVER for me and OP

• +1
why do you think that? from what I see his front is "somewhat" okay, his profile is bad (which bimax/trimax is useful for barely useful for front)
Narrow chin,jaw,mouth. Those will ascend him hard and he'll finally feel like he don't need for this trash tier facial hair

• +1

Attachments

• 67A57B6C-E4EA-4337-8CC2-47FC5AD43803.jpeg
    67A57B6C-E4EA-4337-8CC2-47FC5AD43803.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Ia look like me in terms of physiognomy. brutal

whats your age?
I ascended hard now and look like completely different person after bimax. Went from 4.5 to 5.5-6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
Teeth don’t align properly, camera is shit so hard to see, also causes my chin to be crooked
yeah, I have similarly but im not recessed. Your lower teeth go ahead in front of upper teeth, right?

• +1
idk, ive never seen any legit shortening midface procedure so i dont care about it. Prob it doesnt exist. Furthermore bimax can longer philtrum which also longer midface which means GIGA OVER for me and OP
I vageuly rememeber a legit case from reddit i talked about with another user on here
Teeth don’t align properly, camera is shit so hard to see, also causes my chin to be crooked
did you have premolar/molar extractions?
I ascended hard now and look like completely different person after bimax. Went from 4.5 to 5.5-6
Could you please send me the results? I won't share

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20452
also wtf is that facial hair
OP just lose the facial hair. U had the abused emo look that many foids like, u rly don’t need to hardmaxx

yeah, I have similarly but im not recessed. Your lower teeth go ahead in front of upper teeth, right?
Wym? I don’t have an underbite if that’s what you’re asking, the space between my top front teeth is supposed to be aligned with the space in my bottom front teeth but instead it sits in the middle of a tooth

I vageuly rememeber a legit case from reddit i talked about with another user on here

did you have premolar/molar extractions?

Could you please send me the results? I won't share
I had teeth pulled as a kid, forget which ones but could’ve been my molar idk

• +1
OP just lose the facial hair. U had the abused emo look that many foids like, u rly don’t need to hardmaxx
Yeah but if I don’t hardmaxx I will age like shit due to being boneless, I’m gonna go back to my prettyboy looks once my hair grows out again but until then I cope with being a fake wannabe chad with pubes on his chin

• JFL
Wym? I don’t have an underbite if that’s what you’re asking, the space between my top front teeth is supposed to be aligned with the space in my bottom front teeth but instead it sits in the middle of a tooth
im trying to understand why you are so recessed just having like 1mm underbite

Bimax CCW makes philtrum shorter, never seen a case where it makes it longer, regular bimax maybe

• +1
im trying to understand why you are so recessed just having like 1mm underbite
I had a shit mother who never breast fed me and only fed me junk and let me stay inside doing nothing all day, that’s my best guess as to why I’m recessed, she also gave me weed everyday since my 15th birthday and I never started drinking water til I was 18, so excess caffeine and weed is probably pretty likely to stunt bone growth

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, HerpDerpson and ChristianChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back