TRT 250mg sustanon 1x every 3 weeks

Corperal

Corperal

Iron
Long story short fucked up my natural testosterone with dumb ass cycles when younger and now my doctor wants to put me on TRT.
The only problem is the only protocol allowed here is 250mg sustanon 1x every 3 weeks, i hear alot of people say 1x in a week is optimal, longer and you will get mood swings, depression at the last week etc.

Anyone experienced with testosterone/steroids here that can help me out?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Bro thats a really bad idea to inject that infrequent. You will experience a T high and very high E levels (and maybe possible E sides) at the beginning, and the more time passes by your next injection, the lower T you will be. You will feel like shit a few days before your next injection.
You should inject twice a week for a normal TRT

• +1
Reactions: Corperal, HowAmIAlive123 and Copemaxxing
@Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Corperal
1x every 3 weeks? Like someone mentioned above, you will also feal like shit the days before injections, because the last one has been 3weeks ago jfl

Also, whatever u do, run an AI, at 250mg,you not only will be high t, but also high e, cause of aromitazation

Tbh if i were in ur case, I would straight up just order test on my own, and put myself on 200-250 every week, with an AI, but that's just me

• +1
Reactions: Corperal and Deleted member 5818
Bro thats a really bad idea to inject that infrequent. You will experience a T high and very high E levels (and maybe possible E sides) at the beginning, and the more time passes by your next injection, the lower T you will be. You will feel like shit a few days before your next injection.
You should inject twice a week for a normal TRT
Yeah exactly what i thought, i told the doctor but they don't know shit.
He said it's the only allowed protocol and that i would be fine, i guess i need to do it myself.

1x every 3 weeks? Like someone mentioned above, you will also feal like shit the days before injections, because the last one has been 3weeks ago jfl

Also, whatever u do, run an AI, at 250mg,you not only will be high t, but also high e, cause of aromitazation

Tbh if i were in ur case, I would straight up just order test on my own, and put myself on 200-250 every week, with an AI, but that's just me
Yeah thinking about doing that, but honestly don't know if i should go that route since i already fucked myself up pretty much.

Ai`s are not some kind of popcorn. They can have serious side effects. Normally you should wait if you get any problems with E2, before getting on Ai.

Ai`s are not some kind of popcorn. They can have serious side effects. Normally you should wait if you get any problems with E2, before getting on Ai.
I run 400 mg sust per week and zero need for an Ai. I agree with you as it is very easy to crash your e2. Ai are no joke