True nature of women

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
She's in her thirties, married 10 years with kids and wants to morgadge their house to get a boob job so she can leave and ride the cock carousel and "live her life". No regard for anyone else. And ofc the cuck has agreed to pay for it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
Hall of fame Betabuxx low t behavior.

If I were him I would tie her up and rough fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, turkproducer, SikKunt and 4 others
Fucking bitches, both of them. One is a whore and the other is a betabuxx cuck.
Just made this comment on that thread:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191122-123121_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191122-123121_Reddit.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ProjectAscension, SikKunt and 10 others
they need to learn the hard way ^^ dont even bother giving them advice since the same people log on to IT and bash this community

Doing God's work.
Although tbh the reason she's leaving is probably because he's been acting like a emotional beta. If he was ugly to her why tf did she marry him? This is where looks theory is incomplete.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3832
Doing God's work.
Although tbh the reason she's leaving is probably because he's been acting like a emotional beta. If he was ugly to her why tf did she marry him? This is where looks theory is incomplete.
Nah, I think women care more about looks. There's this twink in my school who's actually the true form of a crybaby beta but girls are all over him because of his pretty boy looks

Nah, I think women care more about looks. There's this twink in my school who's actually the true form of a crybaby beta but girls are all over him because of his pretty boy looks
Initial attraction = looks
LTR success = being redpilled in behavior
Look at Brad Pitt. No amount of looks will save you from having a bluepilled mentality in the long term. As always, you need both, you need it all. This is a blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Initial attraction = looks
LTR success = being redpilled in behavior
Look at Brad Pitt. No amount of looks will save you from having a bluepilled mentality in the long term. As always, you need both, you need it all. This is a blackpill.
Yeah. But seriously, this twink in my school has the frame of a fucking twig, can't fight to protect himself, is shorter than average ( around 174 cm) and yet girls drool over him. Like WTF!?

Yeah. But seriously, this twink in my school has the frame of a fucking twig, can't fight to protect himself, is shorter than average ( around 174 cm) and yet girls drool over him. Like WTF!?
dark triad is real, people wont understand it but a thugmaxxed drug dealer would have kept Angelina Jolie wet and hooked instead of boring pitt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Amnesia and bassfreak
Lean
Also twinks have status associations now due to certain celebs, that's all it is. Girls that age are the most inclined to lean in to that sort of thing.

dark triad is real, people wont understand it but a thugmaxxed drug dealer would have kept Angelina Jolie wet and hooked instead of boring pitt
This world work like this , women are driven by emotions , men by logic
if u dont make any emotions in her for long term she wil dump you even if u are chad

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
if u dont make any emotions in her for long term she wil dump you even if u are chad
Well then. I'm going to live my life as a hermit then lol. Our society is fucked. I have no hope for modern day humans anymore.

This is a larp. Nobody is that stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3832
r/relationships is larp central

They probably want to fuck his butt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Doing God's work.
maybe he went bald over the time of their marriage or something. would be interesting to see how many divorces were indirectly caused by balding.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and LordNorwood
Men are retarded and emotional just like women, all can be manipulated

Your comment isn't there LOL.

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

The absolute state of Reddit.

Jfl at cucks who get married

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Amnesia and Roping Subhuman
Doing God's work.
If she's married with him for 10 years with kids, it's not his looks unless he's become fat or some similar looksmin, he already passed the looks threshold. It's his actions that cause her to not like him anymore.
A very similar situation actually happened to me leading into the divorce of my parents. It was definitely caused by behavior, i witnessed it first hand.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Until you fully actualize this you wont ever understand women

Legit serial killers get more fan mail from hot women than a good guy Dr that come out with a revolutionary medical breakthrough

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
maybe he went bald over the time of their marriage or something. would be interesting to see how many divorces were indirectly caused by balding.

Legit theory, can find tons of comments from so many girls saying that they lose attraction towards their partner because of norwood reaper.

Also makes sense for this to happen to someone who posts on reddit. Literal cuck infestation on there.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Legit theory, can find tons of comments from so many girls saying that they lose attraction towards their partner because of norwood reaper.

Also makes sense for this to happen to someone who posts on reddit. Literal cuck infestation on there.
Getting on fin wasn't just the right choice, it was the only choice

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
Damn this is so brutal. Can't even imagine what this poor guy feels like, all his life scrambling...
And the worse thing is that this obsession with the boobs asap are probably because she's getting plowed by someone else already omg

Last edited:
You can tell he’s a great guy who’s tried to make the transition as easy as he can for her. She keeps pushing to take more and more from him despite no wrong doing on his part other than being sub8. Brutal.

Most women in the modern day don’t deserve respect. Although it would be hard to FULLY hate her, if she took care of my kids well.

You can tell he’s a great guy who’s tried to make the transition as easy as he can for her. She keeps pushing to take more and more from him despite no wrong doing on his part other than being sub8. Brutal.

Most women in the modern day don’t deserve respect. Although it would be hard to FULLY hate her, if she took care of my kids well.
If wifey gives me a good amount of kids and we're done raising them a divorce would still kinda suck but at that point its mission accomplished tbh