True undiagnosed non NT

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
It is very true a lot of you copers legit aren’t truly non NT. You’re just abused dogs who are below MTN or some other issues basically.

I think a good example of a true undiagnosed non NT would be @thecel . I honestly surprised when he said he wasn’t diagnosed with autism & adhd. Most people can detect autism and even most people on this forum thought the was non NT.

He’s actually undiagnosed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Clark69, try2beme and 5 others
Nigga he’s a tranny that in itself is already mental illness

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, mug and 1 other person
JFL he’s not a real mentally ill tranny. He’s just brainwashed by troon propaganda. However most if not all sodomites are mentally ill.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Yk Its interesting because ive noticed people are more likely to be lgbt if they are neurodivergent. I wonder why that is

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, thecel and Iasacrko
Yk Its interesting because ive noticed people are more likely to be lgbt if they are neurodivergent. I wonder why that is
Nonsense a lot sodomites larp as ND while real NDs like us suffer under their arms

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It's because it's a sign of being mentally abnormal. It's like asking why schizos are more likely to engage in self-destructive behavior. I wouldn't be asexual if I wasn't autistic and had a father figure during my formative years.

• +1
Nonsense a lot sodomites larp as ND while real NDs like us suffer under their arms
I think youre coping. Ive seen statistics that have consistently shown LGBT has a higher prevalence in the diagnosed autistic populace, especially the autistic female populace. Probably has something to do with the wires in the brain being fucked up from birth

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Horton

does he look NT

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and thecel
  • Woah
I'm actually diagnosed autistic and adhdcel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i knock ur teeth out

It is very true a lot of you copers legit aren’t truly non NT. You’re just abused dogs who are below MTN or some other issues basically.

I think a good example of a true undiagnosed non NT would be @thecel . I honestly surprised when he said he wasn’t diagnosed with autism & adhd. Most people can detect autism and even most people on this forum thought the was non NT.

He’s actually undiagnosed
theCEL is definitely undiagnosed non NT

• +1
He NTmogs me

Its not true

People who are attention seeking hop on these labels

Lgbt disbaled

Doesnt mean its true

• +1