Truly the greatest video ever made

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
Somehow it brings me even more joy than female beheadings. The only way it could've been better is if she got hit by a car. Just the look on the roastie's face when she realizes she's getting pissed on by some dicklet jeet is simply beautiful.
That's what you get for being in public without the supervision of your husband, father or brother, you filthy fucking whore.

I hope to see much more of such content in my lifetime.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, jisko32, Michael Myers and 18 others
Is his dick that small or hand too big lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Holy shit dude that's fucking terrifying, fuck no nigga I'd kms if a dirty smalldickjeetcel pissed on me like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, aleksander, MoggerM and 9 others
Holy shit dude that's fucking terrifying, fuck no nigga I'd kms if a dirty smalldickjeetcel pissed on me like that
Foids have humiliation fetish

• +1
Wouldn't it make more sense to kill him?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Sergeant
But why😭🙏

• +1
Reactions: murdah
that bitch will fall in love jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, standardcel and Zelenskyiv
Wouldn't it make more sense to kill him?
Yea but it wouldn't change the fact that I would be cursed with his pajeet dirty piss on me forever, no matter how many showers I take even with the best soaps I'm fucked, but yea I'd definitely kill him before killing myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, Roquefort, Gonthar and 2 others
Yea but it wouldn't change the fact that I would be cursed with his pajeet dirty piss on me forever, no matter how many showers I take even with the best soaps I'm fucked, but yea I'd definitely kill him before killing myself
Well, you force him first to clean you, soap you, rub and scrub all your body...
B7uHLo3CAAAwxAg.jpg-large.jpg

Well, you force him first to clean you, soap you, rub and scrub all your body...
B7uHLo3CAAAwxAg.jpg-large.jpg
Would you let a dirty dalit nigger give u a shower?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
where can i find similar videos to this

• +1
@Michael Myers brother this is NOT the way to avoid pre marital sex 😭🙏

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Zelenskyiv
Somehow it brings me even more joy than female beheadings. The only way it could've been better is if she got hit by a car. Just the look on the roastie's face when she realizes she's getting pissed on by some dicklet jeet is simply beautiful.
That's what you get for being in public without the supervision of your husband, father or brother, you filthy fucking whore.

I hope to see much more of such content in my lifetime.

View attachment 2961071
A Tom Clancy's Golden Shower?

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, ManletJordanBarrett, pig_face and 2 others