(Truth Thread) Korean Number 9 (Cho Gue Sung ) Gets All the Wet

lol if u think hes like a 7/10 he is robust chang 9/10+ easily
His face is barely above average when compares to white dudes maybe but he mogs 99% of gooks

I'm not angry I am just calling out delusionalcels (you) however I don't wanna destroy your copes anymore I don't want you to rope you need to work and contribute to society like all the other NPCs.

he mogs most white easily, "barely above average compared to whites" yea right, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and 3links2

he mogs most white easily, "barely above average compared to whites" yea right, keep coping
you mog him to death.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
you mog him to death.
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong 1

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

I said maybe after that if you can read. I wouldn't say that myself but this gook was trying to say he is only slightly above average compared to other koreans JFL. I personally think he is a chang as well and top 99% of gooks

Not sure if you guys are watching the worldcup, but whether you do or not, Im sure you've seen this guy on trending literally everywhere (Im using the word literally correctly).

His name is Cho Gue Sung

Literally went from 30k before the worldcup to 520k. LMAO

This is just one of the countless vids of him on tiktok.

On twitter, Brazil twitter was trending "korean 9"
His jersey is number 9

Personally, I rate him 7 face wise but thats enough for girls to treat korean like a 10+

Have a nice day!

Uvad.gif

all his followers are balding white queers into gook ladyboys, hes getting 0 trim outta of it

• Ugh..
It’s over if your not a 6’2 maesthetic World Cup Korean in 2022

• +1
Uvad.gif

all his followers are balding white queers into gook ladyboys, hes getting 0 trim outta of it
Nigga all of his followers are latinas and MENA foids. Look at his comment section on IG. What a dumbass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 16474
You are just coping hard dude. Many guys from soccer are getting simped even recessed normie white dudes (see the new tails video) good looking people get attention when they're televised lol what a shocker. Most koreans look nothing like that guy. He looks better than those BTS fucks and he isn't even wearing makeup and he's running around sweating while those BTS gooks got layers of makeup and hair styling done. The dude probably hasn't even gotten plastic surgery either and mogs all of those BTS gooks.

Also niggas are the ones who are responsible for the most shootings dumbass.
U dont understand brother

The users here are so ugly that they need to rate low everyone else to feel GL cause they re narcy

If he was average or htn he would have not gotten all that attention

If hes HTN and gets all this why do users here rayed htn chadlite dont get that much attention

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123