Trying to Achieve this Coloring

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
This coloring Mogs hard, looks high class and vampire like.

We have same pheno, i’m planning on starting Msm and i started trent already to get whiter and i’m working on making my lips plumper too.

IMG 6403

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
It’s bad coloring, green undertones. He looks sickly. If you have undertones as a pale fucker u fucked up, u need to makeup max. Pale only looks good if it’s porcelain white with no undertones. Not achivable irl without bb cream.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Orc and niqfan625
It’s bad coloring, green undertones. He looks sickly. If you have undertones as a pale fucker u fucked up, u need to makeup max. Pale only looks good if it’s porcelain white with no undertones. Not achivable irl without bb cream.
Porcelain flawless pale skin mogs tanned but if you won’t makeupmaxx it won’t work. Gotta look like a real life greek statue.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Porcelain flawless pale skin mogs tanned but if you won’t makeupmaxx it won’t work. Gotta look like a real life greek statue.
My plan is:hydroquinon sunscreen etc and afterwards get light cc cream

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
v

We have same pheno, i’m planning on starting Msm and i started trent already to get whiter and i’m working on making my lips plumper too.

View attachment 2567186
very bad coloring,i have it too it looks like youre a vampire but the thing is ur manlet and have 0 muscle and not 6 ft 4+bodybuilder phisique

this is correct, the same dude looks like he has liver failure in most of his photos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Debetro, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
crazy how low iq the answers in this thread are
sometimes i forget i'm interacting with minecraft villagers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2, Deleted member 32410, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and PseudoMaxxer
v

very bad coloring,i have it too it looks like youre a vampire but the thing is ur manlet and have 0 muscle and not 6 ft 4+bodybuilder phisique
i’m gymmaxxed jfl

My plan is:hydroquinon sunscreen etc and afterwards get light cc cream
I already checked you guide times and times again.

I’m gonna try with the soft stuff first and if needed i’ll hop on 4 or 2% hydraquinoine for some time

• Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins

Attachments

• The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
IMG 6245

@tervile1

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1
damn i have his coloring right here…

Does he look like he has liver failure in the pic i posted?
he was being interviewed in a hallway with bright white fluorescent tubes (which they use for hockey), which highlighted his contrast.

• +1
he was being interviewed in a hallway with bright white fluorescent tubes (which they use for hockey), which highlighted his contrast.
but he low key mogs there, hella Girls beg for his dick on his tiktok videos with this clip

but he low key mogs there, hella Girls beg for his dick on his tiktok videos with this clip
girls don't know how light works.

but then again, neither do dudes, many of the 'chads' posted here would not look good in natural light.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Debetro and PseudoMaxxer
Needs more red undertones instead of that ethnic yellow/green ones

View attachment 2567186
I have that!

just need the hair thats why im growing them out rn

• +1
its a filter

ethnic?? he looks like a vampire
Ethnic undertones. Eastern people have gray/brown/green/yellow undertones which is why Indians' skin looks unhealthy

• Hmm...
Ethnic undertones. Eastern people have gray/brown/green/yellow undertones which is why Indians' skin looks unhealthy
He looks awesome to me, might be the contrast with his lips

he was also younger and descended hard

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I have green undertone too. How can i understand if my kidney has problems or not?
you don't, the coloring just makes it look like you do.

undertones are a health signal, people with good blood flow that receive plenty of sunlight have reddish undertones.

• Woah