Turkish nigga disses ethnics hard

no, it's very ironic that he's being so racist and calling everyone else untermench (presumabley because he percieves himself as whiter/european which makes him think he's better) while he literally looks asian and prolly has high central asian admixture.

although i will admit, the groups he mentioned do have a track record of causing trouble in the countries they immigrate to that part is true, but there's no need to go turbo racist and call them biologically inferior because there are many great respectful people in those races.
View attachment 2986413

The average Turk is 7% central Asian. Central Asians are half Asian, meaning the average Turk is less than 4% asian, the rest being Europoid. That's less gook DNA than the nordics

They're semites. Again, touching the Mediterranean doesn't make you med
it does, that's literally what it means to be med, it's to be native to places off the coast of the mediterranian sea

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
it does, that's literally what it means to be med, it's to be native to places off the coast of the mediterranian sea
They have very little genetic similarity with native southern Europeans. They can't all be "med". When we say Mediterranean on .org we mean southern European because the word "med" and the meaning behind it is an incel invention

View attachment 2986413

The average Turk is 7% central Asian. Central Asians are half Asian, meaning the average Turk is less than 4% asian, the rest being Europoid. That's less gook DNA than the nordics
Yeah no offense bhai but the turks in barber shops here literally look like Jordanians and iraqis, ethnic

Idk if @yeeyeeslayer can relate (turkish barbershops in iraq?)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
Yeah no offense bhai but the turks in barber shops here literally look like Jordanians and iraqis, ethnic

Idk if @yeeyeeslayer can relate (turkish barbershops in iraq?)
Arabized Turks

• JFL
i'm aware, but he specifically looks more asian than average, even for a turk.

i would've assumed him to be korean if this video had no audio
I can't really see it tbh. He's high bf

Turks who are born in Arab countries. Probably barely Turkish. They're mixed
They're not born in arab countries lmao

They struggle with arabic (obv not all of them)

They're not born in arab countries lmao

They struggle with arabic (obv not all of them)
Same applies. They're from the eastern parts of Turkey. People from there are barely Turkish. 40% of Turkey's population isn't Turkish

• +1
I'm scared of this happening to my country as well ngl

too many immigrants from multiple countries lately jfl
They're natives mostly (Kurds, Asyrians, Native Arabs)

• +1
They're natives mostly (Kurds, Asyrians, Native Arabs)
Yeah ngl kinda cucked for syrians to go to turkey when saudi and dubai is literally near them

Also euro in general

We would welcome them here

• JFL
strongest turk

• JFL
Yeah ngl kinda cucked for syrians to go to turkey when saudi and dubai is literally near them

Also euro in general

We would welcome them here
They'd be on nightmare mode in there. Don't act like Arabs are good people. Saudi is literally torturing a fellow sunni Muslim Arab country - Yemen

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
They'd be on nightmare mode in there. Don't act like Arabs are good people. Saudi is literally torturing a fellow sunni Muslim Arab country - Yemen
We are good people (most of us)

You can't be speaking when you literally didn't visit an arab country or interacted with an arab person in your whole life

Acting like Eternal jr rn ngl

We are good people (most of us)

You can't be speaking when you literally didn't visit an arab country or interacted with an arab person in your whole life

Acting like Eternal 2.0 rn ngl
Why did Saudis turn Yemen into hell on Earth then. Yemen is literally hell rn all because of their Arab Muslim brothers

• JFL
Also aren't turks racist against immigrants? The people and the govt

They're literally raiding their homes

• JFL
Why did Saudis turn Yemen into hell on Earth then. Yemen is literally hell rn all because of their Arab Muslim brothers
Because saudi is targeting the houthis who are trying to overthrow the yemeni government

Houthis are ISIS jr. They're allies with them.

Also the US and some euro countries with the emirates are bombing strategic targets there yet no one is saying anything

Don't fall for their propaganda lmao

Also aren't turks racist against immigrants? The people and the govt

They're literally raiding their homes
Yes, but I'm saying they'll be even worse off in fellow Arab countries. They know it, that's why they either go to Turkey or Europe

Because saudi is targeting the houthis who are trying to overthrow the yemeni government

Houthis are ISIS jr. They're allies with them.

Also the US and some euro countries with the emirates are bombing strategic targets there yet no one is saying anything

Don't fall for their propaganda lmao
"Muhh propaganda" muzzies have been fighting each other since the beginning. Even the sahaba fought eachother :lul:

• Hmm...
"Muhh propaganda" muzzies have been fighting each other since the beginning. Even the sahaba fought eachother :lul:
Christian countries were also fighting eachother during the medieval ages. Your point?

Christian countries were also fighting eachother during the medieval ages. Your point?
The literal beginning of islam. Like literally the first Muslims vs Christians fighting eachother 1000 years after Christ

I wonder what the difference is :forcedsmile::unsure:

The literal beginning of islam. Like literally the first Muslims vs Christians fighting eachother 1000 years after Christ

I wonder what the difference is :forcedsmile::unsure:
Idk what do you mean but, why not you believe what you wanna believe and I believe what I wanna believe?

You sperging and throwing around insults won't convince someone to switch their religion to christianity

That's like judging someone's appearance without them asking you to

Idk what do you mean but, why not you believe what you wanna believe and I believe what I wanna believe?

You sperging and throwing around insults won't convince someone to switch their religion to christianity

You and @SecularIslamist and that retard @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sperging out on an incel forum

I meant that Muslims started fighting each other since the first years of Islam, the literal first years of Islam and Christians started fighting each other 1000 years later. When you asked what my point was, my point was that it's definitely not the same and it's a negative thing about islam

You and @SecularIslamist and that retard @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sperging out on an incel forum
Wym bud. We're literally top 10 .org users

I meant that Muslims started fighting each other since the first years of Islam, the literal first years of Islam and Christians started fighting each other 1000 years later. When you asked what my point was, my point was that it's definitely not the same and it's a negative thing about islam
why not you believe what you wanna believe and I believe what I wanna believe?

Like deadass

Wym bud. We're literally top 10 .org users
Yeah but defo not princeretardedaspie who is prolly eternal's alt

You and secular are chill except for the part when yall niggas are sperging out

• JFL
  • JFL
We don't do that bud :ogre:
Hip Hop Art GIF by Maximillian Piras

@yeeyeeslayer @Autismcel @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @PsychoH

Turks are the only Muslims who are high IQ. Must be due to the years of raping Whire girls has finally worked its magic on their skulls and made them have cumskin tier intellect to see the Muslims they used to emulate are as braindead as an caratanised dog

• JFL
"studied genetics" = has 10k posts on apricityforums

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235
Turks are the only Muslims who are high IQ. Must be due to the years of raping Whire girls has finally worked its magic on their skulls and made them have cumskin tier intellect to see the Muslims they used to emulate are as braindead as an caratanised dog
Iranians are high iq too. I like them

• +1
Reactions: Afro_Kang
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and i_love_roosters
@PrinceLuenLeoncur show ignored content btw

• JFL
  • JFL
Damn bud, don't be so cruel. Prince is on suicide watch because of this
The irony of him saying this is that I have him in “ignore” as well :ROFLMAO: had he not had told you this and you not mentioned me I’d not had checked his comment aahahah silly little paki he is

He has me on ignore as I debated him on Islam and he lost and like all MUDSLIMES he cried like a little girl

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
The irony of him saying this is that I have him in “ignore” as well :ROFLMAO: had he not had told you this and you not mentioned me I’d not had checked his comment aahahah silly little paki he is

He has me on ignore as I debated him on Islam and he lost and like all MUDSLIMES he cried like a little girl
Unignore eachother and beef a bit :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss, Autismcel and 2 others
  • JFL
For sure, Turks are WHITE:

Wonderful
Heritage-aware
Indian
Turanid
Ethnics
Tbf they have raped so many white women they are basically white gentically
Unignore eachother and beef a bit :feelshmm:
Nar he’s a disgustin bitch I debated him he lost did it 4 times he lost every time then prince of darkness another Sandnigger abomination who needs to be lynched told him to put me on ignore lol :ROFLMAO:

Muslims on this fourm fear me. Had I been the one that requested a ban all the Muslims would be dancing for joy and the Dawah game would come back.

I’m this fourms Bob of speakers corner I’m here to stop silly little white boys from being Muslim

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and i_love_roosters
Correction*

Wonderful
Hot
Intelligent
Talented
Excellent
Turks are WHITEE:

Wonderful
Hot
Intelligence
Talented
Excellent
Ethnics

There, corrected it for you bhai. Apologies for the misinformation from earlier. :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters