Turkish nigga disses ethnics hard

Tbf they have raped so many white women they are basically white gentically

Nar he’s a disgustin bitch I debated him he lost did it 4 times he lost every time then prince of darkness another Sandnigger abomination who needs to be lynched told him to put me on ignore lol :ROFLMAO:

Muslims on this fourm fear me. Had I been the one that requested a ban all the Muslims would be dancing for joy and the Dawah game would come back.

I’m this fourms Bob of speakers corner I’m here to stop silly little white boys from being Muslim
Raped where? When the og turks invaded Anatolia? Or in Germany?

Turks are WHITEE:

Wonderful
Hot
Intelligence
Talented
Excellent
Ethnics

There, corrected it for you bhai. Apologies for the misinformation from earlier. :feelshmm:
":feelshmm:" Indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Michael Myers
Even im more white passing than this arabian shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and i_love_roosters
View attachment 2986413

The average Turk is 7% central Asian. Central Asians are half Asian, meaning the average Turk is less than 4% asian, the rest being Europoid. That's less gook DNA than the nordics
Thats not central asian its east asian. Turkic people when they arrived in modern Anatolia had about 40-50% east asian and the rest was west pastoralist (white). The average turk in Western parts of Turkey can have up to 40% turkic dna (thats almost 20% east asian) but its usually around 30% turkic (15% east asian).

Those vahaduo results in the picture with Turkey_average is taking into account the Turkish population which is also made up from 20 million Kurds, millions of Laz Caucasians and turkified Armenian and millions of Bosnians with Albanians and Pomaks (Bulgarian muslims)

Trust me on this I'm autistic about genetics especially Turkish and Balkan ones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
Wish I joined back in june tbh

Idk why I didn't

But still a tiktokcel sadly
WHAT THE FUCK

A WHOLE ASS YEAR HAS PASSED ALREADY???

bro I'm becoming fucking old :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Thats not central asian its east asian. Turkic people when they arrived in modern Anatolia had about 40-50% east asian and the rest was west pastoralist (white). The average turk in Western parts of Turkey can have up to 40% turkic dna (thats almost 20% east asian) but its usually around 30% turkic (15% east asian).

Those vahaduo results in the picture with Turkey_average is taking into account the Turkish population which is also made up from 20 million Kurds, millions of Laz Caucasians and turkified Armenian and millions of Bosnians with Albanians and Pomaks (Bulgarian muslims)

Interesting... I'm not denying it. I can say confidently, however, that I don't see East Asians when I look at Turks.

As ive noticed, you're quite fascinated with DNA studies and I was wondering if as a Macedonian you know that Bulgarians and Macedonians are essentially the same thing :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
They literally are
anything I say, goes.
4117857 Screenshot 20240505 224721 TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
WHAT THE FUCK

A WHOLE ASS YEAR HAS PASSED ALREADY???

bro I'm becoming fucking old :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
March 2023 TT looksmaxxing was insane. I literally received a revelation. I wish I could relive it

• +1
March 2023 TT looksmaxxing was insane. I literally received a revelation. I wish I could relive it
Sadly I've only heard of .org because of dilloncel's dox back in june (not directly from him btw)

Yeah no offense bhai but the turks in barber shops here literally look like Jordanians and iraqis, ethnic
many do,

but many also look white passing/levantine (many look syrian/lebanese)

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel

Are you a Balkan Turk?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TsarTsar444 and i_love_roosters
Interesting... I'm not denying it. I can say confidently, however, that I don't see East Asians when I look at Turks.
This depends mostly on what part of Turkey someone lives, in the central, northern and southern parts it is usually around low 10% east asian, enough to have a monolid at least which most turks absolutely do. In my university there is a program with Turkey for students to study here and 20% of the students (more then 100) are turks. Majority of these have monolids and somewhat flat faces while the other half looks mostly balkan white or ethnic kurdish.
As ive noticed, you're quite fascinated with DNA studies and I was wondering if as a Macedonian you know that Bulgarians and Macedonians are essentially the same thing :feelshmm:
Im not ethnically Macedonian but yes i know that Macedonians and Bulgarians are basically the same people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

You can see East Asian in their eye areas with some.

• JFL
Bosnian, how don't you know this? :feelswah:
Because for some reason I noticed you were we wuzzing so I thought you must be a hybrid or something bhai. Why are you interested in Turk genetics when you are Balkan? Is it because of Ottoman Empire?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and TsarTsar444
They're literally not

Middle eastern ≠ arab
Cope. Every Middle Easterner is Arab.

“Turks”? Arab Mongols.
“Persians”? Arab Indo-Aryans.
“Armenians”? Mountain Arabs.
“Indians”? Arab Cooks.

:feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and Autismcel
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Autismcel
Cope. Every Middle Easterner is Arab.

“Turks”? Arab Mongols.
“Persians”? Arab Indo-Aryans.
“Armenians”? Mountain Arabs.
“Indians”? Arab Cooks.

:feelsautistic:
We literally share 0 things in common with them lmao

Also persians are persians

Because for some reason I noticed you were we wuzzing so I thought you must be a hybrid or something bhai. Why are you interested in Turk genetics when you are Balkan? Is it because of Ottoman Empire?
Well i am technically a hybrid slavic-albanian mutt, but this is because my grandparents come from Montenegro area which is the boundry between slavs and albanians.

Im interested in Turkey because yes the Ottoman era for one but also just because of the proximity with the Balkans as well, same for Italy which im also interested in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Michael Myers
You're better at analyzing cocks than eyes. Stick to that
Ngl why do cocks look more aesthetic than pussy???

@ShawarmaFilth @Michael Myers fellow cockologists

• JFL
You're better at analyzing cocks than eyes. Stick to that
Cope. I have seen plenty of Turks who have narrow eyes. That’s because of the inherent East Asian DNA as you are actually East Asian in origin. But you are half Bulgarian so you don’t represent most Turks. You are partially descended from Balkan sex slaves. :feelshmm:

Well i am technically a hybrid slavic-albanian mutt, but this is because my grandparents come from Montenegro area which is the boundry between slavs and albanians.

Im interested in Turkey because yes the Ottoman era for one but also just because of the proximity with the Balkans as well, same for Italy which im also interested in
Why not take a DNA test and see what’s up?

What? Cocks are ugly as fuck mostly but then again so are vaginas. (That last word got autocorrected as “Fatima’s.” :hnghn::hnghn:)

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters and Autismcel
We literally share 0 things in common with them lmao

Also persians are persians
It was a joke, your username isn’t a joke bhai. :lasereyes:

• JFL
This depends mostly on what part of Turkey someone lives, in the central, northern and southern parts it is usually around low 10% east asian, enough to have a monolid at least which most turks absolutely do. In my university there is a program with Turkey for students to study here and 20% of the students (more then 100) are turks. Majority of these have monolids and somewhat flat faces while the other half looks mostly balkan white or ethnic kurdish.
yeah most turks don't look asian but, more look at least somewhat asian than @i_love_roosters is willing to admit imo

he likes to act like it's a negligible amount when that just isn't the case

in any case, i'm not racist so idc what race someone looks like, idc how their eyes look or their skin tone but just setting the record straight

• Hmm...

Because its a simpler shape and most of em look the same

Pussies look different each time. Although 80% look good theres a good handful thst look like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel

Im not ethnically Macedonian but yes i know that Macedonians and Bulgarians are basically the same people
It's all about how those "flat faces" and "monolids" balance. They may be there but they don't make the people who have them Asiatic. To prove my point, no one even knows Turks from Turkey have ties to central Asia

yeah most turks don't look asian but, more look at least somewhat asian than @i_love_roosters is admitting lmao

he likes to act like it's a negligible amount when that just isn't the case lol

in any case, i'm not racist so idc what race someone looks like for me to respect them, idc how their eyes look or their skin tone but just setting the record straight
“I’m not racist” he says.

>says all south Asians are the same brown shitskins

:lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

@yeeyeeslayer @Autismcel @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @PsychoH

A subhuman k pop fag looking turk calling others subhuman is wild tbh I’d take it on the chin from a Chad not this fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Michael Myers
Because its a simpler shape and most of em look the same

Pussies look different each time. Although 80% look good theres a good handful thst look like shit
Nah 80% look like shit tbh

Shaved pink pussy or DEATH.

It's all about how those "flat faces" and "monolids" balance. They may be there but they don't make the people who have them Asiatic. To prove my point, no one even knows Turks from Turkey have ties to central Asia
You were bullying a central Asian but he is basically a living ancestor of you. :feelshmm:

• JFL
A subhuman k pop fag looking turk calling others subhuman is wild tbh I’d take it on the chin from a Chad tho
He doesn’t look like a k-pop star. :hnghn: