• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Abhorrence, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, murdah, Abhorrence and 3 others
Their vaginas start throbbing to the thought of being bred by a BTC
It’s actually the opposite from what I’ve heard

I hear that Germans are cucking Turks in Germany, and that they’re stealing more of their women then Turks are taking German women

But idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, iMogEveryone, hopecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and i_love_roosters

I hear that Germans are cucking Turks in Germany, and that they’re stealing more of their women then Turks are taking German women

But idk
complete bullshit german women belong to turks and im not even turkroach myself

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, kebab, dehydrated and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and NorwoodAscender

But idk
Idk maybe, Turkish foids love submitting to the BBC (big blonde cock)

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
If democracy served for something and wasn't useless then Erdogan would be a genius. He allowed all those migrants so that they can have a even bigger pro muslim base to vote them in the future and counter the atacucks.

More or less like democrats in the US with the mexicans, but in the case of turks with an actual based ideology.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Welcome back bhai how was ur hiatus

Did you miss the forum at all Jfl

Also what were u doing while you were gone

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, NorwoodAscender and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Maybe

Wouldn’t be surprised, ik they like MENAs
there is no doubt I live here and can promise u turkish women go for chaddam only and seconds are white like 2% maybe

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
If democracy served for something and wasn't useless then Erdogan would be a genius. He allowed all those migrants so that they can have a even bigger pro muslim base to vote them in the future and counter the atacucks.

More or less like democrats in the US with the mexicans, but in the case of turks with an actual based ideology.
Cope, no matter what Turkey is getting more and more secular and liberal. Those desert monkeys will be forced to submit and bow down to lord Atatürk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
Welcome back bhai how was ur hiatus

Did you miss the forum at all Jfl

Also what were u doing while you were gone
I didn’t miss it at all seeing these cucks again

just some users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
I didn’t miss it at all seeing these cucks again

just some users
Now ur gonna be back to staring at good looking men and discussing their looks with ugly men for 12 hours a day 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and st.hamudi but 6‘5
if u want I can make a thread of foids constantly saying they prefer mena/meds in street interviews so the copers stfu already

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

I doubt Erdogan is even Muslim himself lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Cope, no matter what Turkey is getting more and more secular and liberal. Those desert monkeys will be forced to submit and bow down to lord Atatürk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
That's what they said for the last 8 years and they still kicked their asses in presidential elections time. Not even the earthquake save those secular bastards

Only thing atacucks are getting are province elections and all that trash that serves no purpose. You can manage the cities while the religious manage what really matters. I love to see top secular philosophers crying every now and then and saying that "Istanbul resembles Anatolia these days"

u realize the turks in germany are way more masculine than the ones in turkey because they are more religious here

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
aka being made low T by the juice
True actually, muzzies love bragging how they're overtaking Europe without realizing that their biggest enemy - the Jews, are the ones causing this on purpose

I doubt Erdogan is even Muslim himself lol
Depends. I believe he personally believes but Islam is clear in regard to ruling by what Allah revealed so the case for kufr could be made.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
u realize the turks in germany are way more masculine than the ones in turkey because they are more religious here
JFL i heard that by the way. They celebrated more the reelection of Erdogan than the Germans the world cup in 2014

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Same with Turks in the Arab world/gulf

A got invited by my Turkish barber to iftar on one of the nights in Ramadan 😂

That's what they said for the last 8 years and they still kicked their asses in presidential elections time. Not even the earthquake save those secular bastards

Only thing atacucks are getting are province elections and all that trash that serves no purpose. You can manage the cities while the religious manage what really matters. I love to see top secular philosophers crying every now and then and saying that "Istanbul resembles Anatolia these days"
- the elections are rigged

- Erdogan is won't be running again due to age and his party is dying, so a win for the good niggas is guaranteed

- Erdogan is not religious, ik it may sound like a silly conspiracy, but he's secretly Jewish and is an American puppet

Again, the Turkish population is getting even more liberal than it already is and Islam is dying faster than Christianity in the West (which seems to be on the rise actually)

Erdogan bombs Muslims in Syria he doesn’t care about Islam

• +1
Erdogan is not religious,
I think he just grifts for the Muslim voters and for the Arab world so niggas treat him like he’s some kinda ottoman sultan 😂

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I think he just grifts for the Muslim voters and for the Arab world so niggas treat him like he’s some kinda ottoman sultan 😂
Yeah, behind the curtains he's practicing Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism)

• +1
True actually, muzzies love bragging how they're overtaking Europe without realizing that their biggest enemy - the Jews, are the ones causing this on purpose
JFL in Israel they are literally scared of the palestinian population growth and it's one of the reasons they want to kick them out, not even accepting one state giving them citizenshio because they know they would demolish their main parties for an islamic one

But what can i say, you try to delude yourself that you are somehow enemies of a state and people (Iarael and zionists) that the west created, financed, settled, still finances and support more than ever with billions and billions, is ethnically almost the same, etc. It's laughable really.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
JFL in Israel they are literally scared of the palestinian population growth and it's one of the reasons they want to kick them out, not even accepting one state giving them citizenshio because they know they would demolish their main parties for an islamic one

But what can i say, you try to delude yourself that you are somehow enemies of a state and people (Iarael and zionists) that the west created, financed, settled, still finances and support more than ever with billions and billions, is ethnically almost the same, etc. It's laughable really.
No read this time

Yeah that’s why they don’t want a 1 state solution

Would fuck up their demographics

They don’t want An Arab majority

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Every ethnic cucks white men as whites have zero culture, morals and religion. Sure some whites take ethnic women, but as long as their culture is strong they have no chance. German Turks are far more based than native ones.

My respect for German Turks = 📈
Turks in Turkey = 📉

I can't believe you worship that cringe cuck. Like even when I was a secular white wannabe I always felt uneasy about that kuffarturk. Like aren't you embarrassed how much of a cuck he was for western society? :forcedsmile:

Erdogan will give way to this chad. It's a slow process. They will remain patient and steadfast inshallah

@heightpillgotme

- the elections are rigged
They are not according to observers. All they said was that state media was biased towards AkP, but elections were completely free.

If you can't win after an historic economic crisis and an earthquake that killed 40.000 after the most unpopular years of Erdogan you are pretty much screwed.
- Erdogan is won't be running again due to age and his party is dying, so a win for the good niggas is guaranteed
The next guy is probably Fidan which is even better
- Erdogan is not religious, ik it may sound like a silly conspiracy, but he's secretly Jewish and is an American puppet
The only crypto jew is Ataturk
Again, the Turkish population is getting even more liberal than it already is and Islam is dying faster than Christianity in the West (which seems to be on the rise actually)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I remember secular turks in 2021 in .org literally fighting with SayHeyHey saying "Oh man i can't wait until we finally get rid of him"

Maybe in 2078 elections there is a chance. AkP won't repeat the mistake of Morsi.

Every ethnic cucks white men as whites have zero culture, morals and religion. Sure some whites take ethnic women, but as long as their culture is strong they have no chance. German Turks are far more based than native ones.

Turks in Turkey = 📉

I can't believe you worship that cringe cuck. Like even when I was a secular white wannabe I always felt uneasy about that kuffarturk. Like aren't you embarrassed how much of a cuck he was for western society? :forcedsmile:

Erdogan will give way to this chad. It's a slow process. They will remain patient and steadfast inshallah

View attachment 2865303

@heightpillgotme
History repeats itself, a charismatic far right leader will emerge in Germany and he'll put Turks in their place

I don't like Atatürk, I'm just baiting, I have a thread against him.

This nigga ain't getting elected, Erdogan's party is dying

• Hmm...

@i_love_roosters what did he say? Did interviewer ask him will you close LGBT associations and he said he's gonna burn it to the ground? :lul:

History repeats itself, a charismatic far right leader will emerge in Germany and he'll put Turks in their place
Lmao at wanting the destruction of your own people.
I don't like Atatürk, I'm just baiting, I have a thread against him.

This nigga ain't getting elected, Erdogan's party is dying
Be careful what you wish for. Cucks & Hoes Party (CHP) are worse.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Every ethnic cucks white men as whites have zero culture
only menas/meds as they are lightbrown ideal (caucasoid with dark features) when women say they like white men they mean meds, nordics are a niche imo but height does justice for them low t pigs

blacks, curries or asians will not do nearly as good but they can still get some

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer

@i_love_roosters what did he say? Did interviewer ask him will you close LGBT associations and he said he's gonna burn it to the ground? :lul:

He just said he was going to close them

• So Sad

Turks in Turkey = 📉

View attachment 2865303

@heightpillgotme
I don't like to root for Erdogan and these people. This democratic system is cucked as it can get. Only reason is necessity because of the heavy foreign interventionism in MENA

All this ikhwan gradualism is shady theologically speaking, and i don't like their use of the sin of riyaa for example (Hidden shirk like going to a mosque before elections in front of cameras or so). However you can easily say that at least they know how to pray and recite Qur'an, lots of times they are catch in private being normal muslims, etc Secular parties and leaders in MENA are straight an insult to the majority of the population

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and kebab
only menas/meds as they are lightbrown ideal (caucasoid with dark features) when women say they like white men they mean meds, nordics are a niche imo but height does justice for them low t pigs

blacks, curries or asians will not do nearly as good but they can still get some
also yea coloring pill works on some ethnic foids like asians thats a plus for whiteoids

They are not according to observers. All they said was that state media was biased towards AkP, but elections were completely free.

If you can't win after an historic economic crisis and an earthquake that killed 40.000 after the most unpopular years of Erdogan you are pretty much screwed.
No read, sorry
The next guy is probably Fidan which is even better
No:forcedsmile:
I remember secular turks in 2021 in .org literally fighting with SayHeyHey saying "Oh man i can't wait until we finally get rid of him"

Maybe in 2078 elections there is a chance. AkP won't repeat the mistake of Morsi.
Same as 1
The only crypto jew is Ataturk
Erdogan is a western puppet cope

He just said he was going to close them
Anyone in Turkey planning to genocide them fags?

I don't like to root for Erdogan and these people. This democratic system is cucked as it can get. Only reason is necessity because of the heavy foreign interventionism in MENA

All this ikhwan gradualism is shady theologically speaking, and i don't like their use of the sin of riyaa for example (Hidden shirk like going to a mosque before elections in front of cameras or so). However you can easily say that at least they know how to pray and recite Qur'an, lots of times they are catch in private being normal muslims, etc Secular parties and leaders in MENA are straight an insult to the majority of the population
The problem is the laicite principles which are anti-religion. At least Americans a religious secularist and British once were. Anyone based will get cucked by military. The secularists in Turkey were far worse for Muslims than the French colonisers in North Africa and British in India.

Legit better off a Muslim under British Raj than in Turkey 1930s.

@i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters

Nigga you seem to have a vast understanding of all corners of Turkish culture (online too). Are you sure you're not clinically obsessed?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
@yeeyeeslayer found the cheat code for a 3+ pages thread - have "turk" in the title

• JFL
Nigga you seem to have a vast understanding of all corners of Turkish culture (online too). Are you sure you're not clinically obsessed?
He wants a Turkish (or any MENA) girl so bad lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
He wants a Turkish (or any MENA) girl so bad lol
Despite our differences, I hope all .org niggas make it and succeed in getting a foid, however, I think my nigga should reconsider Turkish foids as they only date specimen who they consider human which is not the case for anything that's brown and is located east of Turkey

• +1