Turks JFL

Nigga you seem to have a vast understanding of all corners of Turkish culture (online too). Are you sure you're not clinically obsessed?
Lmao I'm MENA expert. Turks piss me off the most, followed by Iran. Ngl you guys in general are deranged and low IQ tbh. Secular and religious. Latter less so.

Don't mistake my knowledge for obsession. No conservative minded person admires turkey in anyway, shape or form. But hell yeah I wanna fuck a Turk HQNP 🤤

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@yeeyeeslayer found the cheat code for a 3+ pages thread - have "turk" in the title
Indeed all the Arabs, Muslims and Europeans/Germans/austrians come flooding in jfl

BBC levels of clickability lol

Lmao I'm MENA expert. Turks piss me off the most, followed by Iran. Ngl you guys in general are deranged and low IQ tbh. Secular and religious. Latter less so.

Don't mistake my knowledge for obsession. No conservative minded person admires turkey in anyway, shape or form. But hell yeah I wanna fuck a Turk HQNP 🤤
Stay away from our women pajeet

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Despite our differences, I hope all .org niggas make it and succeed in getting a foid, however, I think my nigga should reconsider Turkish foids as they only date specimen who they consider human which is not the case for anything that's brown and is located east of Turkey
Brown is fine with me. Even (Muslim) Kurds. Anatolid pheno fogs. White passing Turkish women need to be genocided along with all whites in general. Even British are better looking.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Nigga wasn't your first thread here about how much you admired Turkey but they rejected you for being curry or something

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
Stay away from our women pajeet
I will have 4 wives. One Turkish. One Persian. One Arab. And one Iranian.

This is why I genuinely think Islam allows 4 wives. So curries could conquer and re-establish Islam where it once flourished.

Nigga wasn't your first thread here about how much you admired Turkey but they rejected you for being curry or something
Lmao. I got IOIs in Turkey. One Turkish girl even likes me at uni but ugly AF. You don't get it. I find them attractive for sure, but culturally ragefeul I'd probably behead 50% of them.

You're mistaking me for @Manchild he'd go for any Turkish whore.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and i_love_roosters
🇵🇰🍛: I lov Turkiye sultan erdogan my hero we broders i vant to move to ur cantri saar

👨🇹🇷: get away from me scum, we're not the same species 🤢🤮

*porki goes online*

:feelswah::feelswhy:: kafir turkroaches alah ol maity vill ponish dem

@SecularIslamist I mean no offense btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, robtical and SecularIslamist
@kebab why are they calling him abortion uncle? Didnhe get cucked by a foid?
ion follow turkish politics tbh idgaf about it unless some dude wants to make turkey a caliphate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
lol nah tbf secularislamist is gl

he's just a manlet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
🇵🇰🍛: I lov Turkiye sultan erdogan my hero we broders i vant to move to ur cantri saar

*porki goes online*

lol you know what meme i'm thinking of

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 3.08.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 3.08.03 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters

*porki goes online*

Those are low IQ pakis from villages watching Ertugrul. Trust me Turks are not admired one bit in the UK. Nobody trusts them when they say they're Muslim anyway. It's always been the case. If anything they look down on them because of this. I never visit Turkish restaurants don't trust them.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
No immigrant group can compete with turks in germany it could be a 5’5 subhuman turk and he would still manage to fuck a german stacy

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
Those are low IQ pakis from villages watching Ertugrul. Trust me Turks are not admired one bit in the UK. Nobody trusts them when they say they're Muslim anyway. It's always been the case. If anything they look down on them because of this. I never visit Turkish restaurants don't trust them.
Same

this was me with @flippasav today when i asked him if i'd be welcome in azerbaijan :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
this was me with @flippasav today when i asked him if i'd be welcome in azerbaijan :lul:
Speaking of Azerbaijan there was this one giga funny meme, I can't find it but I'll try and recreate it

Azerbaijani nigga: We are Turkic brothers

Turkish nigga: get away from me gook

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Speaking of Azerbaijan there was this one giga funny meme, I can't find it but I'll try and recreate it

jfl that's funny but from what i've heard turks actually like azeris

also azeris are gl

• JFL
jfl that's funny but from what i've heard turks actually like azeris
Nigga didn't you learn already what backstabbing, two-faced motherfuckers we are (not me) @SecularIslamist confirm pls. Turks would say that and then talk the biggest of shit about them and how they mog them to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
Nigga didn't you learn already what backstabbing, two-faced motherfuckers we are (not me) @SecularIslamist confirm pls. Turks would say that and then talk the biggest of shit about them and how they mog them to oblivion
i don't need him to tell me jfl, i already know u niggas r snakes

turks are soo nice to us arabs irl but we all know what they think of us when we look on social media

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
also azeris are gl
They are. But ask yourself they are basically Shia version of secular / western Turks. Also support the Jews and Zionists. Most pro-Israel country bar Albania (which is hardly Muslim anyway)

Yes. Turkish people basically hate everyone. If someone loves azeris, there is also someone who hates them equally. Same with Islam.

But jfl at you being in a country where you hate a significant proportion of the population. Yeah I'm aware they're secularising and average niggas can't even say basic words of prayer. I saw a video ages about this. But secularisation is happening everywhere except secular countries jfl :lul:

• +1
i don't need him to tell me jfl, i already know u niggas r snakes

turks are soo nice to us arabs irl but we all know what they think of us when we look on social media
That's based actually, idk tho, I'm mixed with southern slavshit and I lived a significant portion of my life in Bulgaria, so I'm quite different actually

• +1
They are. But ask yourself they are basically Shia version of secular / western Turks. Also support the Jews and Zionists. Most pro-Israel country bar Albania (which is hardly Muslim anyway)
they only like israel cuz they're supporting them against aremenia (with arms etc. )

i'd consider moving their cuz their women are sexy and their food is bomb and halal they're shia and they're pretty secular (unlike iran), and the country is decent and not a shithole (like iraq)

so seems like one of the best options for me

that's why i was like to @flippasav 'saar, can i cam to ur cantry, even tho i am arab i am shia, can i have azeri women saar' :lul:

Last edited:

Yes. Turkish people basically hate everyone. If someone loves azeris, there is also someone who hates them equally. Same with Islam.

But jfl at you being in a country where you hate a significant proportion of the population. Yeah I'm aware they're secularising and average niggas can't even say basic words of prayer. I saw a video ages about this. But secularisation is happening everywhere except secular countries jfl :lul:
Yeah, tough shit for people who have the same values as you. There's a huge canvas of Atatürk slapped on every Muslims scholar uni. They probably include his name in the shahada too

• +1
Yeah, tough shit for people who have the same values as you. There's a huge canvas of Atatürk on every Muslims scholar uni. They probably include his name in the shahada too
turks are a very divided people too

you got islamists who want to bring back the ottoman caliphate and kemalists who hate islam with a passion

they only like israel cuz they're supporting them against aremenia (with arms etc. )

i'd consider moving their cuz their women are sexy and their food is bomb and they're shia and they're pretty secular, and the country is decent and not a shithole

that's why i was like to @flippasav 'saar, can i cam to ur cantry, even tho i am arab i am shia, can i have azeri women saar' :lul:
So you're just like me when it comes to Turks, Moroccans, Iranians and even Jews?

Why would you wanna move? It's a shithole compared to Bahrain. Passportmaxxing doesn't mean moving abroad lmao.

Yeah, tough shit for people who have the same values as you. There's a huge canvas of Atatürk on every Muslims scholar uni. They probably include his name in the shahada too
Most schizophrenic country no offense. So many identities (kurd, secular, Islamist, liberal, nationalist) like wtf.

I think Bernard Lewis said after the Ottoman Empire Atatürk had no choice but to become the face of nationalism and create a cult around him. No other way he would have been successful. I only respect him for his military achievements.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
turks are a very divided people too

you got islamists who want to bring back the ottoman caliphate and kemalists who hate islam with a passion
The first group is getting cucked to oblivion despite Erdogan being in power. Every time they go outside they are surrounded by MASSIVE canvases and statues of the biggest kufar of them all - lord Atatürk. There's virtually 0 islamism among the youth

Jfl, Atatürk's head is even craved in a hill in Izmir (my place) just like the American presidents in Mount Rushmore

Ataturk
Images 1

Last edited:

i love the memes where it's about one group of ppl liking another ppl but they don't like em back jfl

there's the handwashing ones and then there's the one where it's like 'are you two friends' and one says yes and the other says no

and i rememed one like that were turkey said yes and europe said no :lul:

• JFL
So you're just like me when it comes to Turks, Moroccans, Iranians and even Jews?

Why would you wanna move? It's a shithole compared to Bahrain. Passportmaxxing doesn't mean moving abroad lmao.
Screenshot 2024 04 18 at 33840 AM

also the punishment is 10-15 years for fucking below it

meanwhile azerbaijan

Screenshot 2024 04 18 at 33919 AM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Is that how you were born?
I'm planning on making an official thread announcing me ignoring you. I am very against ignoring niggas on .org, but you'll unfortunately be the first one on my list. Enjoy it while you can, I won't be interacting with you ever again very soon

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
I'm planning on making an official thread announcing me ignoring you. I am very against ignoring niggas on .org, but you'll unfortunately be the first one on my list. Enjoy it while you can, I won't be interacting with you ever again very soon
Rent free

• JFL
Most annoying user he gives me AIDS too jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
modern german women are stupid

• JFL