turks tend to be lookist alot while being the most manlet race in MENA

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Turks like to call themselves european looking/white looking alot while majority of them have cuck skulls and look like bootleg versions of Albanians. Yet they claim to be more attractive than middle easterners. JFL at them.

Majority of them are also manlet height. Even their zoomers are manlets.

This is average turk who claims that turks are european and they look like soyboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
Real turks Look Like kazaks, kirgiz, yakut

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 14984 and sub5inchcel
Average man in Istanbul:

What they think they look like

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 1487

What they actually look like

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 1485

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, House Lannister, Hypersonic and 1 other person
They are the most boring people on the planet, like shitskin Indian teir.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Truecel14, House Lannister and Hypersonic
Shitskin on shitskin warfare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167
They are the most boring people on the planet, like shitskin Indian teir.
Bruh, apples and oranges.
Turks are introverts and conservatives while curries are low inhib dark triad extroverts, as well as liberals.

Bruh, apples and oranges.
Turks are introverts and conservatives while curries are low inhib dark triad extroverts, as well as liberals.
Curries are the worest kind of human, there is literally nothing interesting about them, Turks will always kiss your hands if you’re useful to them, beyond that they are shitty as fuck.

Curries are the worest kind of human, there is literally nothing interesting about them, Turks will always kiss your hands if you’re useful to them, beyond that they are shitty as fuck.
Even though I’m really polite kid, I refuse to befriend any Indian in my life. The most chill people I know in life are actually blacks and whites, including Jews, the rest are pretty shitty, Japanese, Koreans are cool too.

Turkish foids mog every other European FOID no discussion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lecherous
Turks think they are superior to MENA.
They are right.
I'm genetically barely turk but i can pull up 90%MENA girls.I even got approached by 2 arab and morroccan.I guess it is BTC factor.

Turkish foids mog every other European FOID no discussion
Most of Turkey is in Asia though. Although I would agree Turk foids usually fog pretty hard.

Most of Turkey is in Asia though. Although I would agree Turk foids usually fog pretty hard.
On tinder I've yet to see one ugly FOID from turkey, they're always perfect

Turks think they are superior to MENA.
They are right.
I'm genetically barely turk but i can pull up 90%MENA girls.I even got approached by 2 arab and morroccan.I guess it is BTC factor.
turks are disgusting, 0 smv imo. they r roaches. No way they compete with middle eastern chads

On tinder I've yet to see one ugly FOID from turkey, they're always perfect
We should go to Turkey together and see how well we can do :lul:

Are you actually fat IRL?
I'm 81 kg at 5'8 with no muscle that's extremely overweight, even though my face resembles someone who's at 18% bf

• JFL
Reactions: Lecherous
turks are disgusting, 0 smv imo. they r roaches. No way they compete with middle eastern chads
.View attachment 1975305
You are lucky because i am interested with white girls.
I am big fan of pink pussy and soles.MENA or Turkish doesn't matter for me i am only interested with the color of pussy.
Btw that guy has patchy beard and looks weak af.

Last edited:
I'm 81 kg at 5'8 with no muscle that's extremely overweight, even though my face resembles someone who's at 18% bf
"B-but muh fat uncultured americans1!!1"

Most Turkish whores have piercings and shit

"B-but muh fat uncultured americans1!!1"
I never said that, although my American girl friend from ohio would consider me anorexic with how fat she is, but in Germany fat people are as rare as a nonepedophile in this website

I never said that, although my American girl friend from ohio would consider me anorexic with how fat she is, but in Germany fat people are as rare as a nonepedophile in this website
Most users here aren't pedophiles, few are JBpilled and even fewer are actual pedos like me.

Cope Turks mog all other middle easterners by far. It’s not even close.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Real turks Look Like kazaks, kirgiz, yakut
ur retarded, ethnic turks are not turkic, turkics migrated to turkey when the arabs kicked them out of mena

Im into Turkish women

//Thomas DOM

Turks are half mongol

//Thomas DOM