Two weeks post jaw surgery

Indeed, bimax should not be taken lightly. It can heavily mentally and physically disrupt ones life.

I just hope that I don’t suffer permanent nerve damage.

I especially don’t want the type of nerve damage that is Literally constant pain.

gotta roll my dice one day tho
Yes, but some people just don’t think about these risks. I’m naturally high inhib, so I’ll probably never do it

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
JFL two weeks? Can't be stressing about this shit when it takes months to de-bloat.

Here's a patient from the same surgeon:

10days after (your timeframe)
View attachment 446842View attachment 446843
"eww chipmunk he looked better before the surgery"

3 months after (what to expect)
View attachment 446845View attachment 446844
"wow you look great have you been mewing"

Your result has made me want this surgery 10x more, gonna get it in September and can't wait.

Feel free to send me before photos and the exact movements you had done. 👍
same surgeon but different procedure

this guy got a long chin wing done

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
Don't be afraid, it's not that bad, if everything goes without complications.

It certainly will affect your social life the first month, but if you're a basement dweller, the only pain in the ass will be eating through a straw and constantly rinsing your mouth.

I already had issues with bleeding, it's not related to this specific surgery
I won’t mind. I’ve become very antisocial at this point. And I don’t hide it. I probably only accept one in 40 invitations to do anything.

I feel uncomfortable in my own skin

somethings got to give

somethings got to change

The risks will be worth it, my jaw is my biggest flaw.

the entirety of my upper third is top notch well balanced already...

middle is meh...

jaw fucks me up. I go from incel To chadlite just by changing my oral posture from teeth together to jutted forward.

when it’s jutted forward as far as I can I look normal.

I’m probably the ideal Patient

I’m so envious of you @GordonFreeman
I hope you enjoy every day in your life a bit more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Cope, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Amazing results and to think that is only 7mm advancement. Did you already have a dental cast, ceph and OPG and so forth? Or did Dr. Andreishchev help you set that up?

Did it cost anything? Did he help you set that up before or after the consultation?

Honestly what I like the most about Dr.Andreischev is how many results he posts on his instagram. How tall was he in real life? He looks fairly short. Thanks for the answer bro. I dont think you look odd - just wait a few months for all the swelling to disappear. You will be a mogger.

Indeed, bimax should not be taken lightly. It can heavily mentally and physically disrupt ones life.

I just hope that I don’t suffer permanent nerve damage.

I especially don’t want the type of nerve damage that is Literally constant pain.

gotta roll my dice one day tho
I mean koreans do it all the time xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Patient A, anti caking agents and 1 other person
Did I read your plan right on the other thread - was your genioplasty only +1 mm forward?

Did it cost anything?
Of course it did.
I paid around 50 bucks for jaw molds and 40 for the CT scan.

Honestly what I like the most about Dr.Andreischev is how many results he posts on his instagram
Be aware that he performs a lot of surgeries, but only posts a few of them. It could be that he only posts successful ones.

How tall was he in real life? He looks fairly short.
5'8-5'9

I dont think you look odd - just wait a few months for all the swelling to disappear.
I hope you're right, bro
Did I read your plan right on the other thread - was your genioplasty only +1 mm forward?
Yes, I didn't need a lot of forward advancement, I only needed to lengthen my face, since my lower third was noticeably shorter than the upper two thirds

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents and kota
Did your ramus get brought forward?

Face is bloated af

I would assume its a side effect since this is the new you, I say give it a year. ngl mirin your strong jawline

I would assume its a side effect since this is the new you
Im leaning towards this too. As the time passes, I start to accept my new face.
This problem is probably what every hardcore lookxmaxer will have to deal with.
You have to bury your former identity and reborn as a phoenix in a new guise.
Did your ramus get brought forward?
Only sideways
WHAT I LOOKED LIKE BEFORE THE SURGERY

Sorry for the shittiest quality, I literally have zero non anglefrauded, non staged, as is selfies since I got blackpilled.
These pictures are either screenshots from videos or pictures snapped in twilight with shaking hands.

632.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope, Usum, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Im leaning towards this too. As the time passes, I start to accept my new face.
This problem is probably what every hardcore lookxmaxer will have to deal with.
You have to bury your former identity and reborn as a phoenix in a new guise.

Only sideways
WHAT I LOOKED LIKE BEFORE THE SURGERY

Sorry for the shittiest quality, I literally have zero non anglefrauded, non staged, as is selfies since I got blackpilled.
These pictures are either screenshots from videos or pictures snapped in twilight with shaking hands.

632.jpg

I tried to be accurate.
Untitled 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Iinheritedaids, CursedOne, .👽. and 23 others
Your nose is incredibly more upturned! Was your Lefort cut high?

Your nose is incredibly more upturned! Was your Lefort cut high?
No it was regular lf1
Tbh on that comparison made by Slayerino, it appears that the whole nose moved upwards, not only the tip
Idk tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and anti caking agents
I tried to be accurate.
View attachment 451869

It looks like his ramus didnt only get moved outwards (+width from front), but also down (from his ear in side profile) and rotated to be more parallel to the floor.

Is that what happened OP?

If you have CT scans of your skull, that would be excellent. It tells more of the story than real life pics do, in terms of helping us developing our surgery plans.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Looks masculine but its what men think women want.
Also jaw is wider than zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and anti caking agents
@Lorsss do something with this guy, @Jimsonbobson505, wtf is this off-topic on this guy topic?

Appreciate the before and after @GordonFreeman. You were receseed before but it wasnt THAT bad...Unbelievable, even your lips changed from normie russian to a chad lips. Looks really good.

• +1
damn it looks good.

Did your midface get shorter you think or longer?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Subhuman trash
Looks good. Great result. I need this just for airways tbh.

Is there a nosejob possible to reverse your upturned nose, can it be made to have the same angle as it was before surgery?

Did you know your nose would become upturned from this surgery?

Did Andreischev state that this nose upturning would happen? Did he say it wouldn't happen? Or did neither of you talk about what would happen to your nose angle in your consultations?

Did Andreischev offer you a different style of LeFort that would've kept the nose angle the same?

Thanks.

the nose looks better more upturned, yall are carzy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6310 and 4 others
Did you know your nose would become upturned from this surgery?
Right before the surgery he asked me whether I like my nose and whether I want to leave it as is, or to make it slightly upturned.

I suppose it depends on how the surgeon cuts your maxilla.

Is there a nosejob possible to reverse your upturned nose, can it be made to have the same angle as it was before surgery?
I think it's totally possible. Anyways the cartilage in your nose continues to grow your whole life, so it'll naturally become less upturned as you age

• +1
Right before the surgery he asked me whether I like my nose and whether I want to leave it as is, or to make it slightly upturned.

I suppose it depends on how the surgeon cuts your maxilla.

Did you tell him that you didn't mind if it became more upturned? Are you happy with the results on your nose, did everything that he said would happen, happen? Or where there surprises that you didn't know would happen to your nose.

Did you tell him that you didn't mind if it became more upturned? Are you happy with the results on your nose, did everything that he said would happen, happen? Or where there surprises that you didn't know would happen to your nose.
Yes, he woke up with 10cm extra of dick. Goddamn man chill out lol.

Shorter of course
How? I saw the simulation and your maxilla was moved 4mm downward.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wagbox, SixCRY, Deleted member 3635 and 4 others
Yes, he woke up with 10cm extra of dick. Goddamn man chill out lol.

Im trying to plan surgeries here. Dont want to wake up with upturned nose because I didn't check everything with a previous patient.

Its unclear if GordonFreeman asked for his nose to become more upturned, or said he didn't care, or said he didn't want it upturned but it still came out that way.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1849
Im trying to plan surgeries here. Dont want to wake up with upturned nose because I didn't check everything with a previous patient.

Its unclear if GordonFreeman asked for his nose to become more upturned, or said he didn't care, or said he didn't want it upturned but it still came out that way.
Upturned is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

If you cut above the nasal spine(which IMHO is what everyone here needs) your nose will inevitably move forward and upward depending on the maxilla movement, rotation, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
If you cut above the nasal spine(which IMHO is what everyone here needs) your nose will inevitably move forward and upward depending on the maxilla movement, rotation, etc...

Thanks, but Im still double checking with the guy who went through the surgery. Anything else is second hand information and prone to Chinese Whispers effect.

@GordonFreeman Did you tell Andreischev to make your nose more upturned, or that you didn't mind? Did you ask him not to make it upturned before surgery and keep the same angle?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Did you tell him that you didn't mind if it became more upturned?
Exactly what I told him.

Are you happy with the results on your nose, did everything that he said would happen, happen?
Well, I dont really like that it's wider now, and the nostrils are flared out.
But I knew this would happen, so nothing unexpected.

How? I saw the simulation and your maxilla was moved 4mm downward.
Well, technically the midface hasn't changed at all. It's just an illusion. Before the surgery the length of the midface was let's say 40% of the total facial length. Now, since the face is longer due to increased lower third, the midface occupies only 33% of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Exactly what I told him.

Well, I dont really like that it's wider now, and the nostrils are flared out.
But I knew this would happen, so nothing unexpected.

Well, technically the midface hasn't changed at all. It's just an illusion. Before the surgery the length of the midface was let's say 40% of the total facial length. Now, since the face is longer due to increased lower third, the midface occupies only 33% of the face.
consultation price?
and how good is his english?

Last edited:
are you satisfied with the results until now?
I'm confused tbh
It looks good from the side, but not good from the front.
7mm of advancement was too much. My smile is weird af
I'm still swollen tho, who knows, mb it'll get better as the time passes
These pictures will give you a better understanding of what I'm talking about

• +1
I'm confused tbh
It looks good from the side, but not good from the front.
7mm of advancement was too much. My smile is weird af
I'm still swollen tho, who knows, mb it'll get better as the time passes
These pictures will give you a better understanding of what I'm talking about

I think it looks a little bit 'off' because you are still swollen + your under eye support is lacking. You need implants or fillers ASAP.

Can you make 1 picture while smiling? I just want to compare before and after on your smile.

Last edited:
You need implants
Yeah, seems like I have no choice

Can you make 1 picture while smiling?

I have a question, it might sound awkward. In the past, before the surgery when you slightly open your mouth could you able to see your teeth? I'm asking this because this is a sign of short face. It's exactly the problem I have
I had short face, yes. My teeth weren't showing with mouth slightly open.
Even when I smiled, only the lower half of the upper teeth showed up.
This is why I decided to go through orthognatic surgery, instead of a chin wing. This is why I though "well, if he's gonna cut off my maxilla anyway, why not take a moment and move it all forward as well"

Yeah, seems like I have no choice

I had short face, yes. My teeth weren't showing with mouth slightly open.
Even when I smiled, only the lower half of the upper teeth showed up.
This is why I decided to go through orthognatic surgery, instead of a chin wing. This is why I though "well, if he's gonna cut off my maxilla anyway, why not take a moment and move it all forward as well"

I removed my question, i thought it is awkward. Appreciate the answer.

And again I cant judge your smile under that swelling. It's so obvious. Need to wait a tleast 2-3 months.

I have the same problems as you :(

I was looking at Defrancq, he also had a similar case: https://facialsculptureclinic.com/en/case/all-cases/169/ but he used a bone graft for this guy maxilla. For your maxilla it was only bring down and forward, correct?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and noor
that swelling. It's so obvious. Need to wait a tleast 2-3 months.
Well, at least I have some hope now

---------------------------------------
@DatGuyYouLike

Forgot to mention, the septum was warped during the surgery. It's severely crooked now, I can even feel the tension.
It didn't negatively impact my breathing though
Also, picking the nose is impossible now, since the maxilla sticks out so much, that I can't let my fingers slip in:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Danish_Retard, anti caking agents and 1 other person