Two weeks post jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4991
Dude, the lower third looks fantastic, idk what you and these 2 people are smoking.
I know there are some bad results from jaw surgeries and expected to see one of them, but this definitely isn't. I'm literally jealous.

What do you mean by overdone? too projected? I disagree. Can't see the eyes, they might indeed look odd and recessed in comparison to lower third, but eh, it's better to have only them recessed than the entire face lol.

No complications like loss of sensation? If not, it sounds like a perfect surgery lmao, even considering the shit amount of money spent.
I love the mandible too, but it's the maxilla that makes everything look uncanny
That's what bothers me
Your jaw looks very good now, but yea, it's a common thing that the nose widens from any rotation and moving the lefort 1 area forward leaves the midface looking more recessed. You will probably need some kind of midface projection osteotomy/implant and maybe a rhino to get the full aesthetic benefits.

You should probably wait a bit longer before making an evaluation tho tbh.
Absolutely same thoughts
And this is how you get hooked on the look. Now I understand why people who mess with plastic surgery cannot stop themselves

Waiting a bit longer is my only cope now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
eyes changed?

Also how was recovery?
I'm so tired eating through a straw

You posted your pre-surgery side silhouette before. I saw it and now, this result looks amazing bro. Actually even better than the silhouette gif that you posted tbh.
I was relying on that silhouette too before the surgery, but turns out it's not as simple as it looks on the picture.
The picture does not show how eye area and the midface look together.
It's a whole different story when you see it in motion.
Was your jaw already that wide? Post before pics
It was wide before, but significantly less than it's now
I'll post the befores later
Proud of You OP. I also going to get that. How mucho did it cost?
$13k

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Well, I dunno whether I regret signing up for this surgery, or I'm just not used to the new face, but after all I don't like what I see in the mirror.
It just looks off. I resemble a fucking dog.
While the mandible kicks ass, the maxilla is overdone. I hope that it's just swelling that is not completely gone, and that eventually it'll deflate and I will look more harmonious.

IRL I've been told that I was better looking before :forcedsmile: two times by two different people:forcedsmile:

I threw away lots of money, but I don't look better(mb even worse). I just look different :feelsbadman:

Now I need to save up for a zygomatic implant. One needs a very strong under eye support and very well developed, forward grown zygomas, in order to look harmonious with jaws that big.
That's why I look strange now.
I have what appears to be well developed jaws and a truly recessed midface.

What side effects I notice
1) my es ratio improved. I dunno why exactly, it's either because I don't chew and my massesters just shrunk, or because of the soft tissues being stretched. My zygomatic arch pops out now.
2) the bloat has gone. I always had round face, even at Auschwitz prisoner tier bf %. Now I'm somewhat defined.
3) wide ass mandible. I asked the surgeon for the maximal diastasis of the jaw angles. I dunno what kind of cut he made doing bsso, but it worked. I have noticeably wider bigonial distance now. Like Jaime Lannister tier.
4) the nose got wider and flatter, sad but true.
5) seems like scleral show has increased. My eyes appear bigger now. :feelsrope:

I'll post the befores later
I just wanna figure out if I really look that odd or it's just bdd kicking in

You need cheekbone implants now. Your midface seems flat and lateral zygo projection is weak.

• +1
Looks good, but will look better after the swelling + Don't listen to normies bro, they don't know anything regarding looksmaxxing.

Normies are the ones who we do it all for.
We all need their validation.
You're not getting surgeries to gain some internet points.
Irl rating is all that matters.
If a person looks at you and says you're handsome, then everything you did was worth it.
When you see a chad, you instantly feel it. You don't need to justify his looks like "ohh he has 2.0 fwhr, then he's good lookin". You just see and feel it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5683 and 15 others
Surgery never claimed to make you 100% a chad. Your jaw looks good tbh you other features or harmony aren't so good but you are not ugly. Just status max

Must see the before, but from this you dont look so good.
Idk what, but something is off, like it is too square..

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Normies are the ones who we do it all for.
We all need their validation.
You're not getting surgeries to gain some internet points.
Irl rating is all that matters.
If a person looks at you and says you're handsome, then everything you did was worth it.
When you see a chad, you instantly feel it. You don't need to justify his looks like "ohh he has 2.0 fwhr, then he's good lookin". You just see and feel it.

Of course bro. But everything is subconscious, and the entire looksmax forum who is obsessed by looks can tell you, that you look good. The only reason why some people told you that looked better before, is that they already you knew you.

can you post some before photos bro or please PM. @GordonFreeman

This is EXACTLY what I need. OP @GordonFreeman what's the cost? Where's your before pic? 😐

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and 3 others
Chad side profile. Lose facial bloat so we can see the bone structure in the front. At the front it doesn't look great atm but that's probably swelling but holy shit the side mogs everyone here
Its fine bro if you keep adding surgeries to make harmony it will be fine. I think for cheekbones you need zso and cheekbones filler
Seem to be bigger 😒

Yep, same thoughts
Now I'm afraid that this is an infinite loop, when you change something, it looks odd, and then you need to change something else in order to look harmonious.

• +1
Damn, chad side profile.
looking good bro, congrats

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
JFL two weeks? Can't be stressing about this shit when it takes months to de-bloat.

Here's a patient from the same surgeon:

10days after (your timeframe)
View attachment 446842View attachment 446843
"eww chipmunk he looked better before the surgery"

3 months after (what to expect)
View attachment 446845View attachment 446844
"wow you look great have you been mewing"

Your result has made me want this surgery 10x more, gonna get it in September and can't wait.

Feel free to send me before photos and the exact movements you had done. 👍
How much will u pay?

Just a reminder

Here's the before profile

Screenshot 20200606 133437

Our guy went from besement dweller/10 to pretty boy side profile. Can't wait for the swelling to do so we can see the front. Isn't lefort 1 known to reduce midface length appearecne?

Dude you look awesome!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 6 others
How much will u pay?
$8,000-10,000 for bimax+full chinwing but I'll save an extra $1,000 for travel etc.
Currently got $2,500 but I'll keep saving + I'm getting a student loan soon which I'm gonna use for the rest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne and Danish_Retard
$8,000-10,000 for bimax+full chinwing but I'll save an extra $1,000 for travel etc.
Currently got $2,500 but I'll keep saving + I'm getting a student loan soon which I'm gonna use for the rest
I see. So everyone spends approx. 10k on this ngl. I think it's time for me to ewhore and hopefully get it in a year or so lulz
Aren't you going to travel to that surgeon to St. P or u gonna choose a diff one?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Romnel
I see. So everyone spends approx. 10k on this ngl. I think it's time for me to ewhore and hopefully get it in a year or so lulz
Aren't you going to travel to that surgeon to St. P or u gonna choose a diff one?
Would be less without the chinwing, but yeah expensive stuff.
Imo just live at home and look for a normal job which pays well, ewhoring seems high effort for not much money. Maybe do it on the side but doesn't seem like a primary income source tbh.

And yeah Andrei all the way

Just a reminder

Here's the before profile

View attachment 447026

Our guy went from besement dweller/10 to pretty boy side profile. Can't wait for the swelling to do so we can see the front. Isn't lefort 1 known to reduce midface length appearecne?

Dude you look awesome!

Honestly I didn't look that bad IRL.
Btw, even with that jaw I managed to anglefraud to get pictures like this
IMG 20200501 0208262

I really like my lower third now, but the problem is in the upper jaw and the midface.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Cope, Warlow and 5 others
Honestly I didn't look that bad IRL.
Btw, even with that jaw I managed to anglefraud to get pictures like this
View attachment 447079

I really like my lower third now, but the problem is in the upper jaw and the midface.
It's becuase you aren't used to it. It looks amazing

You’re 2 weeks out from surgery, that is literally nothing... Bimax can take months to recover from and the facial bloat will linger a long time. Wait at least 10 weeks before evaluating

by the way, did you have a downgraft of the maxilla aswell?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, anti caking agents, CursedOne and 2 others
@Lorsss @her

delete these prices asap. surgeons lurk here to see what other surgerons are offering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, MentalistKebab, Lorsss and 1 other person
You’re 2 weeks out from surgery, that is literally nothing... Bimax can take months to recover from and the facial bloat will linger a long time. Wait at least 10 weeks before evaluating

by the way, did you have a downgraft of the maxilla aswell?
I hope you're right

Yes, my maxilla is 4mm lower now

I hope you're right

Yes, my maxilla is 4mm lower now
So you had a short face before. I’d be very interested to see your before pics, since a surgeon once recommended me 5-6mm downgraft and 5-6mm advancement. I thought about doing it since 2015 but still haven’t.

Would be less without the chinwing, but yeah expensive stuff.
Imo just live at home and look for a normal job which pays well, ewhoring seems high effort for not much money. Maybe do it on the side but doesn't seem like a primary income source tbh.

And yeah Andrei all the way
Ewhoring is my primary source of income tho and I'm fine with it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
How are people this dumb your maxilla is gonna be swollen for 3 months at least. Lol complaining at 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Patient A and Deleted member 1849
Ewhoring is my primary source of income tho and I'm fine with it
How much you making per week?
Idk I just highly doubt there's much money in it, if it works for you keep doing it I guess

So you had a short face before. I’d be very interested to see your before pics, since a surgeon once recommended me 5-6mm downgraft and 5-6mm advancement. I thought about doing it since 2015 but still haven’t.
This was my smile before and what I expected to get after the surgery
Expected changes

If you're surgeon recommends you up to 6mm of downgraft, then your smile gotta be really teethless? Why don't you fix it? Even downgraft alone will significantly improve your smile
How are people this dumb your maxilla is gonna be swollen for 3 months at least. Lol complaining at 2 weeks.
Yeah but the swelling has subsided almost everywhere, that's why I can't say if my maxillary region is still swollen, or it's gonna look like that my whole life

Last edited:
No ogee after bimax is ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZukoMang, Darkstrand, anti caking agents and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Dutcher, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
How much you making per week?
Idk I just highly doubt there's much money in it, if it works for you keep doing it I guess
About 2.5k per month passively, could do 4k if I wasnt lazy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Darkstrand, Julius and 3 others
I can't believe you haven't show an side comparison of before and after despite complaining so much that it got worse

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Vvvvxxxx, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
How am I supposed to have an ogee curve with totally flat midface
Kinda bad you didnt think about your cheeks before surgery and also kinda bad that Andrei didnt mention nothing(or did he?) that you also need cheek implants since you are going forward with your jaws ofc your cheeks are going to look even more recessed. When I want to make the surgery I will make both in same time.

This was my smile before and what I expected to get after the surgery
Expected changes

If you're surgeon recommends you up to 6mm of downgraft, then your smile gotta be really teethless? Why don't you fix it? Even downgraft alone will significantly improve your smile

Yeah but the swelling has subsided almost everywhere, that's why I can't say if my maxillary region is still swollen, or it's gonna look like that my whole life

Trust me brotha... 1) Your upper lip will be swollen for months and so will your lower jaw, the width may also reduce a bit it could be swelling which adds bulk to the jaw, same with chin,

2) Your upper lip looks great anyway. Literally have no idea what you’re seeing. You have a good curl to the philthrum. It’s not too far forward. Perfect position. Andrei knows what he’s doing bro. What specifically is your Complaint?
Must see the before, but from this you dont look so good.
Idk what, but something is off, like it is too square..
OP important to realize that a BSSO ALONE will make your mandible swell laterally and make it wider. With the extra cuts he made to give you more width, this will be exaggerated even moreso.

The swelling will go down and I expect an awesome final result. Your jaw will not be too square or boxy.

It’s hilarious to say he looks off at 2 weeks. He just had a tri-max plus additional jaw work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator

mate surgeons are so retarded

most surgeons recommend me slight cw (like 2-3mm) but one recommended 1cm lmfao i think you know the one i'm talking about

Very nice result so far @OP, should look even better in 1-3months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
somethings off, seems to good to be true

• JFL
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Both jaws?
Why did you get the surgery?
Did you ask for anteface?
Both
I needed my mandible to be longer.
I was 1.5psl points higher when jutted the jaw, so the bsso wasn't even a question.
The problem is, one cannot move his mandible forward without moving the maxilla as well.
I didn't ask for anteface

Both
I needed my mandible to be longer.
I was 1.5psl points higher when jutted the jaw, so the bsso wasn't even a question.
The problem is, one cannot move his mandible forward without moving the maxilla as well.
I didn't ask for anteface
So he moved both jaws 7 mm or the maxilla less?
Did he not do CCW? And as i understand you feel the maxilla was moved too much forward?
Will you say you have a chimp look now?

I had a massive nosebleed one week post the surgery. Lost shit ton of blood, almost passed out. I even needed a blood transfusion.
Scary shit bro.

Loss of blood makes me pass out easy as fuck.

Bimax is terrifying but I’m still gonna do it or else I will just kill myself lololololololol :LOL: :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, goat2x, Danish_Retard and 3 others

Because I don’t trust surgeons not to fuck it up. They are sociopaths. I don’t want to be left with lingering side effects I.e numbness or a face I’m not happy with. The risks of bimax are extremely high, unless you are seriously deformed to start with, which I am not.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GordonFreeman and Patient A
good jaw i would have prefered it more wide on the upper angle tho

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
The risks of bimax are extremely high, unless you are seriously deformed to start with, which I am not.
Indeed, bimax should not be taken lightly. It can heavily mentally and physically disrupt ones life.

I just hope that I don’t suffer permanent nerve damage.

I especially don’t want the type of nerve damage that is Literally constant pain.

gotta roll my dice one day tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Danish_Retard
So he moved both jaws 7 mm or the maxilla less?
Both

Did he not do CCW
I didn't need it
And as i understand you feel the maxilla was moved too much forward?
Sort of
Will you say you have a chimp look now?
No, it's more like the eyes and the midface were left behind and that's why I don't feel comfortable
Scary shit bro.

Loss of blood makes me pass out easy as fuck.

Bimax is terrifying but I’m still gonna do it or else I will just kill myself lololololololol :LOL: :lul::forcedsmile:
Don't be afraid, it's not that bad, if everything goes without complications.

It certainly will affect your social life the first month, but if you're a basement dweller, the only pain in the ass will be eating through a straw and constantly rinsing your mouth.

I already had issues with bleeding, it's not related to this specific surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Patient A