TYRONE USES WORD MOG IN VIRAL TIK TOK

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school

JFL is mog used inside the body building community or is it strictly psl/incel sphere?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, Bitch and 8 others
It slowly trickles down into normie lingo, the same thing happened to “based”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13994 and 19 others
It's used in bodybuilding too
Btw I ride the long bus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Bitch and 5 others
I think people on bodybulding forums use many words we use here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13994, AscendingHero and 8 others
made me think of @Blackgymmax .....wonder what he's up to,he made some rly good threads yesterday before he asked
to be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Growth Plate, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
@PrestonYnot he looks like you

Misc is where all the lingo originated then Misc users formed sluthate

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Blue, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
the other guy mogs him bcuz white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, farahanyzz, Deleted member 8856 and 1 other person
Apelike in both behavior and appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104

JFL is mog used inside the body building community or is it strictly psl/incel sphere?

funniest shit i've seen all day. has to be staged

• +1
Reactions: retard
swear to god if this ever happens to me I'm following them home and drowning their car's fuel tank with gunpowder. (in gta)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10652

Misc is where all the lingo originated then Misc users formed sluthate
MOG is from "AMOG" which stands for alpha male other guy, it's ancient PUA slang.

Sluthate is the splinter site of PUAhate after they shut down when Elliot Rodger went ER and the admin freaked out, it was started by incels that wanted to expose the PUA snake oil business, and that's where "looks theory" began and autistics first started to obsess over and analyze male models.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Bitch, deadend and 2 others
thought it was blackgymmax going viral before seeing it lol

Looks like @Tellem--t.

Mogged and cope are going to go mainstream in the next few years

Soosh and James English popularized mog in fitness

Do people not know that mog isn't from incel sites and is from bodybuilding ones for years

copium?
hear the 'gamers' in my grade often say copium. asked them where it comes from. they said twitch.

ive started using looksmax lingo irl... saying 'mog'...
stopped saying it immediately after realising if they look it up, the 1st thing that pops up is incels wiki :hnghn:

however it stuck by... some of my closest friends say it now without questioning, while i stand with a look of despair.:forcedsmile:

saw some dude's guide of mogger vocab irl, started using it (doesnt look too sus, and wont be obvious): brutal, eviscerate, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 13197
I
copium?
hear the 'gamers' in my grade often say copium. asked them where it comes from. they said twitch.

ive started using looksmax lingo irl... saying 'mog'...
stopped saying it immediately after realising if they look it up, the 1st thing that pops up is incels wiki :hnghn:

however it stuck by... some of my closest friends say it now without questioning, while i stand with a look of despair.:forcedsmile:

saw some dude's guide of mogger vocab irl, started using it (doesnt look too sus, and wont be obvious): brutal, eviscerate, etc
It’s getting more common but I would never use that lingo in real life. I can’t raise the slightest suspicion that I browse here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13591
I

It’s getting more common but I would never use that lingo in real life. I can’t raise the slightest suspicion that I browse here
ikr :blackpill::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
it's regularly used on /fit/. Been slowly spreading from there for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
whats a list of other words that can be used irl?

lifefuel?