U niggers dont know how big of a failo being black is

Tbh yes I really don't think women care about race lol, my matches on dating apps are probably 60% white 40% black but very very low quality because I'm still 21% body fat
Its already proven statistically that women respond to balck men way less than even asian/hispanic (yet nigcels think they are only under whites jfl) but even if u ignore studies its just common sense. Black guys are lower class, their skin is darker and dark things arent aesthetic to the human eye. They have monkey like features too. In order to even be considered a tyrone u must have white features. So clearly race is a huge factor id say even bigger than height

Its already proven statistically that women respond to balck men way less than even asian/hispanic (yet nigcels think they are only under whites jfl) but even if u ignore studies its just common sense. Black guys are lower class, their skin is darker and dark things arent aesthetic to the human eye. They have monkey like features too. In order to even be considered a tyrone u must have white features. So clearly race is a huge factor id say even bigger than height
"Monkey-like features"
Most braindead take I've heard on .org
If I can't be white then I'll take black over any other ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Well sorry boy girls think youre low class. Use your brain and go where youre wanted
Im not posting this thread because i dont get girls. I post this thread because niggers in here think they have high smv just because landwhales can fuck with them and dont rlly realize how much their race truly is a problem. Being black is like being 5’2

Yes big nose big lips dark faces large ears i can go on they have monkey features. How is it braindead when u can literally put a black next to a monkey and the only real difference is the fur. Also we dont care u are a nigger urself so of course ur going to cope. Latinos do way better than blacks either way
"Monkey-like features"
Most braindead take I've heard on .org
If I can't be white then I'll take black over any other ethnicity

Yes big nose big lips dark faces large ears k can go on they have monkey features. How is it braindead when u can literally put a black next to a monkey and the only real difference is the fur. Also we dont care u are a nigger urself so of course ur going to cope. Latinos do way better than blacks either way
Are you fucking stupid Africans have by far the largest genetic variation so which one is it ur talking about? East North West South or Central

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Yes big nose big lips dark faces large ears i can go on they have monkey features. How is it braindead when u can literally put a black next to a monkey and the only real difference is the fur. Also we dont care u are a nigger urself so of course ur going to cope. Latinos do way better than blacks either way
Manlet cope Latinos look like shit with their flat skulls and shit height genetics not to mention they look legitimately all exactly the same it's easier to tell apart asian people

They all resemble monkeys regardless of their exact phenotype. The pattern is the more non black u have the less monkey like u look.
Are you fucking stupid Africans have by far the largest genetic variation so which one is it ur talking about? East North West South or Central

They all resemble monkeys regardless of their exact phenotype. The pattern is the more non black u have the less monkey like u look.
What🤣🤣
Blocked cus troll

If latinos look like shit and still absolutely destroy blacks in the datjng market then ur just proving my point that blacks are hideous. Being black is the equivalent of having shit height and its not like black people have good faces either so ultimatrly their lower than latinos. U can keep coping if u want but a 5’8 curly haired latino dude has more appeal to both white and latinas and asians than a 6’5 nigger. If the latino is tall its not even a competition
Manlet cope Latinos look like shit with their flat skulls and shit height genetics not to mention they look legitimately all exactly the same it's easier to tell apart asian people

Last edited:
IMG 0972
For u niggers saying im a whitecel here or frauding 6’3 (im actually close to 6’4 than 6’3) I have literally 0 reason to fraud being “black”. And i never said im a incel i get laid nigga. None of this changes the point of the thread which is true regardless

View attachment 2853441For u niggers saying im a whitecel here or frauding 6’3 (im actually close to 6’4 than 6’3) I have literally 0 reason to fraud being “black”. And i never said im a incel i get laid nigga. None of this changes the point of the thread which is true regardless
No you’re an incel.

IMG 0974

No you’re an incel
Kinda ironic how as soon as u say that i lift up my head from my table and i get this note 😂 of course ur going to say its larp or fame but either way i rlly couldnt care less at this point ur running out of copes
“Your not black”
“Your not 6’3”
“Your incel”

View attachment 2853513

Kinda ironic how as soon as u say that i lift up my head from my table and i get this note 😂 of course ur going to say its larp or fame but either way i rlly couldnt care less at this point ur running out of copes
“Your not black”
“Your not 6’3”
“Your incel”
No you have the same smv as a 5’3 white dude.

View attachment 2853513

“Your not black”
“Your not 6’3”
“Your incel”
How heavy was she?

How do you explain that white stacy with an insane body has a BBC boyfriend and has sex with him on camera? If it was such a horrible failo to be black, this would never happen

How do you explain that white stacy with an insane body has a BBC boyfriend and has sex with him on camera? If it was such a horrible failo to be black, this would never happen

IMG 0977
IMG 0976
The “stacy” in question. Even from her blurred face u can see her jewish nose. At best this is a mtb which even if she was mtb thats a win for this black nigga i guess

why can't niggas just be ugly by themselves? why do they gotta drag all of us tyrones into the mix? shiieet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyrant, 3links2 and aesthetic beauty
Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
Maybe not a 5'3 white LTN but this thread is a 100% legit lol. A dude on youtube who told it like it is was King Richez or somehting who was a tyrone club bouncer and says the exact same stuff. All the BBC copers are legit cucks, indian and asians, or virgin black dudes coping

Of course the studies would say that, the average black man is of lower class than the average white man. I'm saying if the variables are all accounts for with exception of a few racists at least in my experience they really don't care. Jfl at that mod saying there's even an iota of chance you're black "they have monkey features". Ahahaha

Of course the studies would say that, the average black man is of lower class than the average white man. I'm saying if the variables are all accounts for with exception of a few racists at least in my experience they really don't care. Jfl at that mod saying there's even an iota of chance you're black "they have monkey features". Ahahaha
I already sent a pic of my skin nigga

well since your like this, what is your thoughts on the bbc stuff?
do you believe it?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yes but only appeals to some niche
ok, well why not go for lightskin black women? or mulatto?
I thought they liked black men and theyre pretty much as gl as whites are as well

• +1
Nigs get preferential treatment from women, judicial system, and government

6 pages worth of just discussing black men:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and SadLivwr

do you believe this is the average for all races in america?

• +1
Imma be honest most people who claim 6'3 are probably 6'1 and some change measuring with their hand

Canada is fucked basically all ethnics are like all garbage lumped together.
Indians, browns middle easterns, blacks, asians all have subhuman SMV here
In the US there is a niche market for ethnics and BBC but here in Canada they have 0 SMV
Its Vinnie Hacker only in Canada
And my ass had the idea to go live to Canada for better job opportunities :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Canada is fucked basically all ethnics are like all garbage lumped together.
Indians, browns middle easterns, blacks, asians all have subhuman SMV here
In the US there is a niche market for ethnics and BBC but here in Canada they have 0 SMV
Its Vinnie Hacker only in Canada
Why do you think that is?

Is it because there’s so much more ethnics/immigrants in Canada compared to America so ethnics are seen as parasites more??

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
Now you want to worship wytes. Buck broken nigger make up ur mind

Why do you think that is?

Is it because there’s so much more ethnics/immigrants in Canada compared to America so ethnics are seen as parasites more??
I would say it is because of the culture is for more exclusive, its not a social melting pot culture like the US whites close themselves off and only stay within their own social circles. The influx of curries and other undesirable ethnics made it really bad for non whites, basically whites stand out more and have more SMV now because of it.

In the US you see whites and ethnics are much better integrated, whereas in Canada they aren't.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
The influx of curries and other undesirable ethnics made it really bad for non whites,
yeahhh this is exactly what i was tryna say/imply, because so many indians are flooding canada, white people/girls just group all ethnics in with them and isolate themselves from them JFL brutal

basically in candada if ur non white passing MENA/black/brown latino you may as well be indian to foids/society :lul:

also caging out loud when i read 'all ethncis are just lumped together like a pile of garbage' :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
whites close themselves off and only stay within their own social circles.
white americans do this too to an extent @Mr. President didn't you tell me that's kinda how it is in the southern states like Texas and Arizona where there's alot of mexicans/latinos

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Mr. President and Piratecel
When it comes to SMV, race doesn't really matter much.

I'm Black and I got laid plenty of times. But it had little to do with race.

Asian and Indian dudes who look and dress nice and have game will get laid too.

Race matters more when it comes to RMV because of family pressure and people generally taking their own cultures/races more seriously for marriages and families.

So, White men have a higher RMV than everyone else because they're stereotyped as the least misogynistic and the most likely to be White knights or successful. But SMV is more individualized.

Sexlessness wouldn't be rising like crazy in Western countries if being White in itself was a halo for casual sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz and Piratecel
6 pages worth of just discussing black men:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Makes you wonder why tall niggas don't make constant threads about how much of a failo being short is.

Hmmm...it's almost like JBW is overrated on this forum when it comes to casual sex and people have to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
When it comes to SMV, race doesn't really matter much.

I'm Black and I got laid plenty of times. But it had little to do with race.

Asian and Indian dudes who look and dress nice and have game will get laid too.

Race matters more when it comes to RMV because of family pressure and people generally taking their own cultures/races more seriously for marriages and families.

So, White men have a higher RMV than everyone else because they're stereotyped as the least misogynistic and the most likely to be White knights or successful. But SMV is more individualized.

Sexlessness wouldn't be rising like crazy in Western countries if being White in itself was a halo for casual sex.
You are bluepilled as fuck please GTFO this forum
@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
@yeeyeeslayer
his joined date says it all jfl just ignore this normie from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
@yeeyeeslayer
niggas like this make me want a separate subforum by joined date lol

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer
My dude.....I literally said race matters a lot when it comes to RMV. That's not "bluepilled" at all.

But, when it comes to sex, all you need is looks, game, social status, money, or some other factor. Regular foids don't look at attractive Black and Asian men with game and refuse to sleep with them. That's a very inexperienced take.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Piratecel
My dude.....I literally said race matters a lot when it comes to RMV. That's not "bluepilled" at all.

But, when it comes to sex, all you need is looks, game, social status, money, or some other factor. Regular foids don't look at attractive Black and Asian men with game and refuse to sleep with them. That's a very inexperienced take.
So you are gonna ignore all the stats and experiments done on HOOKUP apps that show women of all races respond to white men far more than others?
Like I said please GTFO this forum

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer
you see, before the tiktok invasion you had to actually be blackpilled first to end up here because the pipline for ending up here was via lookism and blackpilled youtubers like FACEandLMS, astrosky and incel tv

now the pipeline to end up here is as simple as seeing one d*llon lath@m video and boom

that's why you have literal normies like this nigga

• +1

kys and don't reply to me again

• +1
his joined date says it all jfl just ignore this normie from tiktok
I just said that there's a stronger racial component to RMV than SMV. How the hell is that Bluepilled?

If you guys seriously think foids are more likely to fuck 5'6 White neckbeards who are broke over 6 ft non-White men with looks and game, you're literally out of touch with how the modern hookup culture is like.

I just said that there's a stronger racial component to RMV than SMV. How the hell is that Bluepilled?

If you guys seriously think foids are more likely to fuck 5'6 White neckbeards who are broke over 6 ft non-White men with looks and game, you're literally out of touch with how the modern hookup culture is like.
yeah but you said SMV doesn't matter much when it comes to race...

• +1