U niggers dont know how big of a failo being black is

Dark skins flop hard on OLD tho. I've only seen OBED do well on tinder. See blackgymmax and fogdart's tinder experiments. Only OBED did well all the other niggas did bad. Irl maybe it's different.
Irl its worse. Imagine getting approached by a dark skin nigga shes gon immediately think u gon try to rob her

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Nigger he has a 33% match rate. Lol coping up the ass.
Are u retarded or what he literally used boosts and was barely getting 30 matches and only like 10 of them were ones he like and of those 10 only 1 was decent 😂 another coping nigger detected

I’ve seen them. They vary. I still don’t know where dark skin smv is compared to whites but they have high smv. Ugly darkskin gymcels were matching with attractive women.
View attachment 2852905
He looks like a influencer/model cause of camera quality and body. He unironically mogs the whole darkskin population so if thats “ugly” thats just a testament to how hideous darkskins are

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
To even pull ugly white girls, you need to be a Tyronelite

white ppl never had it so easy
Look through any hallway at a highschool or college u gon see normie white guys with curly hair with white stacy. To find a black guy with white stacy u have to go on instagram jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Sodoku
Are u retarded or what he literally used boosts and was barely getting 30 matches and only like 10 of them were ones he like and of those 10 only 1 was decent 😂 another coping nigger detected

IMG 0474

Muh boosts :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::soy::soy::soy:.

He looks like an influencer/model cause of camera quality and body. He unironically mogs the whole darkskin population so if thats “ugly” thats just a testament to how hideous darkskins are
He looks like darkskin Kermit. He is objectively below average.
IMG 0309

Looks are objective. There is no ugly for a darkskin. There is good looking and not good looking.

View attachment 2852961
Looks are objective. There is no ugly for a darkskin. There is good looking and not good looking.

Even mukasa flopped on tinder. OBED is legit thr only darkskin ive seen who did the good. Mulattos are different story tho. They do mog.

3393221 IMG 1684 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy and aesthetic beauty
Im lowkey suprised your saying this shit as a blackcel, most blackcels on this site and irl are happy to say that every women of every race is getting blacked lmao
He’s a malding urkcel lol I just looked through his post history

Legit cage fuel lmao :lul:

• +1
The only smv darkskins have is from their body of money. Hes using the one thing blacks can use and maxxing it out.
View attachment 2852961
also being objectively good looking is statistically impossible for a black. Even the blacks who are on higher ends of attractiveness need to match european beauty standards jfl. And regardless if u show a black tyrone to 10 random girls theirs always going tk be one that finds him disgusting just cause hes black. Dark faces are just not aesthetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and aesthetic beauty
The only smv darkskins have is from their body ormoney. Hes using the one thing blacks can use and maxxing it out.
View attachment 2852961
also being objectively good looking is statistically impossible for a black. Even the blacks who are on higher ends of attractiveness need to match european beauty standards jfl. And regardless if u show a black tyrone to 10 random girls theirs always going tk be one that finds him disgusting just cause hes black. Dark faces are just not aesthetic

• JFL
The only smv darkskins have is from their body of money. Hes using the one thing blacks can use and maxxing it out.

I thought Tyrones did well no?

maxxed out moneymaxxed tyrone who isnt even fully black with extreemely high quality photos and tryhard bios who niggees literally worship like hamza 2.0 or some shit and still on tinder barely pulling low beckies
The fact that he even has the need to make this lol

This shit actually comical

That in itself means its over buddy

• JFL
It depends what u mean by “do well”
I thought Tyrones did well no?
a tyrone will never be a incel per say but hes not going to get the same quality women as even a notmie white guy. Being black and attractive is already hard in itself but even then u have to luck out to actually get a white stacy who isnt a whore, landwhale, etc

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis007 and aesthetic beauty
maxxed out moneymaxxed tyrone who isnt even fully black with extreemely high quality photos and tryhard bios who niggees literally worship like hamza 2.0 or some shit and still on tinder barely pulling low beckies
IMG 0477

IMG 0476

Cope

He didn't match with high quality iirc. Just some fat women and a few beckies.

No. Alpha destiny is leagues below this nigga. the black guy face mogs and has a much better physique @WishIwasChico and @niko did much better than this black guy. 99+ likes with actually good quality matches. Almost all of Xangsane's arab and white tinderfishes did better than him too.
These were his likes I think.
IMG 1180

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i literally have dated stacy whites, have been offerred to model and get called cute by over 30 girls so if im subhuman then i got some news for some of these coping niggers in chat. Ur not helping the case either way this has nothing to do with the fact that black smv is low and just a personal attack out of ur cope
Funny GIF

• JFL
OP drop that face reveal gang I’m waiting @AromaOfLucifer

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and aesthetic beauty
Plight of the ethnic male

Any above average white woman with a good pheno is considered a Stacy
Nah I was saying he’s trolling cuz he went from saying he was incel because of his race to slaying stacies as professional model. Literally @averagejoe tier turnaround.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Kamui
whatever you're high on gimme some of dat shit while you're at it

Posts like these are so useless :lul: pure ragebait and it gets 3+ pages everytime

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Not a single time in this thread did i say im a incel you either have schizophrenia or dyslexia
Nah I was saying he’s trolling cuz he went from saying he was incel because of his race to slaying stacies as professional model. Literally @averagejoe tier turnaround.

• Ugh..
Thats the point niggers chimp out when they get told the truth about their bbc fantasies. Free rep but atleast i can destroy some delusional niggers on top
Posts like these are so useless :lul: pure ragebait and it gets 3+ pages everytime

Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
Cope JBB is real

yes, the only race that can easily date out are whites. if you're black, you only have great appeal to black chicks and mixed black chicks.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, AromaOfLucifer and Adonis007
i literally have dated stacy whites, have been offerred to model and get called cute by over 30 girls so if im subhuman then i got some news for some of these coping niggers in chat. Ur not helping the case either way this has nothing to do with the fact that black smv is low and just a personal attack out of ur cope
Check my video post.

Stop chasing whitey, go for black/mixed. Move to nyc, atlanta, calif etc. Diverse places

Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
speak 4 yoself nigga

• +1
@Kamui every thread about blacks blows up, it’s true ethnics and Cumskins are obessed with us, BBCs live rent free @Ricky212 @murdah @ManletBlackcel
5 pages already hahah

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was just in NYC this weekend, fucking full of LTN who are SUPER confident.

Last 4 trips to NYC I can count on 1 hand the number of legit GL white guys I saw.

I did see some low inhib thugmaxxed tall built low inhib as fuck bbcs though.

Also saw some super low inhib manlet Edgar's with hot latina girls.

Can any NYCcels comment on what makes NYC men so Un self aware????
It’s common to just not give a fuck about your appearance here. I see so many guys walking around with target blue jeans and some gay shirt and maybe a hoodie and that’s it. That’s their going out fit.

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
You get lots of attention from white bbws?
Tbh yes I really don't think women care about race lol, my matches on dating apps are probably 60% white 40% black but very very low quality because I'm still 21% body fat

Tbh yes I really don't think women care about race lol, my matches on dating apps are probably 60% white 40% black but very very low quality because I'm still 21% body fat
I was asking because I thought you were a bbw slaying machine

Niggers dont realize the same way they feel about black girls is the same way people feel about them. Even black women have more appeal than black men tbh
yes, the only race that can easily date out are whites. if you're black, you only have great appeal to black chicks and mixed black chicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Adonis007
i dont just chase whites i go for all races the issue is for a non white girl to have the same attractiveness as even a average white girl she has to basically be model tier and even then id probably still go for whites. Its not the race itself its just that their simply better looking and higher class. And if this is how i feel about white girls imagjne how much more women feel about white guys this way
Stop chasing whitey, go for black/mixed. Move to nyc, atlanta, calif etc. Diverse places

Aka my wife got poounded by bbc now im pro blm and promote the spread of bbc propaganda. I salute you tho 🫡 retard niggers like u keep my smv alive
Not black but I know how much blacks slay nowadays

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Didnt realize how big of a black population this site has jfl. The moment u post some shit remotely related to bbc the chimps and the white cucks come to the rescue 😂
5 pages already hahah

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
latinas as well

i dont just chase whites i go for all races the issue is for a non white girl to have the same attractiveness as even a average white girl she has to basically be model tier and even then id probably still go for whites. Its not the race itself its just that their simply better looking and higher class. And if this is how i feel about white girls imagjne how much more women feel about white guys this way
Well sorry boy girls think youre low class. Use your brain and go where youre wanted