Ugly men can live a happy life, but under certain specific circumstances

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
No its not being a monk or arranged marriage.

Its by living a pure rural small village life. And not because this leads to the virgin wife stereotype but for two reasons:

-there is no workforce/corporate/wageslave world or culture. people therr work in fields and farms usually of their own family and dont give a flying fuck about promotions, managery and shit. Yes many rurao families get competitiveand gossiping, seen them bragging about the size of their farms, number of good cows or machinery but never in a backstabbing asskissing way. Its a more physically exhausting world but not the office soul crushing one.

-There is almost no male competition. Villagers care much less about looks and even then, most rural life guys sabotage themselves hard because of the lack of fucks given. Youd imagine rural areas must be filled with straw hat wearing shirtless chiseled strong chads. Well, its true that rulan people are usually strong but they ALL always est truckloads of carb and fat filled foods and that completely outweights the exercise they do. I know many villager guys and men and ALL OF THEM are chubby and bloated. Not necessarily fat but every one of them is blaored as fuck to the point of hiding bone structures completely. They often have this "you must eat like a man" thing with which the co.pletely fuck up their looks. People in there also care much much less about if you get laid or not.

So zero work competition, zero asskissing and no looks contest, which are the main sources of unhapoiness for non atttactive men. There is one prerequisite tho, which is never experiencing urban life during formative years as depebding on how you are, can make you feel like rural life is extremely boring and unfulfilling in comparison, which can make you yearn the urban life, in which you are completely unprotected from the former things.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
read a little bit but how the fuck i can affort my bugatti living in small village? to be happy i need to be chad or have few bugattis, paganis, porshes, ferraris and other cool cars.

read a little bit but how the fuck i can affort my bugatti living in small village? to be happy i need to be chad or have few bugattis, paganis, porshes, ferraris and other cool cars.
thats what I explain as the last point: not having had a taste or urban lifestyle in formative years, because it will ruin it for you

You can't unmog the mog

I was already mogged

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, PubertyMaxxer and Pietrosiek
Money is happiness. If you are a millionare you can live happily even if you look like Mclovin

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
Money is happiness. If you are a millionare you can live happily even if you look like Mclovin
YOU CAN COPE QUITE WELL, IF I HAD BUGATTI I WOLD BE HAPPY AF BUT I WANT ZUZIA TOO. I WANT ZUZIA TO WANT ME NOT MY MONEY.

not really. EVERY SINGLE goodlooking poor guy I knew was happy. Of course they had their bad days but not the same. Every rich ugly guy was miserable and trying to cope as they could, im talking about daddy owns bussines and wont have to work a day in their lives, driving expensive cars and having a new top flagship smartphone every week rich.

There is no amount of money to replace good looks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
not really. EVERY SINGLE goodlooking poor guy I knew was happy. Of course they had their bad days but not the same. Every rich ugly guy was miserable and trying to cope as they could, im talking about daddy owns bussines and wont have to work a day in their lives, driving expensive cars and having a new top flagship smartphone every week rich.

There is no amount of money to replace good looks
true, only looks matter in this evil world

Legit son. When I went on a trip through rural Nebraska and other rural areas and stopped in a lot of small towns the atmosphere was so fucking peaceful. People were really friendly. I remember my friend and I stopping in at this small town family diner and I just didn't want to leave, we ended up just sitting there for hours.
No doubt it still has its own bullshit, I've heard the gossip in particular can get pretty vicious in small towns. But I agree - most people were fairly ugly and didn't care. They seemed a lot happier and more mellow than city people.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and SixFootManlet
thats what I explain as the last point: not having had a taste or urban lifestyle in formative years, because it will ruin it for you
Not necessarily, I've been raised all my life in an urban environment, but seeing how decadent, soul crushing, and degenerate society seems, that rural farmer lifestyle is sounding more and more appealing each passing day.

WVSzTcM

Do you have the iq to be a billionaire buddy boyo?(and even then).

you dont need high iq, it helps but skill, experience and luck play a big role.
To be THAT rich, usually very high iq+dedication+luck.
Or a very amazing certians skill(like an athlete)+dedication

To be THAT rich, usually very high iq+dedication+luck.
Or a very amazing certians skill(like an athlete)+dedication
IDK DUDE, I WANT CARS RIGHT NOW I NEED A WHEEL AND START SIMRACING. MAYBE IF I HAVE TALENT FOR THAT I COULD MAKE MY LIVING FROM THAT. IF I HAVE AVERGE TALENT IT WONT WORK. WE WILL SEE.

I absolutely HATE being in a wealthy town. Every 15 year old is driving a brand new Range Rover (one of these fucking spoiled idiots wrecked my car and tried lying to the police it was my fault for speeding...ended up suing her dumbass most fulfilling day of my life) their parents bought them and their botox infused parents are always talking about they signed their 12 year old up for travel soccer and will become the next Ronaldo. JFL these people are awful, I occasionally talk to the rural person and they are extremely polite...the type that take their hat off before speaking to you and what not.

IDK DUDE, I WANT CARS RIGHT NOW I NEED A WHEEL AND START SIMRACING. MAYBE IF I HAVE TALENT FOR THAT I COULD MAKE MY LIVING FROM THAT. IF I HAVE AVERGE TALENT IT WONT WORK. WE WILL SEE.
If you're not from a rich family or Lewis Hamilton, even if you have the talent, you probably won't make it.
Usually talented racers are spotted early on at go karts, sim racing and real racing/driving are similar in theory, absolutely different in practice.

If you're not from a rich family or Lewis Hamilton, even if you have the talent, you probably won't make it.
Usually talented racers are spotted early on at go karts, sim racing and real racing/driving are similar in theory, absolutely different in practice.
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BEING F1 DRIVER BUT MAYBE DOING OTHER STUFF IDK I WANT TO TRY IT BECOUSE I LOVE RACING JUST FOR HPBBY RIGHT NOW.

I absolutely HATE being in a wealthy town. Every 15 year old is driving a brand new Range Rover (one of these fucking spoiled idiots wrecked my car and tried lying to the police it was my fault for speeding...ended up suing her dumbass most fulfilling day of my life) their parents bought them and their botox infused parents are always talking about they signed their 12 year old up for travel soccer and will become the next Ronaldo. JFL these people are awful, I occasionally talk to the rural person and they are extremely polite...the type that take their hat off before speaking to you and what not.
Alot of thoes errogantn fucking disgusting fucks, have absolutely no idea how hard is to get money, they usually (and the foids in the family especially), ride on daddies money, while he manages a business.
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BEING F1 DRIVER BUT MAYBE DOING OTHER STUFF IDK I WANT TO TRY IT BECOUSE I LOVE RACING JUST FOR HPBBY RIGHT NOW.
I brought hemilton as an exceptional driver, even among exceptional drivers.
He didn't come from rich family, this is what you need to be to make be a racer from an average/poor family.
You're too old to start irl racing anyways, and honestly probably lack the talent.

I brought hemilton as an exceptional driver, even among exceptional drivers.
He didn't come from rich family, this is what you need to be to make be a racer from an average/poor family.
You're too old to start irl racing anyways, and honestly probably lack the talent.
Dude first of all its just my hobby im saying that IF i had a tablet it could work. F1 esports drivers were playing f1 games nobody knowed them and now they can make 500k for a win. Im not talking that i will be one of them just posting examples.