Uk zoomers really like to show off their hair

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
These zoomers walking around with their 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 scrawny asses, showing off their goddamm hair like it carries them jfl. I'm tempted to become a barber, so I can shave all of their copious amount of long hair off jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism, Debetro, 6ft4 and 4 others
They all look so fucking low T and scrawny it's genuinely over for all of them none of them are going to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
These zoomers walking around with their 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 scrawny asses, showing off their goddamm hair like it carries them jfl. I'm tempted to become a barber, so I can shave all of their copious amount of long hair off jfl.
And are recessed ltns

ethnic truecel ramblings

They all look so fucking low T and scrawny it's genuinely over for all of them none of them are going to reproduce
UK boys aren't known for being attractive. Only place I know where zoomers are actually attractive is in private schools, but even then there's still a lot of LTNs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
When I was last in the UK I got a zoomer haircut by a sand inhabitant fellow
Was walking around afterwards getting IOIs from JBs and shit (not actually but had I gone back to the flat to wash and style my hair then walk around for more than 15 minutes I may have done)

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Mandatory hair cut should become normalized again at schools / sports.