JFL Giga [Suifuel] - "Keep Grinding. Keep Hustling. Shoot for Your Dreams. and Never Give up."

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Is unironically some of the best advice you'll ever hear in your life.

Because if this is you...

You'll never make it and you'll always deserve not to. Worst of all though, it will only ever be your own fault in the end.

In order to truly live you must even be willing to die, yet you must also be afraid to die. You must be afraid to die before you've gotten your chance to really live. Then you will.

You need to want what you want in life more than you want to breathe and more than you want to live, because If you're not even willing to go without comfort in order to achieve your goals why do ever expect to?

Most of you aren't even willing to go without entertainment, without internet, go without comfort, without eating, without water, without breathing, without fear, or to go without all your excuses and copes or even just about anything else in order to achieve your dreams.

So why even bother wanting it in the first place, only to complain when you don't get it, if you won't even try [this hard]?

I mean Just Fucking Lol most of you probably aren't even willing to bother reading most this thread anyway either to be honest.

I know you're ugly, and I know life isn't fair for making you born ugly when it wasn't ever in your control and you were forced to live your life without even getting the chance to fix it.

I'm sorry. But at the very least, don't be sorry for yourself.

Even if it's over it's not. Because nothing is over until you give up and stop trying.

You actually do have a chance to fix it, and if you really didn't think so then you wouldn't even be here to begin with.

Yet here you are.

Nothing is over until you die.

But if you really think it is then by all means feel free to catch the bus anytime soon, cause it's not like you ever really lived in the first place anyway.

https://******************.org/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Looksmax and improve your life, work hard to get money for surgeries, develop your social skills to become low inhib and Nt, and have a will[power] so strong that you will [win].

I mean for fuck's sake do everything that all those threads in the Best of the Best section tell you to do instead of saying you will or instead of saying it won't work.

Do it. Do it right now.

In fact...
stop reading this thread,
go click on the link below this sentence,

figure out what you want to do from the list first,

and then just fucking do it buddy broyo.

This is a losing battle, the odds are stacked against you and always have been.

You're going uphill while other people that are born and/or raised better than you are able to just breeze through life being chauffeured in a fancy car without having to know any real struggle.

Look to be completely honest if you think you can't make it then you're probably right, but you're also right if you think you can too.

I'm not trying to motivate you, because I know better than most about how it can only last for so long.

But I am telling you to keep trying even when it does.

So yes...

Keep grinding.

Keep hustling.

Shoot for your dreams.

And don't ever give up.

I mean it.​

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 19453 and 13 others
Rape is a social construct

• JFL
Reactions: Verse and AngryShortMale
Don't ever give up. Keep hustling, keep grinding. You can do anything, I promise you. You just got to take that hard first step of actually doing something.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, GetShrekt, to be human and 4 others
Don't ever give up. Keep hustling, keep grinding. You can do anything, I promise you. You just got to take that hard first step of actually doing something.

Meekspill aside he's still right though

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 22611

Meekspill aside he's still right though

Insanely high IQ take form Meeks. Meeks willed himself into fame by unintentionally casting magic.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and chaddyboi66
Rape is a social construct
Nigger who cares what the fuck does that even have to do with the main point of this thread?

Especially when it's this high effort

Nigger who cares what the fuck does that even have to do with the main point of this thread?

Especially when it's this high effort

Wrong thread bro i can't read I have multiple tabs to comment on

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and chaddyboi66
Preach :soy:
What's so revolutionary about applying retin a on our face or saving up 50 dollars a day or just showing up to work or working on ur business 2hr a day boggles my mind

I don't get why the emotional build up about so called "dreams". if u play ur cards right get the output else not. If you spend your time hyping yourself up its utterly over

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
What's so revolutionary about applying retin a on our face or saving up 50 dollars a day or just showing up to work or working on ur business 2hr a day boggles my mind

I don't get why the emotional build up about so called "dreams". if u play ur cards right get the output else not. If you spend your time hyping yourself up its utterly over
chrome-egs-NCztz5y.png

now if u speak in the context of surgeries and working towards something that makes more sense. I think @Gaia262 is the most hustlemaxxed user here

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

Attachments

• IMG_3991.MOV
    5.2 MB

How many weeks do you have to take before you can achieve one meek?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and chaddyboi66
How many weeks do you have to take before you can achieve one meek?
Too many.

No matter how many weeks you put in it probably won't ever equal 1 meek.

Inceldom comics - Incel Wiki

It could be 5 weeks,

or it could be 50 weeks,

sometimes it could be 500 weeks,

or maybe it could even 5000 weeks.

Every single one of your weeks, and every single day in your week, is worth more than all the meeks Jeremy Meeks will ever live.

He won't know what it's like to struggle, and he won't ever know what it's like to overcome [struggle].

It's because of that he will never achieve one of your weeks, he will never know what it's like to be strong.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Sny
Is unironically some of the best advice you'll ever hear in your life.

Because if this is you...

You'll never make it and you'll always deserve not to. Worst of all though, it will only ever be your own fault in the end.

In order to truly live you must even be willing to die, yet you must also be afraid to die. You must be afraid to die before you've gotten your chance to really live. Then you will.

You need to want what you want in life more than you want to breathe and more than you want to live, because If you're not even willing to go without comfort in order to achieve your goals why do ever expect to?

Most of you aren't even willing to go without entertainment, without internet, go without comfort, without eating, without water, without breathing, without fear, or to go without all your excuses and copes or even just about anything else in order to achieve your dreams.

So why even bother wanting it in the first place, only to complain when you don't get it, if you won't even try [this hard]?

I mean Just Fucking Lol most of you probably aren't even willing to bother reading most this thread anyway either to be honest.

I know you're ugly, and I know life isn't fair for making you born ugly when it wasn't ever in your control and you were forced to live your life without even getting the chance to fix it.

I'm sorry. But at the very least, don't be sorry for yourself.

Even if it's over it's not. Because nothing is over until you give up and stop trying.

You actually do have a chance to fix it, and if you really didn't think so then you wouldn't even be here to begin with.

Yet here you are.

Nothing is over until you die.

But if you really think it is then by all means feel free to catch the bus anytime soon, cause it's not like you ever really lived in the first place anyway.

https://******************.org/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Looksmax and improve your life, work hard to get money for surgeries, develop your social skills to become low inhib and Nt, and have a will[power] so strong that you will [win].

I mean for fuck's sake do everything that all those threads in the Best of the Best section tell you to do instead of saying you will or instead of saying it won't work.

Do it. Do it right now.

In fact...
stop reading this thread,
go click on the link below this sentence,

figure out what you want to do from the list first,

and then just fucking do it buddy broyo.

This is a losing battle, the odds are stacked against you and always have been.

You're going uphill while other people that are born and/or raised better than you are able to just breeze through life being chauffeured in a fancy car without having to know any real struggle.

Look to be completely honest if you think you can't make it then you're probably right, but you're also right if you think you can too.

I'm not trying to motivate you, because I know better than most about how it can only last for so long.

But I am telling you to keep trying even when it does.

So yes...

Keep grinding.

Keep hustling.

Shoot for your dreams.

And don't ever give up.

I mean it.​

not a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Too many.
No matter how many weeks you put in it probably won't ever equal 1 meek.

It could be 5 weeks,
or it could be 50 weeks,
sometimes it could be 500 weeks,
or maybe it could even 5000 weeks.

Every single one of your weeks, and every single day in your week, is worth more than all the meeks Jeremy Meeks will ever live.

He won't know what it's like to struggle, and he won't ever know what it's like to overcome [struggle]. It's because of that he will never achieve one of your weeks, he will never know what it's like to be strong.
This meme came into existence when he didn't even bother giving a second thought to the true meaning or value of any of those words he uttered then.

Yet the great irony is that despite this he will never get to know what they really mean either.

Not like you.

Odd how you wrote this kind of thread. I thought you would be the nihilistic type and tell subhumans to rope.

I see where you are coming from but you can't apply this kind of philosophy towards looksmaxxing and surgerycelling as there is a real limit to what it can do for you depending on your starting point. It is literally impossible for some dudes to ascend.