Ultimate Eye Lightening Guide: How To Lighten Eye Color & Why it is ESSENTIAL For Looksmaxing

Bread&Butter

Bread&Butter

Iron
Hey guys, Bread&Butter here!

This is my second thread and I have decided to discuss the topic of eye lightening and how it plays a role in attractiveness.

Sit back, grab a snack, and enjoy!

Chill Chilling GIF by Vienna Pitts
Brea 400x400

Why are lighter eyes deemed more attractive?

We find lighter eyes like hazel or blue more attractive due to their rarity. Globally, brown eyes are the most common, with approximately 70-80% of the world's population having this eye color. Blue eyes are the second most common, found in about 8-10% of people worldwide. Hazel eyes are less common, making up about 5% of the global population.

Here's an interesting article to look at.

In many cases, having blue eyes can be a multiplier to your attractiveness, especially in people who are less likely to have them:

"Wait, what is the science behind why some people have darker eyes while others have lighter eyes?"

Reason #1:

A pattern to be considered

(I'll just leave this here) - the relationship between lactose intolerance and eye color, there's a clear pattern.

I'm not making any statements here but this cannot be a coincidence, start drinking raw milk from reputable farms.

Hair Wind GIF

Reason #2

Toxins and heavy metals in your body

Toxins can be reflected in the eyes because they accumulate in the nervous system. This accumulation is more likely in individuals with very low body fat since toxins typically bind to fat. When body fat is minimal, toxins may bind to the fat in the nervous system, including in the eyes. To manage this, it's important not to become overweight but to ensure you consume enough raw saturated fat to help bind and remove toxins from your body.

The body's detoxification process primarily occurs through the lymphatic system. However, effective detoxification requires proper diaphragmatic movement. This is why some people with glowing, healthy-looking eyes, despite eating unhealthy foods like fast food, have a well-functioning lymphatic system. Many of the toxins that accumulate in the eyes are heavy metals. To detoxify these heavy metals, it's crucial to consume plenty of minerals.

Solutions:

• Liver detoxification - start taking a TUDCA supplement here, if you find another one, make sure it does not have silicon dioxide.

• Sweating - the best way to reduce heavy metals in your body, you can do this by visiting the sauna or doing intensive movements like sprinting or calisthenics.

• Consume more bone marrow, oysters, liver, and cold-pressed celery juice to slowly remove heavy metals over time. Consuming more raw saturated fats from avocados, nuts, and olives.

• Stop using anything with fluoride (toothpaste especially) - because fluoride skyrockets absorption of heavy metals.

• Support lymph flow to speed up detoxification - masaaï jumps, sauna, massaging masseters and neck, drinking dandelion root tea.

• Increase your boron intake - this can be through dried fruits, and two tablespoons of bee pollen daily.

• Diaphragmatic breathing, or belly breathing, enhances breathing efficiency by engaging the diaphragm. To practice, lie down or sit comfortably, placing one hand on your chest and the other on your abdomen. Inhale slowly through your nose, allowing your stomach to rise while keeping your chest still. Exhale through pursed lips, tightening your abdominal muscles and letting them fall inward. Practice this for 5-10 minutes, several times a day. This technique strengthens the diaphragm, improves lung efficiency, and promotes relaxation via activating your PSNS, benefiting overall health. (Visual presentation)

• Reduce toxins coming in - Stop mouth breathing (your nose filters out toxins), start eating dishes comprised of single ingredients instead of foods that contain a book of ingredients cooked in seed oils, and reduce your exposure to toxic cosmetic products, polyester, and plastic.

Reason #3

Melanin

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we cannot naturally remove melanin from our eyes, so laser treatment is necessary for that. However, the good news is that reducing toxins and heavy metals in the body can lead to lighter eye color for some individuals. Therefore, I recommend trying natural detoxification methods first.

I'll list a couple more things on how to lighten your eyes: DIY manuka honey eye drops, activated charcoal, incorporating more raw foods, realigning your circadian rhythm (avoid blue light towards the evening, watch the sunset/rise), and possibly MSM supplementation.

The sclera, or the white part of your eye, should ideally be white, but this is often overlooked when addressing the eye area. It's essential to meet the basics, such as getting 8-9 hours of high-quality sleep each night, avoiding eye strain, and following the other health tips mentioned above. For temporary relief, you can use red eye drop relievers. If your sclera appears yellow or any other unusual color, it's important to contact your doctor. TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) could potentially help reverse jaundice in the eyes, as it supports liver function and detoxification.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING AND GOOD LUCK!

Stay Together Music Video GIF by Noah Cyrus

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, AryanChadification, framemoggerr and 2 others
Just sweat, bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Its_over_gooner, mlbmogger252, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
copied from aesthetic primal + DNRD

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
u can wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, BrutalMogger, menas and 2 others
i have his eye lightening guide bhai its straight up copied :lul:
You have his eye-lightening guide? Where did you get it from and how much was it? I may have used the same info bc we read similar forums.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
You have his eye-lightening guide? Where did you get it from and how much was it? I may have used the same info bc we read similar forums.
this is just like 2% of the info on his guide but still looks copied, mirin effort tho :forcedsmile:👍

• +1
Reactions: Bread&Butter and BrutalMogger
ALL THIS SHIT IS COPE HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and likenesss
I can send it to you i got it for free

• JFL
Reactions: produssy
Hey guys, Bread&Butter here!

This is my second thread and I have decided to discuss the topic of eye lightening and how it plays a role in attractiveness.

Sit back, grab a snack, and enjoy!

Chill Chilling GIF by Vienna Pitts
View attachment 3111978

Why are lighter eyes deemed more attractive?

We find lighter eyes like hazel or blue more attractive due to their rarity. Globally, brown eyes are the most common, with approximately 70-80% of the world's population having this eye color. Blue eyes are the second most common, found in about 8-10% of people worldwide. Hazel eyes are less common, making up about 5% of the global population.

Here's an interesting article to look at.

In many cases, having blue eyes can be a multiplier to your attractiveness, especially in people who are less likely to have them:

View attachment 3111980View attachment 3111981View attachment 3111983View attachment 3112072

"Wait, what is the science behind why some people have darker eyes while others have lighter eyes?"

Reason #1:

A pattern to be considered

(I'll just leave this here) - the relationship between lactose intolerance and eye color, there's a clear pattern.

I'm not making any statements here but this cannot be a coincidence, start drinking raw milk from reputable farms.

View attachment 3111985View attachment 3111989
Hair Wind GIF

Reason #2

Toxins and heavy metals in your body

Toxins can be reflected in the eyes because they accumulate in the nervous system. This accumulation is more likely in individuals with very low body fat since toxins typically bind to fat. When body fat is minimal, toxins may bind to the fat in the nervous system, including in the eyes. To manage this, it's important not to become overweight but to ensure you consume enough raw saturated fat to help bind and remove toxins from your body.

The body's detoxification process primarily occurs through the lymphatic system. However, effective detoxification requires proper diaphragmatic movement. This is why some people with glowing, healthy-looking eyes, despite eating unhealthy foods like fast food, have a well-functioning lymphatic system. Many of the toxins that accumulate in the eyes are heavy metals. To detoxify these heavy metals, it's crucial to consume plenty of minerals.

Solutions:

• Liver detoxification - start taking a TUDCA supplement here, if you find another one, make sure it does not have silicon dioxide.

• Sweating - the best way to reduce heavy metals in your body, you can do this by visiting the sauna or doing intensive movements like sprinting or calisthenics.

• Consume more bone marrow, oysters, liver, and cold-pressed celery juice to slowly remove heavy metals over time. Consuming more raw saturated fats from avocados, nuts, and olives.

• Stop using anything with fluoride (toothpaste especially) - because fluoride skyrockets absorption of heavy metals.

• Support lymph flow to speed up detoxification - masaaï jumps, sauna, massaging masseters and neck, drinking dandelion root tea.

• Increase your boron intake - this can be through dried fruits, and two tablespoons of bee pollen daily.

• Diaphragmatic breathing, or belly breathing, enhances breathing efficiency by engaging the diaphragm. To practice, lie down or sit comfortably, placing one hand on your chest and the other on your abdomen. Inhale slowly through your nose, allowing your stomach to rise while keeping your chest still. Exhale through pursed lips, tightening your abdominal muscles and letting them fall inward. Practice this for 5-10 minutes, several times a day. This technique strengthens the diaphragm, improves lung efficiency, and promotes relaxation via activating your PSNS, benefiting overall health. (Visual presentation)

• Reduce toxins coming in - Stop mouth breathing (your nose filters out toxins), start eating dishes comprised of single ingredients instead of foods that contain a book of ingredients cooked in seed oils, and reduce your exposure to toxic cosmetic products, polyester, and plastic.

Reason #3

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we cannot naturally remove melanin from our eyes, so laser treatment is necessary for that. However, the good news is that reducing toxins and heavy metals in the body can lead to lighter eye color for some individuals. Therefore, I recommend trying natural detoxification methods first.

I'll list a couple more things on how to lighten your eyes: DIY manuka honey eye drops, activated charcoal, incorporating more raw foods, realigning your circadian rhythm (avoid blue light towards the evening, watch the sunset/rise), and possibly MSM supplementation.

The sclera, or the white part of your eye, should ideally be white, but this is often overlooked when addressing the eye area. It's essential to meet the basics, such as getting 8-9 hours of high-quality sleep each night, avoiding eye strain, and following the other health tips mentioned above. For temporary relief, you can use red eye drop relievers. If your sclera appears yellow or any other unusual color, it's important to contact your doctor. TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) could potentially help reverse jaundice in the eyes, as it supports liver function and detoxification.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING AND GOOD LUCK!

Stay Together Music Video GIF by Noah Cyrus
How about contacts 😮

• +1
Reactions: Bread&Butter
100% recommend them if you travel or go somewhere on holiday. It’s more of a short term solution so it’s best to find the most realistic looking contacts. (Also do not get A10 or some color that wont suit your general coloring of the skin, hair etc. Goal here is to make you look good, not uncanny. Have a good day bro.
How about contacts 😮

100% recommend them if you travel or go somewhere on holiday. It’s more of a short term solution so it’s best to find the most realistic looking contacts. (Also do not get A10 or some color that wont suit your general coloring of the skin, hair etc. Goal here is to make you look good, not uncanny. Have a good day bro.
Based name

• +1
Reactions: Bread&Butter