Ultimate guide on how to get girls on Instagram

Any thoughts on how to cold dm chicks who are active on IG but never post or share stories? I usually react to stories to try to start conversations but some girls never give me anything to work with.

Also, did you find out about how to get likes on posts? I might have to just buy likes if people ignore my posts. The only way I can think of getting more likes is by dming hundreds of people to try to make friends with them, but that's so much effort and might not even work.
you could try to slide in the dms with an excuse for something

if you post a good quality post and follow the methods for getting followers you should have a decent amount of likes anyway

, Bruh am facially chadlite but am just 5'6so according to you I failed the step one, I have a private account will make it public and try what you said ..I will try my best
just focus on posting stuff where people cant see your entire body or compare your height to anything else in the picture

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and autistic_tendencies
But bruh I like to be genuine with my height, not insecure at all

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Stopped reading at “how to get girls”

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Jfl at this thread being considered the “best of the best”

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Jfl at this thread being considered the “best of the best”
24410.jpg

Useless if you don't expensivecameramax, photographymax, editmax, photoshopmax first.
Assuming you have at least some years of socialmaxxing and looksmaxing effort, of course.
If you have a decent profile with decent following you can also nightclubmax and ask for girls accounts and creep up your way into social groups.

I posted this poem I wrote on my insta

photos with dog 🤡 🤡
what a cuck wtfff

chad doesn't need ig too pull lmao

Jesus fucking christ

This is doable in theory if you're 18 & under
But I'm almost 22
It's fucking ogre

Jesus fucking christ

This is doable in theory if you're 18 & under
But I'm almost 22
It's fucking ogre
Just fraud 19 bro, no one's gonna know unless you look old to begin with.

Just fraud 19 bro, no one's gonna know unless you look old to begin with.
Hmmm
Actually you're right, I do look young to a lot of people
To others tho I look 30
Idk why people guess my age with so much goddamn variability
But I like this strategy bro :feelsez: sometimes I'm so used to playing by the rules that I don't stop to think which ones can be bent.

This step-by-step guide that I recently came up with has worked extremely well for me so I thought sharing it with you guys as well
this is my first guide yet but I plan on doing more in the future

Step 1: be facially a HTN+ (at least) or a MTN with height halo

Step 2: have a decent following on Instagram but not TOO much: the secret here is that you want to seem approachable to girls, but not invisible - falling in between that sweet spot is ideal. Do not buy followers (it ruins your range when posting) - ill teach you a method later on, focusing on how to get a good amount of followers without needing to buy any. Your starting goal here is to have at least 500ish, and approach girls with 3-4x MAX your following and 0.5x MIN. Do not approach girls with a ratio much higher than yours (let's say you have 1k and approach someone with 15k) - your chances of being bluntly ignored are extremely high. In this case, focus on profiles ranging from 500 up to 4000. If you're that desperate you can go lower than 0.5x, but don't make it obvious during the hunting stage (will elaborate on this stage later on) since that's a one way to being ghosted.

Step 3: have a varied selection of photos: in your profile, you MUST showcase high-quality, edited NT pictures of yourself doing various normie activities - if that's your niche (will expand). You can tailor this to perfection in 2 possible ways:

method number 1: focusing on fixed stories
method number 2: focusing on posts

Method 1 - By focusing on fixed stories, you will create a carrousel of 5 up to 10 pictures of yourself doing a variety of normie activities displayed in no specific order, besides your first picture - the first impression is which lasts, thus your first fixed story must be the most narcy and good looking of them all. The other pictures must be diverse and include you doing other things rather than trying to prove how good looking you are. Besides your fixed stories, you may have 1 up to 3 posts. The secret to making high-quality posts is that all of them must fit a theme - unlike your stories. Let's look at an example of what the perfect profile would look like based on this

Fixed story number:
1 - mirror selfie of yourself in a stylish outfit, sea salt sprayed semi-wet hair, with the sunlight coming in from a window highlighting your face and skin, dimly lit room with a painting in the background, organized ambiance - choose your favorite picture of yourself, you must be the main focus in the shot
2 - picture of yourself clubbing in a disco with various colored lights in the background, wearing a tight fit shirt showcasing your physique (the goal here is to highlight that you're in good shape and workout without actually taking a shirtless picture, which is not a plus unless your niche is gym girls)
3 - photo of yourself and your dog doing an outside activity, perhaps a road trip (women love animals, especially dogs)
4 - photo of yourself in a music show showcasing the background stage with smoke and lights
5 - photo of yourself visiting a famous international tourist point, let's say under the eiffel tower while it lightens the night sky
6 - artsy shot of the dusk or sunrise sky, interesting cloud pattern with good lighting (women like nature and sky shots)

Always place photos that don't have you in frame as last

Perceive how every photo in this list of fixed stories doesn't fit an exact theme nor follow an exact sequence. There's no issue in that for stories, but for your posts, all of them must fit into a specific theme. In this example, a good carrousel of posts would be picture 1, 4 and 6 in this sequence; 1 - pic of yourself in the outfit before going out to the show, 4 - pic of yourself with the same outfit during the show and 6 - artsy picture of the sky after the show has ended.

Method 2 - By focusing on posts, you will create 2 up to 5 different photo dumps mainly focused on themes as I explained beforehand - each photo dump must not contain more than 5 pictures each. The first picture must have you in frame as the primary focus looking the best as possible - the other pictures can be of yourself in background and the last one can be a closing and less important shot, such as a landscape. It is not necessary to create a caption but if you feel like it and most importantly if fits the theme, go for it. Only turn comments on if you're sure you can get +100 comments on each post and if you do, like all of them - but only respond to a few.

Remember when I talked about doing various NT normie activities in your pictures? Well, that's when nichemaxxing comes in. if your desired niche is normie girls, copy and paste the exact content of the pictures I described. If your desired niche is different, tailor your stories and posts to that specific niche. Let's say you're into goth girls, in that case, you'll want to post yourself going to a famous emo/goth band concert, having a picture of yourself playing guitar, using a niched outfit in your pictures, and so on and so forth. You get the gist of it. Apply this to all your content.

Now you may be wondering, how exactly can I take good quality pictures and edit them for this purpose? (remember, editing is a must since every content on social media is frauded and you want to boost your profile as much as possible, fake it till you make it).

This quick video will teach you all of that

Step 4: maintaining an active profile: now that you have a perfect profile with good pictures, it's crucial to maintain it active so that girls following you can engage with your content. The best way to do this is by posting regular 24h stories every weekend - for this purpose, try to go out as much as possible. Your goal here is to only post high-quality engaging stories. Always think thoroughly before posting something - is this post actually worth it and good enough? Let's see an example: instead of posting a shot of a dish you're having at a restaurant, post a picture of yourself on the balcony of a rooftop bar wearing a stylish casual fit, editing the city lights in the background so that they appear more vivid and the shot itself looks more professional. Keep in mind to only post 2 stories per week - scarcity creates value and you're not a woman to be posting dumb random shit all the time - remain a bit mysterious.

Step 5: now that your profile is complete, comes the utter most important part, the hunting stage. this phase can be broken down into 3 main frameworks:
1 getting female followers
2 giving out signals
3 comprehending signals and approaching

All of these 3 frameworks are relatively low inhib so keep that in mind

Framework number 1 - there are 2 main methods for gaining real only female followers in bulk, the chad fish and the mass mutual

Chad fish
: private your Instagram account and remove your profile picture for one week. Create an account on tinder and other dating apps of your preference - create a chadfish with a couple of photos - make it believable. Add to your bio "I'm not very active here, catch me on Instagram at @(your at) so we can talk"
Keep your profile picture removed so people can't see your real face until you stack enough following requests of your liking. Accept them one by one at a slow pace so people don't think you've bought followers. After you've gained enough, turn your profile public again, put your usual profile picture back and delete the chadfish account. The great majority of your new female followers won't notice and will keep following and engaging with what you post.

Mass mutual: for this method, you will already need to have a decent following and social group. Pick the niche that you're interested in and search through girls in your followers who fit in. Go to their profile and follow girls that they follow that also fit the niche you're looking for and have a decent enough amount of mutuals for it not to seem strange. Do this in bulk and follow a few hundred girls spaced throughout a few weeks. The more mutuals the higher the chances of being followed back, and if you're not, just unfollow a week later. The more you're nichemaxxed the higher the chances of the girl accepting and following back as well, even if you have no mutuals or few.

Framework number 2 - giving out signals: after you've gathered a large amount of female followers, you will do a similar step to the mass mutual method but specifically driven for liking posts. This move is high risk high reward so do it at an even slower pace. After girls have accepted your request/followed you back, like one of their stories or posts, but only one. Do this very few times per day, and always look at your mutuals before liking. If you like a profile, wait a couple of days or a week before liking a mutual between both. If there are none, your risks are smaller. Never like a story or post of a girl who hasn't followed you back.

Framework number 3 - comprehending signals and approaching: the last step of the hunting stage will be to capitalize upon your results from framework number 1 and 2 - access your notifications and see all the girls that have liked your fixed stories or posts back after you followed them. If she has, it's a clear signal she's interested and finds you attractive. Don't message instantly though - wait a couple hours, not longer than a day but don't seem desperate. Cold approach in her DMs and play cool. She will naturally lay the path for you since it's a mutual interest. Don't mess up by overthinking it.

Remember when I told you to go out as much as possible and post 24h stories twice per week? Whenever you post one, especially if the picture has you in frame, keep a track of all the girls that liked your stories. If you see the same profile liking your stories multiple times and in sequence, you're pretty much free to cold approach her in DMs and your success rate should be extremely high as well.

Important notes

Never
post a group photo in which you're mogged. Always post group photos where you're the mogger. Never post group photos that go against the green lines rule nor disrespect yourself the green line rule.

If you're at least 0.75 or 1 PSL higher than the foid you're talking to it's pretty much guaranteed

Now that you've come this far, how do I talk to a foid in the DMs? If you have no clue, this channel is of great help: https://www.youtube.com/@Kyle_Froonjian
Nevertheless, it is of extreme importance to be aware of manipulation techniques and how to implement them in your conversations - these are: ghosting, gaslighting, white knight, mirroring, flattery, trauma loop, love bombing, passive-aggression and guilt.

Send messages during angel number hours and then ghost them for a couple hours
If you follow all of the steps displayed here I'm 100% sure it'll work (supposing you're not subhuman)

BOTB worthy?

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @Blackgymmax @JailedAristocrat @soldier_puzzle662 @Lawton88 @TRUE_CEL @2d v2 @Matthias8272 @Anstrum95 @tomsmith @Thomas DOM @Yuno_howitez @Mumbai Sissy @Hiraeth @FastBananaCEO @StepbroMo @Bashan @Prettyboy @Hades @BucketCrab @wannakms @Witheredly90 @the BULL @Vermilioncore @cvzvvc @dimorphism @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov

For young looksmaxxers: you can watch TrueCam on YouTube if you wanna learn how to text lmao

This step-by-step guide that I recently came up with has worked extremely well for me so I thought sharing it with you guys as well

Step 2: have a decent following on Instagram but not TOO much: the secret here is that you want to seem approachable to girls, but not invisible - falling in between that sweet spot is ideal. Do not buy followers (it ruins your range when posting) - ill teach you a method later on, focusing on how to get a good amount of followers without needing to buy any. Your starting goal here is to have at least 500ish, and approach girls with 3-4x MAX your following and 0.5x MIN. Do not approach girls with a ratio much higher than yours (let's say you have 1k and approach someone with 15k) - your chances of being bluntly ignored are extremely high. In this case, focus on profiles ranging from 500 up to 4000. If you're that desperate you can go lower than 0.5x, but don't make it obvious during the hunting stage (will elaborate on this stage later on) since that's a one way to being ghosted.

Step 3: have a varied selection of photos: in your profile, you MUST showcase high-quality, edited NT pictures of yourself doing various normie activities - if that's your niche (will expand). You can tailor this to perfection in 2 possible ways:

Method 1 - By focusing on fixed stories, you will create a carrousel of 5 up to 10 pictures of yourself doing a variety of normie activities displayed in no specific order, besides your first picture - the first impression is which lasts, thus your first fixed story must be the most narcy and good looking of them all. The other pictures must be diverse and include you doing other things rather than trying to prove how good looking you are. Besides your fixed stories, you may have 1 up to 3 posts. The secret to making high-quality posts is that all of them must fit a theme - unlike your stories. Let's look at an example of what the perfect profile would look like based on this

Fixed story number:
1 - mirror selfie of yourself in a stylish outfit, sea salt sprayed semi-wet hair, with the sunlight coming in from a window highlighting your face and skin, dimly lit room with a painting in the background, organized ambiance - choose your favorite picture of yourself, you must be the main focus in the shot
2 - picture of yourself clubbing in a disco with various colored lights in the background, wearing a tight fit shirt showcasing your physique (the goal here is to highlight that you're in good shape and workout without actually taking a shirtless picture, which is not a plus unless your niche is gym girls)
3 - photo of yourself and your dog doing an outside activity, perhaps a road trip (women love animals, especially dogs)
4 - photo of yourself in a music show showcasing the background stage with smoke and lights
5 - photo of yourself visiting a famous international tourist point, let's say under the eiffel tower while it lightens the night sky
6 - artsy shot of the dusk or sunrise sky, interesting cloud pattern with good lighting (women like nature and sky shots)

Perceive how every photo in this list of fixed stories doesn't fit an exact theme nor follow an exact sequence. There's no issue in that for stories, but for your posts, all of them must fit into a specific theme. In this example, a good carrousel of posts would be picture 1, 4 and 6 in this sequence; 1 - pic of yourself in the outfit before going out to the show, 4 - pic of yourself with the same outfit during the show and 6 - artsy picture of the sky after the show has ended.

Method 2 - By focusing on posts, you will create 2 up to 5 different photo dumps mainly focused on themes as I explained beforehand - each photo dump must not contain more than 5 pictures each. The first picture must have you in frame as the primary focus looking the best as possible - the other pictures can be of yourself in background and the last one can be a closing and less important shot, such as a landscape. It is not necessary to create a caption but if you feel like it and most importantly if fits the theme, go for it. Only turn comments on if you're sure you can get +100 comments on each post and if you do, like all of them - but only respond to a few.

Remember when I talked about doing various NT normie activities in your pictures? Well, that's when nichemaxxing comes in. if your desired niche is normie girls, copy and paste the exact content of the pictures I described. If your desired niche is different, tailor your stories and posts to that specific niche. Let's say you're into goth girls, in that case, you'll want to post yourself going to a famous emo/goth band concert, having a picture of yourself playing guitar, using a niched outfit in your pictures, and so on and so forth. You get the gist of it. Apply this to all your content.

Now you may be wondering, how exactly can I take good quality pictures and edit them for this purpose? (remember, editing is a must since every content on social media is frauded and you want to boost your profile as much as possible, fake it till you make it).

Step 4: maintaining an active profile: now that you have a perfect profile with good pictures, it's crucial to maintain it active so that girls following you can engage with your content. The best way to do this is by posting regular 24h stories every weekend - for this purpose, try to go out as much as possible. Your goal here is to only post high-quality engaging stories. Always think thoroughly before posting something - is this post actually worth it and good enough? Let's see an example: instead of posting a shot of a dish you're having at a restaurant, post a picture of yourself on the balcony of a rooftop bar wearing a stylish casual fit, editing the city lights in the background so that they appear more vivid and the shot itself looks more professional. Keep in mind to only post 2 stories per week - scarcity creates value and you're not a woman to be posting dumb random shit all the time - remain a bit mysterious.

Step 5: now that your profile is complete, comes the utter most important part, the hunting stage. this phase can be broken down into 3 main frameworks:
2 giving out signals

Framework number 1 - there are 2 main methods for gaining real only female followers in bulk, the chad fish and the mass mutual

Chad fish
: private your Instagram account and remove your profile picture for one week. Create an account on tinder and other dating apps of your preference - create a chadfish with a couple of photos - make it believable. Add to your bio "I'm not very active here, catch me on Instagram at @(your at) so we can talk"
Keep your profile picture removed so people can't see your real face until you stack enough following requests of your liking. Accept them one by one at a slow pace so people don't think you've bought followers. After you've gained enough, turn your profile public again, put your usual profile picture back and delete the chadfish account. The great majority of your new female followers won't notice and will keep following and engaging with what you post.

Mass mutual: for this method, you will already need to have a decent following and social group. Pick the niche that you're interested in and search through girls in your followers who fit in. Go to their profile and follow girls that they follow that also fit the niche you're looking for and have a decent enough amount of mutuals for it not to seem strange. Do this in bulk and follow a few hundred girls spaced throughout a few weeks. The more mutuals the higher the chances of being followed back, and if you're not, just unfollow a week later. The more you're nichemaxxed the higher the chances of the girl accepting and following back as well, even if you have no mutuals or few.

Framework number 2 - giving out signals: after you've gathered a large amount of female followers, you will do a similar step to the mass mutual method but specifically driven for liking posts. This move is high risk high reward so do it at an even slower pace. After girls have accepted your request/followed you back, like one of their stories or posts, but only one. Do this very few times per day, and always look at your mutuals before liking. If you like a profile, wait a couple of days or a week before liking a mutual between both. If there are none, your risks are smaller. Never like a story or post of a girl who hasn't followed you back.

Framework number 3 - comprehending signals and approaching: the last step of the hunting stage will be to capitalize upon your results from framework number 1 and 2 - access your notifications and see all the girls that have liked your fixed stories or posts back after you followed them. If she has, it's a clear signal she's interested and finds you attractive. Don't message instantly though - wait a couple hours, not longer than a day but don't seem desperate. Cold approach in her DMs and play cool. She will naturally lay the path for you since it's a mutual interest. Don't mess up by overthinking it.

Remember when I told you to go out as much as possible and post 24h stories twice per week? Whenever you post one, especially if the picture has you in frame, keep a track of all the girls that liked your stories. If you see the same profile liking your stories multiple times and in sequence, you're pretty much free to cold approach her in DMs and your success rate should be extremely high as well.

Important notes

Never
post a group photo in which you're mogged. Always post group photos where you're the mogger. Never post group photos that go against the green lines rule nor disrespect yourself the green line rule.

If you're at least 0.75 or 1 PSL higher than the foid you're talking to it's pretty much guaranteed

Now that you've come this far, how do I talk to a foid in the DMs? If you have no clue, this channel is of great help: https://www.youtube.com/@Kyle_Froonjian
Nevertheless, it is of extreme importance to be aware of manipulation techniques and how to implement them in your conversations - these are: ghosting, gaslighting, white knight, mirroring, flattery, trauma loop, love bombing, passive-aggression and guilt.

If you follow all of the steps displayed here I'm 100% sure it'll work (supposing you're not subhuman)

BOTB worthy?

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @Blackgymmax @JailedAristocrat @soldier_puzzle662 @Lawton88 @TRUE_CEL @2d v2 @Matthias8272 @Anstrum95 @tomsmith @Thomas DOM @Yuno_howitez @Mumbai Sissy @Hiraeth @FastBananaCEO @StepbroMo @Bashan @Prettyboy @Hades @BucketCrab @wannakms @Witheredly90 @the BULL @Vermilioncore @cvzvvc @dimorphism @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov

Bookmarked for after surgery.

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

thank you. pm me pls

The only guide you need is to have a good looking face like these guys

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

who tf uses instagram to rizz up hoes up this is npc shit

who tf uses instagram to rizz up hoes up this is npc shit
literally, everybody does.
Its literally the #1 dating app moron

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Dndr step 1 must be gl + live in west

why would you want the biggest sluts with egoes (ig girls)

socialize until u find introverted girls who dont know their value nigga...

• +1
Reactions: twilight
DNRD,

First of all be chadlite +

1) Fashionmaxx

2) angle and lightingmaxx

3) rent some space

4) 200 bucks for ads

5) boom now you have 50k followers plus +

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
Failed at step 1, do a guide for subhumans plz

not a single molecule

Problaby one of the only useful pieces of information on this site that cant really be found elsewhere

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

Following this guide rn

Bump, high IQ post read every word.

Currently reached 1k followers, I upload stories very less tho, also need to buy iPhone or else no point in taking pics they will turn out garbage

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

lifefuel

or, you can look good

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

1. be good looking
2. dm girls

There, fixed your post for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, garoupilled_ and dragomaxxer
how is this easier than downloading Tinder or just simply going to the club? srs question btw

• +1
Reactions: marek937

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

Never post a group photo in which you're mogged. Always post group photos where you're the mogger. Never post group photos that go against the green lines rule nor disrespect yourself the green line rule.

what is the green line rule?

which phone to buy to take good pictures?