Ultimate looksmaxxing guide for collegecels

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
step 1: Write scholarship essays using chatGPT
Step 2: Collect the dough
Step 3: Study abroad for 1 or 2 semesters in South Korea, Italy, or thailand
Step 4: Use scholarship money to pay travel expenses and stipend
Step 5: Use your stipend scholarship money to get canthopexy + lid retraction + chin fat removal while on winter/spring break
Step 6; reap benefits :Fuck unlimited asian pussy fulfill your destiny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Jigen and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Even our second-world tier education system is catching on, a month ago nobody even knew about OpenAI here.
There are things you can do to hide the fact that it’s a bot

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and LiteralCaucasian
Elaborate.
You can find generators to reword your chatgpt written essays. You can also go to google translate. Translate your essay from Spanish to German then to Italian, to Russian and any other language you want, then translate it back to English and fix the spelling/ grammar mistakes and it will change your essay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension!, Jigen, ripcordgod1 and 1 other person
You can find generators to reword your chatgpt written essays. You can also go to google translate. Translate your essay from Spanish to German then to Italian, to Russian and any other language you want, then translate it back to English and fix the spelling/ grammar mistakes and it will change your essay
Genius

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
give me the generators

im worried cuz ive been using just the basic chatgpt shit for my classes and copying it scared someone else might use the same shit and get the same prompts

Write scholarship essays using chatGPT

Holy shit I never considered this. I never apply for scholarships because I'm too lazy to write the essays, I will use this strat before more people find out about it.

im worried cuz ive been using just the basic chatgpt shit for my classes and copying it scared someone else might use the same shit and get the same prompts
You could just test it and see if it gives different results by making a new chat log?