Ultra Mega Dosing Carotenoids

Collagenic

Collagenic

Iron
I'm half south east asian, and half caucasian. This naturally give me a yellow but pale skintone. When I'm not tanned, the yellow pops out pretty strong which screams asian, obvi I'm not trying to have the asian tax so I try to keep my skin pretty tanned which covers it up. I have mostly the face/bone structure of a caucasian, so skin tone is really crucial for me as it's what's still anchoring me to being "the asian guy".

Discovered carotenoids recently so I've been taking them to try to help this. I've been taking 100,000 UI beta carotene for about 1 month now, and 20mg Lycopene, and 12mg Astaxanthin for about 2 weeks.

From what I can tell I haven't seen any results yet from Lycopene/Astaxanthin, but I have seen decent results with beta carotene. Under perfect lighting my skin tone is almost a halo, it's like a prettyboy orange. Realistically though without fraud lighting it's a lot more yellow-orangish than it is orange, yellow-orange is still a lot better than my natural yellow, but any yellow for me is still falio for me as mentioned earlier. Sometimes i

I've been researching and realized that what I need is more red Carotenoids, not orange (Which may have been obvious lol, since yellow + red = orange). Astaxanthin is mostly cope supplement for skintone and can inhibit DHT at large doses, so that leaves me with Lycopene for maxxing my redness. I came across this chart for lycopene

Screen Shot 2022 03 04 at 105655 PM

Which basically says that east asian / mixed have the lowest amounts of facial redness, and experience the largest amounts of change in redness with Lycopene. Massive lifefuel for me. Also, If you look at the change amount relative to the initial facial redness, you'll see that the change in redness is significant (about the same amount of redness as caucasians post change).

I don't know how much lycopene was used in this study, but in anycase I need to maxx my Lycopene to the maximum degree under all circumstances, it's the only thing standing between my falio skintone and halo prettyboy skintone. Red === life, yellow === rope.

After researching everything I could find on the internet regarding Lycopene, it seems there are absolutely 0 negative side affects, and the only limiting factor is tax on kidney as with any vitamin you put in your body. I have an S tier perfectly healthy life style and I'm young so that realistically is not even a limiting factor for me.

Skip here for the important part if lazycel
As of now, I'm planning on taking 200mg-300mg Lycopene daily. Which seems like an absurd amount compared to what anyone else on here has taken (20mg seems to be the agreed dosage amount on here), but there is not a single documented case of any negative sides for high doses on Lycopene or any carotenoid for that matter, ever. The highest documented dose of lycopene I could find on the internet was 120mg, which they had the following to say: “Daily supplements of up to 120 mg of lycopene have been taken safely for up to 1 year”

Has anyone had experience ultra dosing carotenoids? Is there any reason why this might not be safe? <----- with sources cited please, there's a lot of fear mongering on this forum for taking carotenoids in high doses despite any scientific evidence

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 10.56.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 10.56.55 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Real, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
probably not a good idea but idk

Also you might want to look into drinking carrot juice/tomato juice/ eating them. Apparently it absorbs better when u get it from the actual fruit or vegetable or whatever it is

I kinda wanna try this too though my skin is pale and I understand the importance of the healthy glow/tan

Last edited:
u moight rasie change fo cancer

watch this bro i think it increases chances of cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and .🇹🇩.
No amount of supplementing will come close to the improvements you'd see from fixing your all around diet and lifestyle.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15004, .🇹🇩. and 5 others
beta carotene doesn't seem to do shit for me

lycopene is expensive af last time I checked

No amount of supplementing will come close to the improvements you'd see from fixing your all around diet and lifestyle.
Okay I will work on improving my already perfect S tier healthy diet and lifestyle to add redness to my skin instead of Lycopene thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cidre enjoyer
100,000 UI beta carotene
:lul:

anyway greycel megadosing is rarely a good idea. just chill a bit, give it time and maybe increase dosage as needed in the future :feelsokman:

Last edited:
melatononan or cope

you will turn into a carrot tomato hybrid

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
exactly just use mt2

If all goes well

I have a good amount of small mostly unnoticeable moles on my face, if those grow (side affect of mt2) it's over for me
then just eat like 10 carrots a day, they usually change my skin from pale to a reddish/orange color, not super strong effect but definetly noticiable

doesnt cost u anything go buy like 4/5 kg of carrots and eat 500g a day, in 4/5 days you will see the effects, also consume tomatoes, red peppers, betacarotene is also good for longevity but not in supplement form its probably toxic

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 17829
beta carotene never got anyone pussy

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Megadosing carotene = diarrhea.

@AscendingHero

Monobenzone and then megadose lycopene. Need more test subjects to test this theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729
@AscendingHero

Monobenzone and then megadose lycopene. Need more test subjects to test this theory
Lycopene will just make you look red and pink. It's a combo of colorful hues that are very attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 16834
Lycopene will just make you look red and pink. It's a combo of colorful hues that very attractive

Yeah I wish I could conduct a looksmax research study on this. I would need atleast 30 black and 30 white users to try this and report back :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah I wish I could conduct a looksmax research study on this. I would need atleast 30 black and 30 white users to try this and report back :LOL:
That would be nice tbh we just gotta figure out other potent substances to transform hues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
What would you have them take besides lycopene?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not sure tbh. Will yolo the experiment until everyone turns bright red:hnghn:
View attachment 1603283
Lmk when u do the experiment and who u do it on.

Curious asf for results

Also the bitch looks like someone slapped her face, color of the white female asses i spank often jfl

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16834
What is this, Bro-Science bluepill? 'Eating healthy' will not change your skin tone, megadosing known supplements that changed skin tones in studies meanwhile have a good chance..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 10125
Lycopene i think is super-pricey.. i seem to remember there is a lot of that in tomatoe paste though..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I take 6mg Asthaxanthine (supposedly for redder skin color) and now worry about my dht levels)

(which is absurd cause i took finasteride until recently which works exactly by tanking dht levels.. but went to topical dutasteride to have less of that)

What is this, Bro-Science bluepill? 'Eating healthy' will not change your skin tone, megadosing known supplements that changed skin tones in studies meanwhile have a good chance..
If you think diet+lifestyle having a strong connection to your complexion is broscience it's over for your iq, literally EVERYTHING is connected to what you eat.

If you think diet+lifestyle having a strong connection to your complexion is broscience it's over for your iq, literally EVERYTHING is connected to what you eat.
My complexion completely cleared up after 1+ year of clean eating but my skin tone never did.

In the end I had to use a mild bronzer (since I'm white) to get that appealing clear complexion, because naturally I will always have too many red undertones no matter how much I cut out carbs, eat tons of fresh produce, avocado, olive oil, lean protein like salmon, organic beef etc.

What you eat absolutely affects your face and skin though. So did exfoliating with lactic acid, moisturizing etc.
I was never able to naturally get that glowing skin though. Only once I changed my skin tone from pale reddish to slightly bronzed/tanned did I get that perfect filter skin.

There are some chemicals that can lighten your skin tone, like alpha arbutin and niacimide (hydroquinone risks are too big so black people tend to avoid it), but I don't see the point as a pale white person. I think the target audience for those products is people with darker skin who want to look lighter. For me it was the opposite, I needed my skin to look more tanned.

Last edited:
but there is not a single documented case of any negative sides for high doses on Lycopene or any carotenoid for that matter, ever.
this is not true
IIRC canthaxanthin builds up in your retina and causes visual issues and beta carotene increases cancer risk if you are a smoker

you won't be able to absorb 200-300mg anyway honestly, caretenoids impact the absorption of other carotenoids so it might be worth stopping beta carotene if you are intent on getting redness (although I have seen studies that conflict with this, it's not very clear cut what effect your absorption will have)

"
Lycopenetnia
Lycopene is an isomer of {3 carotene and
is the coloring matter of tomatoes, beets, rose
hips, bittersweet berries, and chili beans.12.22
It is inert and does not form vitamin A, but
if elevated levels are in the blood, it may color
the skin yellow and mimic carotenemia .2’ The
skin color, however, is a deeper orange than
is usually seen in carotenemia and may cause
staining of the skin and fat at lower con-
centrations than does carotene, as lycopene
is a more intensely colored pigment. Such
patients usually ingest large quantities of
tomatoes or tomato juice. The combination
of carotenemia and lycopenemia can cause
an orange color of the skin resulting in so-
called &dquo;orange people&dquo; due to ingestion of
large amounts of yellow vegetables and
tomatoes- 12 "

I did 150k UI of beta carotene + 40mg of lycopene a day for 2 months straight. Saw zero difference.

• +1
Reactions: Real
I did 150k UI of beta carotene + 40mg of lycopene a day for 2 months straight. Saw zero difference.
because you didn't take them with fat

should i eat carrots if i already have tanned skin? i’m mixed; indigenous, white and black.