Under Eye Area and Under Chin Area MAXXING

Deleted member 19995

Deleted member 19995

Iron
This is my first thread so bear with me if it's formatted terribly. I came to this board for two reasons, tear trough in under eye area and a low hyoid/slight double chin. They have both been resolved through persistent research and experimentation through a combo of what I found on this board and in the depths of google. I don't have proof as I'm a public figure somewhat and will not be revealing my face but the methods I'll be outlining are relatively cheap, quick, low risk and non-invasive to try out yourselves.

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough
If you have dark circles under your eyes even though you eat a healthy diet, supplement properly, sleep 7-9 hours a night, have tried sleep supplements to improve your sleep (ZMA, glycine, tart cherry extract), and stopped smoking weed, nicotine, alcohol or caffeine, it is most likely because the skin under your eyes is thin. This also doesn't necessarily apply to certain ethnicities who may have genetic under eye darkness or hyperpigmentation such as some blacks and South or Southeast Asians. If that is the case you will have to unfortunately use your judgement if this is useful to you and may find help with the traditionally touted methods such as green tea bags, caffeine, vitamin K, vitamin C, almond oil, or hydroquinone (dyor, much more out there on this). Note also that your under eye area may be recessed, in my case it wasn't. You can tell if you touch there. If there is bone immediately there and your skin is paper-thin you aren't recessed and it is your skin. This will help you even if you are recessed but it won't eliminate the problem as completely as you'd like.

1. Latisse or Eyelash/brow Growth Gels
As good as these are for improving your eyebrows or lashes if you have thin skin under your eyes I wouldn't recommend you continue their use as some of the side effects of these products include reddening and hyperpigmentation of the area on the eyelid and under eyes. Instead you can try a cope method like myself such as castor oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil or a combo of these. Other methods are often talked about on this site but for example you can use something to fraud like E.L.F. Wow Brow gel for brows, CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Clear for lashes and use an eyelash curler to slightly curl your lashes for a similar effect. The choice is yours, now for the actual good stuff.

2. Lipofilling Agents
These methods are mentioned on this site if you search very carefully but no one has explicitly talked about their results, probably because they're mainly found in obscure as fuck East Asian skincare. Well I ordered some and they work. These agents are topical and increase fat storage in the cells on which they are applied, causing them to plump up. The companies themselves claim this effect is permanent but I have only used them for 2-3 weeks so I do not know if they last if I stop them. What I do know is there are hundreds of idiots claiming they do not work because having a filler-like effect topically is impossible. I can assure you they work and the area under my eyes is about 3 times thicker than it was 3 weeks ago and I finally look like I'm not tired all the time. UNDERSTAND THIS, THESE AGENTS HAVE A FILLING EFFECT. They can be used on any part of the body and females use them to plump anything from their butts, breasts, zygos/cheekbone or lips. They have big implications if you understand what they can do. However, I will also warn you that some people do not experience this effect equally on different parts of the body or sometimes experience no effect with one but do with another.

1. Volufiline (Anemarrhena Asphodeloides and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene)
Here is an example of a girl who used this and it worked. This product was synthesized by a French company, Sederma, from a plant used in East Asia for millenia called Zhi Mu. The one I used was [ Volufiline 10ml ] Cosmetic Ingredient - 100% Volufiline Ampoule 10ml(0.34 fl. oz) France SEDERMA | Cosmetic Grade | For face and body Improve Skin Elasticity, Wrinkle Improvement. I have attached a pic in case the Amazon product link disappears. You can either mix it with a cream or put it on the areas you want to plump up like that. It is an oil so it will be annoying to use on its own but that is how I used it. Just one drop on my finger per eye and put it on my undereye dark circles and on my cheekbone. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT put this on areas you do not want to plump up!
51f5VaXJZL SL1001
2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
This is another agent but less common. I have not used this one but it also works. You will likely have to find some Korean/Japanese product that uses this as an ingredient. Here is one I found on Amazon but having a pure 100% version would be more ideal.​
3. Pueraria Mirificia
Same as 2. less common but if you want to use it find a product and make sure it has this ingredient in the listing.​
4. Adipofill
Same as 2. less common but they have this product on Amazon.
5. EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
This is something I have used and it works as well. I would recommend using it after you've maxed out the results from one of the top 4 though as it will basically just increase your results but not as much as the others. I would not recommend the ampoule 100% for this but rather this product from Sidmool. Same type of application, be careful where you use it.​
41Uc5RqWxrL
6. BRTC Salmon Fillex Volume Injection
I have not used this yet as it hasn't gotten delivered. On top of Volufiline this product includes salmon extracts and achieves similar results (not sure if the salmon extracts do anything extra or it's the Volufiline).​
7. Dermofuture Intensive Lip Plumper (BONUS FOR LIPS ONLY)
Items 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will work to plump lips a bit indefinitely if you want that. However, this product does the same thing but temporarily. It does not have the lipofilling effect on your undereyes and zygos. It is also quite hard to get in most places as it is a Polish product but theoretically you can check the ingredients and any similar cream will achieve the same results.​
Low Hyoid/Slight Chin Fat
I have a low hyoid and keep myself at 14% bodyfat because I have a large skull and highly pronounced large features which look stupid on a skinny/non-muscular build with some body fat. I am not of the opinion that 10-12% bodyfat is ideal unless you have a smaller skull or are on steroids to achieve such a look while maintaining a large neck/traps. Anyway I will keep this quick because the way to solve this is simple and was covered in a BOTB thread.

1. Hyoid Exercises
Read this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/. Do the high speed jaw opening exercise, it works and in even just a week you will notice a difference. My entire swallowing pattern and occlusion modified as a result. Shoutout to these posters for making an excellent thread. I am very thankful. Facial exercises in general are incredibly useful and do work and I do facial exercises before bed for about 5 minutes dyor there are so many on youtube for every type of issue you may want to improve on, including cheeks!​
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents
The hyoid raising exercises already work and do 90% of your heavy lifting here. If you want to maintain a slightly higher bf (again you cannot be closing in on 20% bf and expect this to work) you can use lipo-reducing agents to tone and reduce your under-chin fat (AGAIN BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT THIS). Simply search "lipo gel" on Amazon and you will find many options to choose from. They all have similar ingredients. I use them before bed after my skincare routine and sleep on my back. They work, simple, just don't think they will completely melt away all your fat, the change is slight but very noticeable to the human eye. They are made for bodybuilders before they compete to lose excess fat in stubborn areas. I have not tried them on my stomach but they would probably have a similar effect there.​

I hope I've contributed something to this cesspool. Always try fully softmaxxing before doing something more drastic. I guarantee you, there is a solution to almost everything you want out there if you look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Christiano, Scarfaced, FootFungus88 and 88 others
greycels never disappoint

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, mikesobikey, j05 and 27 others
You use lypo gel on face ? Mirin and what would you recommend for lypofilling. The best one iyo

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and alriodai
You use lypo gel on face ? Mirin and what would you recommend for lypofilling. The best one iyo
Also not on face, only from hyoid to half inch before chin. Though it probably isn’t impossible to find such a gel sensitive enough for the face or concoct one of your own by diluting an existing one into a simple moisturizer. I have not done this so can’t say.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Thank u needed this. I lost my under eyes from brutal stress and now there is no fat and huge shadow in bad lightning

Attachments

• 395522F2-60D0-41BD-BB7E-F77500D89A7B.jpeg
    395522F2-60D0-41BD-BB7E-F77500D89A7B.jpeg
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, EverythingMattersCel, alriodai and 6 others
Also not on face, only from hyoid to half inch before chin. Though it probably isn’t impossible to find such a gel sensitive enough for the face or concoct one of your own by diluting an existing one into a simple moisturizer. I have not done this so can’t say.
And it works wonder ? I have very good hyoid but thick skin so my jaw isnt as sharp as i desire. Else i will just have to lose bodyfat. Do uou think the adipofil
Can be used in uee ?
And what about eurocels? Those products are all for americans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
This is my first thread so bear with me if it's formatted terribly. I came to this board for two reasons, tear trough in under eye area and a low hyoid/slight double chin. They have both been resolved through persistent research and experimentation through a combo of what I found on this board and in the depths of google. I don't have proof as I'm a public figure somewhat and will not be revealing my face but the methods I'll be outlining are relatively cheap, quick, low risk and non-invasive to try out yourselves.

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough
If you have dark circles under your eyes even though you eat a healthy diet, supplement properly, sleep 7-9 hours a night, have tried sleep supplements to improve your sleep (ZMA, glycine, tart cherry extract), and stopped smoking weed, nicotine, alcohol or caffeine, it is most likely because the skin under your eyes is thin. This also doesn't necessarily apply to certain ethnicities who may have genetic under eye darkness or hyperpigmentation such as some blacks and South or Southeast Asians. If that is the case you will have to unfortunately use your judgement if this is useful to you and may find help with the traditionally touted methods such as green tea bags, caffeine, vitamin K, vitamin C, almond oil, or hydroquinone (dyor, much more out there on this). Note also that your under eye area may be recessed, in my case it wasn't. You can tell if you touch there. If there is bone immediately there and your skin is paper-thin you aren't recessed and it is your skin. This will help you even if you are recessed but it won't eliminate the problem as completely as you'd like.

As good as these are for improving your eyebrows or lashes if you have thin skin under your eyes I wouldn't recommend you continue their use as some of the side effects of these products include reddening and hyperpigmentation of the area on the eyelid and under eyes. Instead you can try a cope method like myself such as castor oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil or a combo of these. Other methods are often talked about on this site but for example you can use something to fraud like E.L.F. Wow Brow gel for brows, CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Clear for lashes and use an eyelash curler to slightly curl your lashes for a similar effect. The choice is yours, now for the actual good stuff.

2. Lipofilling Agents
These methods are mentioned on this site if you search very carefully but no one has explicitly talked about their results, probably because they're mainly found in obscure as fuck East Asian skincare. Well I ordered some and they work. These agents are topical and increase fat storage in the cells on which they are applied, causing them to plump up. The companies themselves claim this effect is permanent but I have only used them for 2-3 weeks so I do not know if they last if I stop them. What I do know is there are hundreds of idiots claiming they do not work because having a filler-like effect topically is impossible. I can assure you they work and the area under my eyes is about 3 times thicker than it was 3 weeks ago and I finally look like I'm not tired all the time. UNDERSTAND THIS, THESE AGENTS HAVE A FILLING EFFECT. They can be used on any part of the body and females use them to plump anything from their butts, breasts, zygos/cheekbone or lips. They have big implications if you understand what they can do. However, I will also warn you that some people do not experience this effect equally on different parts of the body or sometimes experience no effect with one but do with another.

Here is an example of a girl who used this and it worked. This product was synthesized by a French company, Sederma, from a plant used in East Asia for millenia called Zhi Mu. The one I used was [ Volufiline 10ml ] Cosmetic Ingredient - 100% Volufiline Ampoule 10ml(0.34 fl. oz) France SEDERMA | Cosmetic Grade | For face and body Improve Skin Elasticity, Wrinkle Improvement. I have attached a pic in case the Amazon product link disappears. You can either mix it with a cream or put it on the areas you want to plump up like that. It is an oil so it will be annoying to use on its own but that is how I used it. Just one drop on my finger per eye and put it on my undereye dark circles and on my cheekbone. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT put this on areas you do not want to plump up!
2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
This is another agent but less common. I have not used this one but it also works. You will likely have to find some Korean/Japanese product that uses this as an ingredient. Here is one I found on Amazon but having a pure 100% version would be more ideal.​
3. Pueraria Mirificia
Same as 2. less common but if you want to use it find a product and make sure it has this ingredient in the listing.​
4. Adipofill
This is something I have used and it works as well. I would recommend using it after you've maxed out the results from one of the top 4 though as it will basically just increase your results but not as much as the others. I would not recommend the ampoule 100% for this but rather this product from Sidmool. Same type of application, be careful where you use it.​
I have not used this yet as it hasn't gotten delivered. On top of Volufiline this product includes salmon extracts and achieves similar results (not sure if the salmon extracts do anything extra or it's the Volufiline).​
Items 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will work to plump lips a bit indefinitely if you want that. However, this product does the same thing but temporarily. It does not have the lipofilling effect on your undereyes and zygos. It is also quite hard to get in most places as it is a Polish product but theoretically you can check the ingredients and any similar cream will achieve the same results.​
I have a low hyoid and keep myself at 14% bodyfat because I have a large skull and highly pronounced large features which look stupid on a skinny/non-muscular build with some body fat. I am not of the opinion that 10-12% bodyfat is ideal unless you have a smaller skull or are on steroids to achieve such a look while maintaining a large neck/traps. Anyway I will keep this quick because the way to solve this is simple and was covered in a BOTB thread.

1. Hyoid Exercises
Read this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/. Do the high speed jaw opening exercise, it works and in even just a week you will notice a difference. My entire swallowing pattern and occlusion modified as a result. Shoutout to these posters for making an excellent thread. I am very thankful. Facial exercises in general are incredibly useful and do work and I do facial exercises before bed for about 5 minutes dyor there are so many on youtube for every type of issue you may want to improve on, including cheeks!​
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents
The hyoid raising exercises already work and do 90% of your heavy lifting here. If you want to maintain a slightly higher bf (again you cannot be closing in on 20% bf and expect this to work) you can use lipo-reducing agents to tone and reduce your under-chin fat (AGAIN BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT THIS). Simply search "lipo gel" on Amazon and you will find many options to choose from. They all have similar ingredients. I use them before bed after my skincare routine and sleep on my back. They work, simple, just don't think they will completely melt away all your fat, the change is slight but very noticeable to the human eye. They are made for bodybuilders before they compete to lose excess fat in stubborn areas. I have not tried them on my stomach but they would probably have a similar effect there.​

I hope I've contributed something to this cesspool. Always try fully softmaxxing before doing something more drastic. I guarantee you, there is a solution to almost everything you want out there if you look.
Do u have before after from ur under eyes?

• +1
I love you. This is the thread I wanted for so many months. Do you recon adding fat to your undereyes reduced your scleral show?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend, ChristianChad and 3 others
never heard of 'lipofilling agents'
any other og looksmaxxer can chip in and share thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, LooksJourney and 2 others
And it works wonder ? I have very good hyoid but thick skin so my jaw isnt as sharp as i desire. Else i will just have to lose bodyfat. Do uou think the adipofil
Can be used in uee ?
And what about eurocels? Those products are all for americans
It will have a noticeable firming effect on the neck area. I would imagine it would work similarly in the jaw but I do not have experience with that. If anything trying it out would be potentially low-risk and high reward but I don't want to mess with fat loss on my face itself. The products themselves do not matter, it is the ingredients in them. The companies allow many production companies to use their patented ingredients so you should be able to find something in Europe with these ingredients in them, especially considering that Volufiline and Voluplus are both patented by Sederma, a French company. You will have most luck looking for them in Korean products probably, esp by a company called Sidmool but I don't know how much more I can help with sourcing besides checking the ingredients list of something that can be delivered to you.
These ingredients can be used anywhere, just that if you do use it on UEE I would recommend mixing into a simple barebones facial moisturizer at 10% concentration or finding a premixed moisturizer product as it is in oil which will drip to other areas and cause potentially unwanted plumping wherever it falls.
Do u have before after from ur under eyes?
I do not, read the post. All of the products are under $30-40 and will last you as long as you could possibly use them (after a certain point, about 3 months or so for 100% concentration and 3-12 months at 10% they will stop plumping more and stay at that point permanently, supposedly). It is low risk, high reward, try it or don't.
Yes for some reason these do not always work the same on everyone and even on different parts of the body, which is why I included several other options which are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS. I would recommend trying some of the other agents, specifically for you 2. and 5.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Asocial and 1 other person
I love you. This is the thread I wanted for so many months. Do you recon adding fat to your undereyes reduced your scleral show?
I do not have that problem so I cannot say whether it did anything for it. However, I do have aegyo sal under my eyes and they visibly plumped as a result, in fact I stopped putting it up there and just under that area and on my cheekbones in a kind of sweeping motion because I didn't want them to increase more. However, I was able to decrease UEE and make my almond eyes even more "almondy" through facial exercises that are talked about on this forum. 5 mins every night of a few exercises for areas you're targeting actual worked lol.

1. Hard Eye Shutting. Shut your eyes as hard as possible and open them back up. Do this for reps and sets, like 3x20 or something.
2. Squinting, Especially with Lower Eyelids. Raise your lower eyelids and lower your upper eyelids as much as possible without closing your eyes or maintain that position for a while.

I know these are memes, like squintmaxxing is a meme, but doing this made my eye area get visible more compact and they stay like that naturally aka it doesn't look like I'm squinting because I'm not, the muscles are just stronger. The exercises make a visible difference, they will not however turn your eyes into full genetically born hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Father47, thereallegend, ChristianChad and 2 others
never heard of 'lipofilling agents'
any other og looksmaxxer can chip in and share thoughts?
Tag some, I made this account to message a few for this specific purpose lol, didn't get a response or got unsatisfactory answers I could get from a search of the board so I went and experimented myself.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I do not have that problem so I cannot say whether it did anything for it. However, I do have aegyo sal under my eyes and they visibly plumped as a result, in fact I stopped putting it up there and just under that area and on my cheekbones in a kind of sweeping motion because I didn't want them to increase more. However, I was able to decrease UEE and make my almond eyes even more "almondy" through facial exercises that are talked about on this forum. 5 mins every night of a few exercises for areas you're targeting actual worked lol.

1. Hard Eye Shutting. Shut your eyes as hard as possible and open them back up. Do this for reps and sets, like 3x20 or something.
2. Squinting, Especially with Lower Eyelids. Raise your lower eyelids and lower your upper eyelids as much as possible without closing your eyes or maintain that position for a while.

I know these are memes, like squintmaxxing is a meme, but doing this made my eye area get visible more compact and they stay like that naturally aka it doesn't look like I'm squinting because I'm not, the muscles are just stronger. The exercises make a visible difference, they will not however turn your eyes into full genetically born hunter eyes.
I believe you, facial exercices (at least for the eye area) are not a meme. You've been a great help. Your thread basically solves most of the soft maxxing problems I had left. Once I've done a few weeks of eye exercices + volufine I'll have an ideal eye area.
If I actually get extra fat on my eye area I'll try it on my temples as they are slightly sunken due to prominent zygos. Do you think it could work on the temples?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, ChristianChad and Deleted member 19995
I believe you, facial exercices (at least for the eye area) are not a meme. You've been a great help. Your thread basically solves most of the soft maxxing problems I had left. Once I've done a few weeks of eye exercices + volufine I'll have an ideal eye area.
If I actually get extra fat on my eye area I'll try it on my temples as they are slightly sunken due to prominent zygos. Do you think it could work on the temples?
Thanks I hope they help you ascend. I look so awake and alert now lol, huge, I wish the same for you. Anyway would recommend potentially looking for exercises on youtube for any part of your face tbh, including temples and maybe others I didn't mention about eyes. As for my personal opinion on temples, there is no reason this product shouldn't work but it is very specific to where you put it and I don't have experience with putting it there and how it would look more plumped up but it should work to do that.

An easier way to increase temples is by chewing falim gum almost daily (some breaks here and there) whenever you're working or doing stuff (even one piece is fine, no need to go autistic and do 2-5 pieces lol). Chewing is not just a masseter exercise, it is also a temple exercise. Typically people want to chew with their jaw going forward on their top teeth, as this is more masseter focused. To focus more on the temples I think you can chew with your jaw going backward on your top teeth, but even just normal chewing will work. Go through every chewing and jaw thread on BOTB and read the stupidly complex scientific articles they include, it's worth it. You will see how much temples and jaw bone and muscle actually grow just from hard chewing. On top of that I would highly recommend vitamin D3, vitamin k2 and eating/drinking high calcium foods like green leafy vegetables or dairy in your diet along with exercise to speed up that slight bone growth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough

2. Lipofilling Agents

2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
3. Pueraria Mirificia
4. Adipofill

1. Hyoid Exercises
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents

i have a thin upper lip, would lipofilling help?
does it reduce T?

i have a thin upper lip, would lipofilling help?
does it reduce T?
Yes, I have tried 1. Volufiline on my lips and it increased the size noticeably. If you want just upper lip you would have to put something on your lower lip to cover it, like tape or something, or it would increase in size too. Not a big deal if you use like I do when sleeping, because otherwise its just straight oil on your face.

Idk if it reduces test but based on the mechanism of action and how isolated it really is to the place you expose to it I doubt it. That being said I truly don't know as the isolated compounds I listed are relatively new.

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333 and AscendingHero
Yes, I have tried 1. Volufiline on my lips and it increased the size noticeably. If you want just upper lip you would have to put something on your lower lip to cover it, like tape or something, or it would increase in size too. Not a big deal if you use like I do when sleeping, because otherwise its just straight oil on your face.

Idk if it reduces test but based on the mechanism of action and how isolated it really is to the place you expose to it I doubt it. That being said I truly don't know as the isolated compounds I listed are relatively new.
did it shorten your philtrum? like at all

• Hmm...
Inb4 some long time Rotter from offtopic tries to deboonk this Amazing effort

Will contant you later OP i need to Maxx my eye area its shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19995
did it shorten your philtrum? like at all
To tell you the truth I don't know. It will plump up your lips slightly, permanently, which may cause a perception of a shortened philtrum but I don't spend much time paying attention to that area bc it's not a personal struggle point. I think you should definitely try it though and I would recommend Vaseline for your lips at night. Just a tiny bit on them before bed (on top of one of the lipofillers I mentioned) and your lips will never be chapped and look fuller. If you can get your hands on the 7th product I mentioned, it also has shown to work mine just hasn't come in the mail yet for me to confirm. https://beautyconspirator.com/2019/07/15/dermofuture-hyaluronic-lip-filler-review-demo/

Inb4 some long time Rotter from offtopic tries to deboonk this Amazing effort

Will contant you later OP i need to Maxx my eye area its shit
Appreciate it, feel free to connect whenever

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Fucking spending 500 $ for ever for products that COULD work.

Orbital rims implants or fat grafts and you are safe
It's like $40 for a bottle that will last you from start to finish of the products effectiveness and the results start in like 1 week.. but ok sorry for trying to stop you from turning yourself into an alien with eye area procedures, which are the hardest to get right.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Chintuck22
It's like $40 for a bottle that will last you from start to finish of the products effectiveness and the results start in like 1 week.. but ok sorry for trying to stop you from turning yourself into an alien with eye area procedures, which are the hardest to get right.
It's cope

Amazing thread.
I have tear troughs and lost my underye fat:feelswhy::feelswhy:

1.Will these help it recover?

2.Also can these be used to hide smile Lines?

3.Also,do u think using mobile and computer too much causes dark circles and burns the undereye fat?
Because that's what happened to me

Amazing thread.

3.Also,do u think using mobile and computer too much causes dark circles and burns the undereye fat?
1. Yes, they will help significantly reduce the appearance of tear troughs.
2. Yes they can also be used to hide smile lines (nasolabial folds I think you're referring to). Some people certain of the ingredients only work in one area or don't work at all so if after 1-2 weeks of nightly application you don't notice a difference you may want to try one of the other ingredients for a particular area.
3. Only to the extent that your computer and mobile use is causing you to not get 7-9 hours of sleep every night. Other than that factor I don't think they can cause undereye fat burn. I think I got mine because I went through a rapid weight loss last year, which has been a common story with people with tear troughs. Other things are constant sun exposure and not wearing sunscreen, among probably a lot of factors, including simply aging.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Racky and FreakkForLife
I want to use volufiline for upper eyelids to get hunter eyes, what do you think op ?

These ingredients can be used anywhere, just that if you do use it on UEE I would recommend mixing into a simple barebones facial moisturizer at 10% concentration or finding a premixed moisturizer product as it is in oil which will drip to other areas and cause potentially unwanted plumping wherever it falls.
I want to use volufiline for upper eyelids to get hunter eyes, what do you think op ?
Yes I addressed this earlier. I don't know why people even want hooded eyes in current year + 7 but if that is your desire it is possible just mix into a moisturizer instead so you can accurately place in where you want.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
good high effort thread, will use lipofilling on nasolabial fold and under eye which literally is bone only

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19995 and FreakkForLife
Amazing thread.

Thnx,it seems it can fix many things,Can it help regain my underye fat?:feelswhy:
I lost it:feelswah:

• +1
You will see how much temples and jaw bone and muscle actually grow just from hard chewing
Can it lengthen the ramus?

My bigonial is already too much,i don't want to increase further,do u think is there a way to chew to get longer ramus without getting masseter hypertrophy?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 19995
Can it lengthen the ramus?

My bigonial is already too much,i don't want to increase further,do u think is there a way to chew to get longer ramus without getting masseter hypertrophy?
Temporalis activation does that

Can this volufilline work for penis girth?

• JFL
Reactions: Kindnessmax, Deleted member 18244 and ErbCel
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19995 and Tallooksmaxxer
HAHAHAHA THAT'S ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA. You should post about it on PE forums and see what they say
doctors inject fat to penis to increase its girth so it might work. i will give a try to it when i buy.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
how long does a bottle of Volufiline(the one you posted) lasts if applied for undereye?

An actually good thread unlike the recent breathmaxxing guide :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 19995
Very good thread op.

I will try this to fix UEE and actually try to add more projection on the cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19995
how long does a bottle of Volufiline(the one you posted) lasts if applied for undereye?
Like 2-3 months probably. I use 2 drops of oil per night, one for each under eye/cheekbone. If you want to use it on different parts besides that area and lips I’d recommend mixing it to 10% concentration with a moisturizer of your choice, just mix well.
doctors inject fat to penis to increase its girth so it might work. i will give a try to it when i buy.
Like for this or ass/tits on a woman it would have to be in lotion form lol, which you can make yourself with the ones I posted. The EGF is super good as well, the one I posted is small but similarly requires a tiny amount to be effective.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Tallooksmaxxer
An actually good thread unlike the recent breathmaxxing guide :lul:
Haha I actually used that one, cinnamon and tongue scraping were new to me and I don’t get bad breath ever now, even when I wake up.

Very good thread op.

I will try this to fix UEE and actually try to add more projection on the cheekbones.
Don't use it on your cheekbones, too much cheekbone projection is feminine. So is fat on the cheekbones.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero and Deleted member 19995
Won't temporarlis activation make the temples and forhead wider and thus ruin harmony and facial ratios?

Won't temporarlis activation make the temples and forhead wider and thus ruin harmony and facial ratios?
Temporalis rotates the maxilla, the ramus is coming forward then. Temporalis isnt a muscle u want to hypertrophy like thr masseter, it's more postural

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Temporalis rotates the maxilla, the ramus is coming forward then. Temporalis isnt a muscle u want to hypertrophy like thr masseter, it's more postural
Temporalis does ccw or cw rotation of maxillia?

• +1
Don't use it on your cheekbones, too much cheekbone projection is feminine. So is fat on the cheekbones.
The results are extremely gradual though noticeable. It is pretty much impossible that you'll wake up with "too much" cheekbone projection if your existing cheekbones aren't as projected as you'd like and you're using this method. You could just stop when appropriate.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 2 others
The results are extremely gradual though noticeable. It is pretty much impossible that you'll wake up with "too much" cheekbone projection if your existing cheekbones aren't as projected as you'd like and you're using this method. You could just stop when appropriate.
Good point, you're right

• +1
Reactions: fyte and Deleted member 19995
Good point, you're right
Checkout my newer thread. I have a very masculine appearance and have often been told I look "intimidating" by foids. To overcome this I basically just choose to include slight elements of femininity into my appearance without going overboard and not in every situation, and it has worked. Everytime I've gotten the most attention from girls was when I was gymcelling and rocking jewelry/looking a bit prettyboy .

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Racky