Underrated forum chad: @Xangsane

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
You might know @Xangsane from his schizo posts and obsession with some rock chick that’s probably already dead by now. He also lurks on lipstickvalley where he larps as a rabid negress.

What many don’t know is that this guy is a certified prince pheno main character Chad. Don’t know if anyone else has seen his pics but he looks like royalty and I’m not talking about the prince William kind. Nigga straight up looks like a Disney prince. His pics do seem a bit frauded and he’s hasn’t sent me a mirror pic or candid yet so he might be subhuman after all. The pics he did send me were easily 6+ PSL tho.

For how good looking this guy is his posting style doesn’t fit him at all. He sounds like an aspie incel subhuman in his posts but behind those posts is a stereotype British prince typing.

@Xangsane straight to my ignore list like I do with all chads that mog me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and 34 others
You might know @Xangsane from his schizo posts and obsession with some rock chick that’s probably already dead by now. He also lurks on lipstickvalley where he larps as a rabid negress.

What many don’t know is that this guy is a certified prince pheno main character Chad. Don’t know if anyone else has seen his pics but he looks like royalty and I’m not talking about the prince William kind. Nigga straight up looks like a Disney prince. His pics do seem a bit frauded and he’s hasn’t sent me a mirror pic or candid yet so he might be subhuman after all. The pics he did send me were easily 6+ PSL tho.

For how good looking this guy is his posting style doesn’t fit him at all. He sounds like an aspie incel subhuman in his posts but behind those posts is a stereotype British prince typing.

@Xangsane straight to my ignore list like I do with all chads that mog me
Bro i have seen him and you are right i dunno how more People on this site dont idolize him LMAO peak JB Slayer

Prince as you said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, Deleted member and 3 others
His pics do seem a bit frauded
A bit frauded? Nigga morphed and photoshopped his face to fucking oblivion and it looks like a cartoon character.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Xangsane, Mewton and 22 others
A bit frauded? Nigga morphed and photoshopped his face to fucking oblivion and it looks like a cartoon character.
Have you seen what he looks like without frauding? I asked him to send a mirror pic without touching it up but he won’t do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, Deleted member 18032 and 8 others
Everyone has seen him already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and n0rthface
@Xangsane trying not to use photoshop

B5310242 D9F0 4723 8340 0B8BCDC606B8

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Mewton, Deleted member 17676 and 23 others
saw a pic of him today
chad indeed

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
him photoshopping could distort the staceylite ratings!

• JFL
Have you seen what he looks like without frauding? I asked him to send a mirror pic without touching it up but he won’t do it.
No he only posted shitty scribbles of his face made with ms paint

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Remembering when @Xangsane asked me to rate him and he just straight up sent me a sims character .
EF406A2B 7AAB 45AE 8A1D 3AD04E005CDE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, chawaje, Mewton and 39 others
that’s my alt account

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
His mom rated me a pretty boy chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Doesn’t seem to add up if he’s really that good looking he can’t be this autistic.
We met last summer, he’s NT irl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mewton, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Always pictured him to be a chad for some reason. Lifemogs me despite typing up 5000 word count autistic essays here 5 times a day, probably multitasks while he gets sucked off by shoegaze groupie stacys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Telemachus, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
He's the Arabic Tom Welling

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15577
Always pictured him to be a chad for some reason. Lifemogs me despite typing up 5000 word count autistic essays here 5 times a day, probably multitasks while he gets sucked off by shoegaze groupie stacys
I've got a body count of 1 at age 24.
I hoped to get an LTR with her, but she straight up was a toxic shithead. Not a fan of hookups or FwBs, which may surprise you.

I wonder why you pictured me to be a Chad?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, johncruz12345 and 4 others
I hoped to get an LTR with her, but she straight up was a toxic shithead.
How much do you look like those pics you sent me irl? Are they gigafrauded?

• +1
Invisible to me due to negative post rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
How much do you look like those pics you sent me irl? Are they gigafrauded?
Close to the pics I sent you. The last one I sent you was taken on my mother's iPhone (using Portrait Mode).

Close to the pics I sent you. The last one I sent you was taken on my mother's iPhone (using Portrait Mode).
Why not just take an unfrauded mirror pic nigga you have extreme bdd

• JFL
Why not just take an unfrauded mirror pic nigga you have extreme bdd
I don't have BDD.
Fine. I'll do that. Currently cooking something after taking a nap after work.

I don't have BDD.
Fine. I'll do that. Currently cooking something though.
@SMESH trust me he won’t do that. He said that houndreds of times to plenty people and never sent pics

Nah I’m not leaking pics, ask him for them yourself
I know how he looks like or rather what he claims to look like.

I don’t trust cuz he claimed to look like many people with different eye color n shit and then said he was just morphing himself with his friend. I just wanna know which one he sent you.

If it’s the Same pic from a year ago or new ones. Did he scribble all over his face or just his eye area?

• JFL
I hoped to get an LTR with her, but she straight up was a toxic shithead. Not a fan of hookups or FwBs, which may surprise you.

I wonder why you pictured me to be a Chad?
I can respect that stance, and I don’t know, I guess since you have a bunch of friends who seem to mostly be gl

• +1
Nah I’m not leaking pics, ask him for them yourself
Jfl his DM's are full of psl autists now, and bro don't leak pics of people, only you and he saw my real face here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and Deleted member 15577
I know how he looks like or rather what he claims to look like.

I don’t trust cuz he claimed to look like many people with different eye color n shit and then said he was just morphing himself with his friend. I just wanna know which one he sent you.

If it’s the Same pic from a year ago or new ones. Did he scribble all over his face or just his eye area?
He didn’t scribble over them but they look giga frauded they look like a painting

• JFL
  • JFL
Jfl his DM's are full of psl autists now, and bro don't leak pics of people, only you and he saw my real face here
I’ve never leaked anyones pic in my life and I’ve had a lot of people pm me, don’t worry bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17308
You might know @Xangsane from his schizo posts and obsession with some rock chick that’s probably already dead by now. He also lurks on lipstickvalley where he larps

What many don’t know is that this guy is a certified prince pheno main character Chad. Don’t know if anyone else has seen his pics but he looks like royalty and I’m not talking about the prince William kind. Nigga straight up looks like a Disney prince.

First of all, Siouxsie Sioux isn't dead:

Which Disney prince would you say I look like the most then?
inb4 "Aladdin" because of my race despite the fact I whitemog him

What typing style did you expect me to have then, more NT and slayerino-esque, like Amnesia? Talking about my 1000000 slays (I have a body count of 1 and I don't like hookups/FwBs)?

It's just my nature to be highly analytical of anything really; I was top of the class in my Stats modules back in med school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, aBetterMii, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Bro i have seen him and you are right i dunno how more People on this site dont idolize him LMAO peak JB Slayer

Prince as you said
I only would date women who are 23 or above (I'm 24)

Women below this age category don't have a pot to piss in.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Maybe.

Do I mog this guy? @SMESH @one job away @AdamAdam @n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580, aBetterMii and 5 others
Legit pics I saw were maybe frauded as shit but nigga would be on the same level as amnesia or Salludon if he went public. @Xangsane how much female attention do you get

• JFL
Legit pics I saw were maybe frauded as shit but nigga would be on the same level as amnesia or Salludon if he went public. @Xangsane how much female attention do you get
A good set, but not from primal Love Island types at all, or HQNP stacies or strong stacylites. Mostly alt or nerd foids, which I don't mind, but most are MTB or below.
To be fair, I'm not really into Stacies/Stacylites - give me a HTB with a killer personality any day of the week. Even a MTB would suffice.

Bonus if she's mulatta.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and House Lannister
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and LooksOrDeath