Underrated forum chad: @Xangsane

Legit pics I saw were maybe frauded as shit but nigga would be on the same level as amnesia or Salludon if he went public. @Xangsane how much female attention do you get
none because girls can tell he went through 2 different faceapp filters
except that dutch whore that is taking OP's elephant cock

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15577, House Lannister and 1 other person
First of all, Siouxsie Sioux isn't dead:
View attachment 1617053

Which Disney prince would you say I look like the most then?
inb4 "Aladdin" because of my race despite the fact I whitemog him

What typing style did you expect me to have then, more NT and slayerino-esque, like Amnesia? Talking about my 1000000 slays (I have a body count of 1 and I don't like hookups/FwBs)?

It's just my nature to be highly analytical of anything really; I was top of the class in my Stats modules back in med school.
its just very odd that someone like you would end up on this forum.

I mean therres plenty of good looking guys here- but theyre always the narcy, sex obssesed but socially autistic types

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Doesn’t seem to add up if he’s really that good looking he can’t be this autistic.
Amnesia is a good-looking aspie.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@Xangsane pm me your pic

I know how he looks like or rather what he claims to look like.

I don’t trust cuz he claimed to look like many people with different eye color n shit and then said he was just morphing himself with his friend. I just wanna know which one he sent you.

If it’s the Same pic from a year ago or new ones. Did he scribble all over his face or just his eye area?
It's a new one.

Mirin how @Xangsane managed to derail the thread with his giga autism :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, n0rthface and Xangsane
I can respect that stance, and I don’t know, I guess since you have a bunch of friends who seem to mostly be gl
Thank you, but of my male friend, one is Chad, but I'm not really close to him that much anymore. One is HTN, the rest are MTN.
Of foids, I have 2 foid friends, both of whom are ethnic. One HTB-Stacylite (taken), one MTB (also taken).

I just feel I won't get anything out of hooking up with random girls; it's my duty to look after and grow with her as one unit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and LooksOrDeath
Mirin how @Xangsane managed to derail the thread with his giga autism :feelsgah:
it is his thread
he can do what he wants (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I regret making this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Jfl his DM's are full of psl autists now, and bro don't leak pics of people, only you and he saw my real face here
It's blown up like a Note 7

@Xangsane :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I look like him but with blue eyes

Keep morphing urself and sending frauded pics @Xangsane you do not wanna end up in the hitlist like @forevergymcelling who I exposed and brutally mogged :sneaky:

:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Do you think I'm actually on the spectrum?
Oh, and it's April, I guess:

Tomorrow is also my day:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 15577
its just very odd that someone like you would end up on this forum.

I mean therres plenty of good looking guys here- but theyre always the narcy, sex obssesed but socially autistic types
Why would it be odd? I just like to analyze and study blackpill topics.

I know. The forum Chads on here have ridiculously high body counts.

I don't consider myself to be as "chaddy" as them (I have a body count of 1 - from a failed girlfriend)

It's a new one.
In the end i stopped caring about it. If xangsane doesn’t wanna show how he looks like so be it. I will just rate the pics he sends and that’s it.

Atleast it’s not like those annoying „rate my gonial angle“ faggots who claim chad cuz someone said „ideal gonial angle“. Or those eye area fags that pop up every week

• JFL
xan is chad, can confirm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface and Xangsane
Atleast it’s not like those annoying „rate my gonial angle“ faggots who claim chad cuz someone said „ideal gondola angle“. Or those eye area fags that pop up every week
Ideal gonzalo angle

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
A good set, but not from primal Love Island types at all, or HQNP stacies or strong stacylites. Mostly alt or nerd foids, which I don't mind, but most are MTB or below.
To be fair, I'm not really into Stacies/Stacylites - give me a HTB with a killer personality any day of the week. Even a MTB would suffice.

Bonus if she's mulatta.
How don’t you attract stacylites minimum. It can’t be “muh UK” because you are like PSL 6 anyway

• JFL
How don’t you attract stacylites minimum. It can’t be “muh UK” because you are like PSL 6 anyway
most Stacylites are of the primal/love island pheno, and prefer that sort of look on lads.
I attract more non-primal types, but most tend to be HTB or below, which I don't mind.
I'm also a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
I just don't like meaningless slays. That lifestyle isn't for me.
who told you his slays are meaningless. you're just making up bullshit because you feel threatened by his high t face

• JFL
You might know @Xangsane from his schizo posts and obsession with some rock chick that’s probably already dead by now. He also lurks on lipstickvalley where he larps as a rabid negress.

What many don’t know is that this guy is a certified prince pheno main character Chad. Don’t know if anyone else has seen his pics but he looks like royalty and I’m not talking about the prince William kind. Nigga straight up looks like a Disney prince. His pics do seem a bit frauded and he’s hasn’t sent me a mirror pic or candid yet so he might be subhuman after all. The pics he did send me were easily 6+ PSL tho.

For how good looking this guy is his posting style doesn’t fit him at all. He sounds like an aspie incel subhuman in his posts but behind those posts is a stereotype British prince typing.

@Xangsane straight to my ignore list like I do with all chads that mog me
Dnrd but indeed based on the pic he sent me he is an exotic prettyboy chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away and Xangsane