Underrated forum chad: @Xangsane

Why would it be odd? I just like to analyze and study blackpill topics.

I know. The forum Chads on here have ridiculously high body counts.

I don't consider myself to be as "chaddy" as them (I have a body count of 1 - from a failed girlfriend)
I just mean you’re not the sort of type who id imagine being attracted to this place - espeically not with such a high post count

We’re you ugly during puberty/early teens?
I know for me at least that’s a big part of the reason I’m here, almost like I need to heal from the trauma of being treated a certain way due to my looks in puberty and In order t make up for it I’m just overly fixated on slaying and looksmaxxing now im my 20s

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
@SMESH

did he send? I guess not
Bro send me ur face in dms wtf my boy i wanna see

This is him unfrauded
1E01C3C5 84EF 4D62 B985 4CACCAE4D2EA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, n0rthface, alriodai and 2 others
the thing is we don’t know and we will Never know. I am way too curious and not getting an answer sucks for me so I just stopped caring. This thread kinda reignited it but it’s best to not care.

Xangsane never provided a normal pic or video and he never will.

So to me he isn’t a chad. Otherwise he would have done that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
the thing is we don’t know and we will Never know. I am way too curious and not getting an answer sucks for me so I just stopped caring. This thread kinda reignited it but it’s best to not care.

Xangsane never provide a normal pic or video and he never will.

So to me he isn’t a chad
Nigga was getting giga validation constantly bumping this thread

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Nigga was getting giga validation constantly bumping this thread
Good for him. I like him. But looks is where friendship ends. Even in online forums

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15577
definitely not fake as fuck btw
his face would be 7 psl if it would exist irl
i gurantee you that guy is not that good looking maybe he is 6psl maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I mog him

• JFL
I've got a body count of 1 at age 24.
I hoped to get an LTR with her, but she straight up was a toxic shithead. Not a fan of hookups or FwBs, which may surprise you.

I wonder why you pictured me to be a Chad?
Send me pic of you I need to see this I need to see how over it js for me and sub mahers if your incel in this shithole

• +1
definitely not fake as fuck btw
his face would be 7 psl if it would exist irl
i gurantee you that guy is not that good looking maybe he is 6psl maybe
Post a picture of you then. Show your stupid fucking face
Compared to you this guy is probably another species. I have enough of all these users here who literally look like shit or average and talking shit about people who look good.
I see it all the time in the rating section and beyond. Iam sick of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Compared to you this guy is probably another species. I have enough of all these users here who literally look like shit or average and talking shit about people who look good.
@Xangsane is not above 6 psl you clown

• JFL
Send me pic of you I need to see this I need to see how over it js for me and sub mahers if your incel in this shithole
All done!

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
@Xangsane indeed a chad here
but he's not better than us incelwise

• JFL
@Xangsane answer my dms you fucking monkey

@Xangsane is currently the most popular guy on the forum

everytime he refreshes the page he gets 20+ notifications and an insane dopamine rush

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Xangsane

everytime he refreshes the page he gets 20+ notifications and an insane dopamine rush
I'm getting used to it.

I gave him his clout, that’s just the type of guy I am :chad:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface and Xangsane
ok I saw hit, if he looks anything close to that irl he is wasting his life, if I looked like that, I would not be sat pissing me pants on a forum all day, I would go become a Hollywood actor or some shit piss easy

• JFL
ok I saw hit, if he looks anything close to that irl he is wasting his life, if I looked like that, I would not be sat pissing me pants on a forum all day, I would go become a Hollywood actor or some shit piss easy
I'm not talented enough to be an actor though.

changsane

• JFL
I'm not talented enough to be an actor though.
being an actor has to be the easiest most overrated job in the universe. anyone can learn to do it. you just need looks and to put yourself out there. spam audition and shit. they will pick you up. model is also an easier path for you if you are really that cringe inducingly autistic.

• JFL
being an actor has to be the easiest most overrated job in the universe. anyone can learn to do it. you just need looks and to put yourself out there. spam audition and shit. they will pick you up. model is also an easier path for you if you are really that cringe inducingly autistic.
I'm a manlet. I'm too wide to be a model. They like ectomorphs, I'm a mesomorph with a squatty body.

Maybe some people just respect their privacy?
fine its your life mate not mine, its just an opportunity available to you and not others. I wouldn't be sat living some life as a fucking programmer

• JFL
I'm a manlet.
how terminal manlet? sub 5'6!? surely not or you may as well throw your face in the trash. if you are 5'7 and above its fine loads of celebs with good face short height they can compensate post production

• +1
fine its your life mate not mine, its just an opportunity available to you and not others. I wouldn't be sat living some life as a fucking programmer
I'm going down the medical route and I hope to become a well-known surgeon.

how terminal manlet? sub 5'6!? surely not or you may as well throw your face in the trash. if you are 5'7 and above its fine loads of celebs with good face short height they can compensate post production
5'10 with a mesomorph body

• Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Nigga. He doesn’t look like that.

He promised to send videos or just mirror pics. He never did that in the year he was here. Guess why lol

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nigga. He doesn’t look like that.

He promised to send videos or just mirror pics. He never did that in the year he was here. Guess why lol
I did send mirror pics ages ago to users here

I'm going down the medical route and I hope to become a well-known surgeon.
ok if you wanna live your life on hardcode when easy mode is available. its up to you ofc. I just know anything in life that reduces brain damaging work time and increases free time for women, interests, hobbies, learning, enlightenment is better. I want to work as little as possible while living a middle class lifestyle. and looks is the most piss your pants free easy way of getting to that.

• +1
I did send mirror pics ages ago to users here
You never did send anyone any pics.

You always claimed you did but those ppl you said you send them to said you didn’t.

You didn’t send me either so why would you send others but not me?

Why do you have freckles in one pic none in the others. Brown eyes in one pic blue in the others. A fat wrinkle in your Chin. None in the other. Lol

You’ve never send a normal pic to anyone. You can obviously prove me wrong by sending me one. But you won’t ever do that.

Only real ppl here are anstrum and forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, n0rthface, Xangsane and 1 other person
ok if you wanna live your life on hardcode when easy mode is available. its up to you ofc. I just know anything in life that reduces brain damaging work time and increases free time for women, interests, hobbies, learning, enlightenment is better. I want to work as little as possible while living a middle class lifestyle. and looks is the most piss your pants free easy way of getting to that.
I'd rather not be known as a guy who's all looks but no intellect.

I'd rather not be known as a guy who's all looks but no intellect.
who the fuck cares about how others perceive them. its your call buddy anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Xangsane