Underrated forum chad: @Xangsane

You never did send anyone any pics.

You always claimed you did but those ppl you said you send them to said you didn’t.

You didn’t send me either so why would you send others but not me?

Why do you have freckles in one pic none in the others. Brown eyes in one pic blue in the others. A fat wrinkle in your Chin. None in the other. Lol

You’ve never send a normal pic to anyone. You can obviously prove me wrong by sending me one. But you won’t ever do that.

Only real ppl here are anstrum and forevergymcelling
Bro stop hating on him

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane top tier threads top tier eye area top tier mclovincel
this is some johnny sins multitasking shit

• JFL
Bro stop hating on him
Not hating. Just calling out fraud. Where did I hate? I just laid out facts.

The moment he sends me real pics or even Better a video and looks like that I stop calling him out on it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15577
Not hating. Just calling out fraud. Where did I hate? I just laid out facts.

The moment he sends me real pics or even Better a video and looks like that I stop calling him out on it.
I’m kidding lol

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and n0rthface
Post a picture of you then. Show your stupid fucking face
Compared to you this guy is probably another species. I have enough of all these users here who literally look like shit or average and talking shit about people who look good.
I see it all the time in the rating section and beyond. Iam sick of it.
That's one of the reasons I'd never post on ratings. Too many retards would talk shit despite probably being below average and never brave enough to show their face.

• +1
also why glasses it looks so much worse but idk it might just not be my thing

• +1
That's one of the reasons I'd never post on ratings. Too many retards would talk shit despite probably being below average and never brave enough to show their face.
This is not my original post lmao.

It's a copy paste.

• Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Ditto
Plus my employer would find me

• +1
Reactions: Korea and WhiteGoodman
  • JFL
He’s just bumping the thread for that sweet validation. I know that feeling all too well :feelswah:
Who gives a shit about Threads like this.

Man im way too triggered about this. Ppl used to clown on xangsane for his edits lol

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and Xangsane
@Xangsane top tier threads top tier eye area top tier mclovincel
this is some johnny sins multitasking shit
Do I look like a mclovincel?

I just mean you’re not the sort of type who id imagine being attracted to this place - espeically not with such a high post count

We’re you ugly during puberty/early teens?
I know for me at least that’s a big part of the reason I’m here, almost like I need to heal from the trauma of being treated a certain way due to my looks in puberty and In order t make up for it I’m just overly fixated on slaying and looksmaxxing now im my 20s
Why not don't you think?

I was overweight during puberty, early teens and very early 20s. I took the time to leanmaxx and get fit.

@Xangsane stop bumping this thread you validation starved hound

• JFL
Caging at this thread @Xangsane

• JFL
@Xangsane send unfrauded mirror pics and i will stfu

Let me see what all the hype is about

@Xangsane is deffo NT, I’d probably be mates with him irl. He just shitposts and fucks around on here for fun lol, caging at people thinking he actually has autism.

• Love it
You might know @Xangsane from his schizo posts and obsession with some rock chick that’s probably already dead by now. He also lurks on lipstickvalley where he larps as a rabid negress.

What many don’t know is that this guy is a certified prince pheno main character Chad. Don’t know if anyone else has seen his pics but he looks like royalty and I’m not talking about the prince William kind. Nigga straight up looks like a Disney prince. His pics do seem a bit frauded and he’s hasn’t sent me a mirror pic or candid yet so he might be subhuman after all. The pics he did send me were easily 6+ PSL tho.

For how good looking this guy is his posting style doesn’t fit him at all. He sounds like an aspie incel subhuman in his posts but behind those posts is a stereotype British prince typing.

@Xangsane straight to my ignore list like I do with all chads that mog me
Certified mental illness

• JFL
Just saw his pics and he's a fucking mogger, JFL at you wankers thinking otherwise, I'd prove you wrong but I'm too busy banging my gigastacy virgin girlfriend and its only 9 in the morning here.

• JFL
A bit frauded? Nigga morphed and photoshopped his face to fucking oblivion and it looks like a cartoon character.
You're a bitch but you're correct this time

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31