Unfortunate gymcels choking on genetic determinism pill

O

Ocelot

MAIN POINTS
"This probably isn't what you want to hear, but your progress is largely dependent on your genetics."

"The worst responders lost 2% of their muscle cross-sectional area and didn't gain any strength whatsoever. The best responders increased muscle cross-sectional area by 59% and increased their 1RM strength by 250%. Keep in mind these individuals were subjected to the exact same training protocol."

"Genes can affect fat storage and fat loss by influencing energy intake, energy expenditure, or nutrient partitioning."

"Perusse showed that heritability accounts for 42% of subcutaneous fat and 56% of abdominal visceral fat. This means that genetics greatly influence where you store fat, and some individuals have an alarming predisposition to store fat in their abdominal region. What's all that mean? It mans that some individuals are genetically predisposed to adiposity and abdominal fat storage."

Over for my curry sewage-tier genetics ass ffs. Can't even work my way out of this shithole. Almost a year of consistent gymcelling and diet to see shit for gains, it should've been evident to me long ago. Very little muscle mass gained, very little strength gained, abdominal fat same as before despite leanmaxxing hard for 3 months. I need to rope ASAP

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and 3 others
Being fit and lean already puts you above the competition

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
Being fit and lean already puts you above the competition
Did you even read my thread? Getting fit and lean is easier said than done, especially if you are genetically cursed like most curries (myself included) are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Did you even read my thread? Getting fit and lean is easier said than done, especially if you are genetically cursed like most curries (myself included) are.
Lol tbh there are 6'2 guys under 70kg imagine and compare that to Arnold at same height lol brutal difference.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6401 and Ocelot
At least try, post a pic of your body.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 6401
At least try, post a pic of your body.
I mentioned in the post that I've been gymcelling for one year so far, no breaks, perhaps maybe a few weeks total, and eating well + leanmaxxed for 3 months and saw shit for results. You'd call that not trying? It's reached the point where it's not that I'm "impatient for results," but it's quite evident that my genetics won't allow me to attain a physique that is impressive. 1 year is more than enough to at least see reasonable gains.
Lol tbh there are 6'2 guys under 70kg imagine and compare that to Arnold at same height lol brutal difference.
This is infuriating. Size matters so short height can (to a small extent) be compensated for with an aesthetic body and good frame. Maybe until about 5'8 maximum. If my body won't even allow me to get gains if I put in the work... fuckin ropefuel. There's too much wrong with me to fix at this point to live a reasonable PSL 5 life. I'm praying to Gandy daily for a few more inches otherwise it's legit rope. Life at 5'7 is pointless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
so the water is indeed wet? shocking

• +1
I mentioned in the post that I've been gymcelling for one year so far, no breaks, perhaps maybe a few weeks total, and eating well + leanmaxxed for 3 months and saw shit for results. You'd call that not trying? It's reached the point where it's not that I'm "impatient for results," but it's quite evident that my genetics won't allow me to attain a physique that is impressive. 1 year is more than enough to at least see reasonable gains.
post physique

unless your test levels are dangerously low you would see results in one year.

or you are probably like most cases on this site where you train like absolute shit and have a shit diet

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
genetics do matter but everyone could improve their physique massively if they put the wrok in, and if thats still not enoguh then roid. I dont know of anyone who has ever dieted and trained correctly and taken roids and not gotten results, I honestly dont think its possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You're right. It sucks. It's not uncommon for me to see curries claiming ownership of wrists smaller than 6 inches. Combine that with low T and short muscle bellies, and you have a classic hardgainer who couldn't even roid into looking like he lifts. Stubborn belly fat, too, though all that really means is you need to diet harder or longer to see the results in that area. You've definitely been losing fat in other areas if you've been leanmaxxing correctly, so losing the belly fat should only be a matter of time. Even so, curries have it rough regarding gymmaxing. You have my condolences, OP.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6401, Ocelot and 2 others
i feel bad for you, if i were to gymcel and inject roids id be a literal fucking greek god adonis tier legend
You're right. It sucks. It's not uncommon for me to see curries claiming ownership of wrists smaller than 6 inches. Combine that with low T and short muscle bellies, and you have a classic hardgainer who couldn't even roid into looking like he lifts. Stubborn belly fat, too, though all that really means is you need to diet harder or longer to see the results in that area. You've definitely been losing fat in other areas if you've been leanmaxxing correctly, so losing the belly fat should only be a matter of time. Even so, curries have it rough regarding gymmaxing. You have my condolences, OP.
FUCK CURRIES and FUCK YOU

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and KingOfRome
i feel bad for you, if i were to gymcel and inject roids id be a literal fucking greek god adonis tier legend

FUCK CURRIES and FUCK YOU
Cope you’re a manlet

• +1
  • +1
cope doctor projected my potential height to be around 5'11 keep coping
Doctor said my potential height is 179 cm look at me now jfl 171 cm with closed knee plates. PAH is a meme because people stop growing randomly it’s difficult to predict how tall they will grow based solely on current height. I was growing exactly according to 50th percentile for most of my life, until I reached 5’7 at 15 (50th percentile) and just stopped growing.

Also 5’11 isn’t “Adonis tier legend”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Doctor said my potential height is 179 cm look at me now jfl 171 cm with closed knee plates. PAH is a meme because people stop growing randomly it’s difficult to predict how tall they will grow based solely on current height. I was growing exactly according to 50th percentile for most of my life, until I reached 5’7 at 15 (50th percentile) and just stopped growing.

Also 5’11 isn’t “Adonis tier legend”
damn.. thats depressing im sorry for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ocelot
Just be genetically superior theory

• +1
Don’t be born theory
Let me remind you of 2020 incel cutoffs:

- if you're not 190cm BAREFOOT just go kill yourself
- If you're 5/10 facially (average or worse) just kys, must be minimum 6/10 to be noticed by fucking holes
- 8inch dick at minimum otherwise it's over
- if you dont see your abs go on 100cal diet until you're 10-12% BF

It's over man. You cannot win in this world as incel. Whole game was rigged from the start.

• +1
rich was very blackpilled about genetics ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and Ocelot