Unironically the most blackpilled places right now are on reddit

T

to_stop_da_cope

Kraken
r/shortguys, nothing even comes close

They're kind of coping tho, they think every guy above 5'11+ is a volcel, lately they started incorporating racepill too jfl

r/acnescars is blackpilled af too, r/purplepilldebate is more blackpilled than this forum too at this point jfl

Crazy how these subreddits continue to exist, but r/incelselfie got banned :ROFLMAO::feelswhy: @rambocel

r/plasticsurgery stopped being bluepilled either, this forum is behind reddit right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, murdah, rambocel and 6 others
they will all will get banned soon though

• +1
Reactions: micropp, ShowerMaxxing and to_stop_da_cope
they will all will get banned soon though
yeah r/shortguys became pretty much just a women hating sub, it's about to be taken down any moment now

Gsdfgdsfgdsf

I'll miss it tho, I scroll through it every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, IvanTheSpaceBiker and nathan
Reddit will never be blackpilled. Reddit is highly authoritarian and very pro government

• +1
Reactions: emo
Reddit has a better demographic because they are mostly white. Shame they banned the og incel sub.

• JFL
Reactions: emo and to_stop_da_cope
r/shortguys is the most brutal subreddit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Accelerator and to_stop_da_cope
Reddit has a better demographic because they are mostly white. Shame they banned the og incel sub.
"CEO of BBC"

r/shortguys is the most brutal subreddit

Yeah, they;re schizo as fuck, but I can't even blame them
They're based, cause they believe both them and short women shouldn't reproduce
And everything seems so authentic, no larps just brutal true experiences, yesterday some guy got fired from work cause he went on a rant about her fat female coworker and called her a bitch, but he deleted that post jfl

Reddit will never be blackpilled. Reddit is highly authoritarian and very pro government
bro... there are incest subs

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Yami
"CEO of BBC"

Yeah, they;re schizo as fuck, but I can't even blame them
They're based, cause they believe both them and short women shouldn't reproduce
And everything seems so authentic, no larps just brutal true experiences, yesterday some guy got fired from work cause he went on a rant about her fat female coworker and called her a bitch, but he deleted that post jfl

bro... there are incest subs
how is reddit having incest subs related to what I said?

how is reddit having incest subs related to what I said?
cause your comment makes no sense, I'm talking about specific subs and you're talking about general reddit userbase

There are a few subreddits that have some incels and blackpill community overlap. The various passport bro subreddits come to mind in addition to the ones you listed.

r/smalldickproblems is blackpilled asf

• +1
Reactions: micropp
r/shortguys, nothing even comes close

They're kind of coping tho, they think every guy above 5'11+ is a volcel, lately they started incorporating racepill too jfl

r/acnescars is blackpilled af too, r/purplepilldebate is more blackpilled than this forum too at this point jfl

Crazy how these subreddits continue to exist, but r/incelselfie got banned :ROFLMAO::feelswhy: @rambocel

r/plasticsurgery stopped being bluepilled either, this forum is behind reddit right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This place used to be the most blackpilled of them all before the TikTok migrants came

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Reddit has a better demographic because they are mostly white.
do u think only white ppl can be incels
delusion