Unless you are good looking you will never have this affect on women

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
If you reject a foid they get butthurt and visibly upset that you are not giving them validation, you can tell the black foid would jump on his cock in a second. Its sad tbh because he is very obviously virtue signaling. The white foid disses him with sadness in her voice not with disgust like she would if he was an ugly sub 5 guy.
Its fucked up man, not being good looking is really a curse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, lunin7 and try2beme
@sportsmogger

Nigga he's just mtn with haircut and drip lol, literally anyone with drip can make a girl cream on the monkey app or omegle

Even you did it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 66616, aesthetic beauty, lilith and 4 others
If you reject a foid they get butthurt and visibly upset that you are not giving them validation, you can tell the black foid would jump on his cock in a second. Its sad tbh because he is very obviously virtue signaling. The white foid disses him with sadness in her voice not with disgust like she would if he was an ugly sub 5 guy.

Black foid looks better in this

Hes hideous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, sportsmogger and Piratecel
Cage at the white girls insecurity

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel

Dude looks like latino version of Justin Trudeau

he looks like a fag and so does OP

mtn with a shitty nose, probably arab lmao

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and dehydrated
His Egyptian parent is probably brown as fuck
lol i feel bad for half wife half ethnics that just look fully ethnic lmao i know some irl, and some of them look fully deathnic while their siblings look fully white lmfao :lul:

ik a half indian half british dude who looks fully curry but has a white med looking brother with white skin and blue eyes lmao brutal genetic recomb pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Piratecel
If he's hideous im repulsive
he isn't hideous @try2beme is just a subhuman mutt from the amazonian jungles that has a hate boner for arabs.

he's a mtn realistically so just average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and try2beme

Ho hay

he isn't hideous @try2beme is just a subhuman mutt from the amazonian jungles that has a hate boner for arabs.

I like arabs🙄

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
lol i feel bad for half wife half ethnics that just look fully ethnic lmao i know some irl, and some of them look fully deathnic while their siblings look fully white lmfao :lul:

ik a half indian half british dude who looks fully curry but has a white med looking brother with white skin and blue eyes lmao brutal genetic recomb pill
Im sure they dont actually give a fuck lol, its at fault for the parents tbh

A user here who's half mena half swedish and has brown hair brown eyes said his mother likes his blonde brother more

If you have mixed kids and you love them equally, this wont happen

Pretty sure those mixed guys don't care if they're white passing or not, its all in your head bro

• +1
He didn't say, but you can just assume white american
He spoke Swedish in some other videos and he has a clear accent, his other part might be Swedish or Southern European

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
I like arabs🙄
you were hating on safir calling him a sandnigger while saying that jude bellingham mogs him when he clearly doesn't, the only explanation for spewing such bullshit is that you hate menas :lul:

you were hating on safir calling him a sandnigger while saying that jude bellingham mogs him when he clearly doesn't, the only explanation for spewing such bullshit is that you hate menas :lul:
Safir is ugly to me thats just me. People think hes a chadlite i say HTN

Zidane is a MENA CHAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel, yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger

Hes average but softmaxxed hard for Omegle appeal

And stfu @try2beme mogs you to slums of Baghdad, dont utter a word about him

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
Lmao. Whitte bitch is hot. She should sit on my face.

Ironically @NorwoodAscender said i underrate whites purposefully. I guess im racist too everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
his mother likes his blonde brother more
damn what an evil bitch his mother is holy shit, parents that show favouritism to one child over another over something like this deserve to get skinned alive and burn in hell tbh

if i had two children and one was clearly uglier than the other i would aknowledge that one is better looking deep down but i would love them the same in my heart, some people are just sick man

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Safir is ugly to me thats just me. People think hes a chadlite i say HTN
lol ur objectivley wrong cuz the attention he gets from women on social media and irl says otherwise, it doesn't matter what u think when all women in his irl videos and in the comments are creaming themselves over him

also he's gigachad not htn

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
  • +1
Last edited: