Unpopular opinion but dark triad or low inhib is only good if you are smart charismatic with the right phenotype

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
40-50% of people in prison are some sort of anti social personality type. If you are stupid or even average IQ with this overall brain wiring you will almost 100% end up in jail or just a crack head. It takes a smart sophisticated person to be able to control this personality type and the right phenotype too. If you look and act like George Floyd you will be dead at 30 with noting to show for it.

It requires a trust worthy face charisma and at least semi above average IQ otherwise you will be like George Floyd.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
If you aren't 110+ IQ and trustworthy face then dark triad will just cause you to fuck up your life.

Trustworthy or likeable face and a good persence is a huge part of it. People who look ugly and unlikable are way less likely to get away with bad shit. I'd say 125+ if your ugly or unlikable looking. The difference between some thug and a millionaire cars salesman is a good looking likeable phenotype and 20 IQ points

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Primalsplit
both are always good the issue is u can’t just become these things they are more hardwired and set in stone than your facial looks.

It’s easier to change ur looks than personality. I will die by this statement. Personality is impossible to change to any meaningful effect

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, borismonster and Deleted member 11126
both are always good the issue is u can’t just become these things they are more hardwired and set in stone than your facial looks.

It’s easier to change ur looks than personality. I will die by this statement. Personality is impossible to change to any meaningful effect
It depends on your age but yeah I don't think most people can become dark triad. You can sort of change so aspects but the core of your being is the same.

I do think its possible people do become evil over time but its not a conscious process. I still think its a bad thing for most people unless if they were born into power or have the right looks/IQ to use it properly

Last edited: