Unveiling Pagnoni

G

greycel

Platinum
I am confused about Pagnoni. He is revered on this forum, yet he doesn't really publicise his results online.
This guy suffered from a botched bimax from Pagnoni. This was what he had to say:

https://looksmax.org/threads/failed-bimax-by-italian-surgeon.243334/page-5

He does things based on aesthetics, so it wouldn't be far to presume that he could be doing this, as he understands the :blackpill:.
Genuinely, when I search up his name, I cannot find anything related to how he looks like or his results (apart from one place on FB - minimal results).
He has given good results to some people on this forum, like @herring, but not the results they wanted. @herring complained about how the effects of the saddle were not amazing after a few weeks and the "disgusting fat" came back.

I am not saying he is a bad surgeon. People like @RealSurgerymax vouch for him, but then again they work together. It wouldn't be a far fetch to assume that @RealSurgerymax has been hired by Pagnoni to do this.

I don't even know if I can trust anyone, this is like when you were younger and you used to think you were the only person who really had a soul and everybody around you was a NPC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goatedjordan23, BowlCutMogger, NerdcelThundercok and 3 others
It’s either forum surgeons like him or random bluepilled local surgeons. Ur choice

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, goatedjordan23, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and BowlCutMogger
Dr. Sunil Richardson or Ancreischev is a good way to go for starters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 32196, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
just don’t get surgery :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
He botches so many people. Who all end up in my pms asking for advice LOL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 32196
didn't botch me, i simply chose him because
a. not a lot of central european surgeons had the saddle implementation available at the time
b. he was offering costum and not offshelf implants like taban and other surgeons in the same niche
c. i spoke to people in dms that had good experiences with him

it didn't "ascend" me or make me actually truly good looking lol, i will always have this neurodivergent outward appearance because of other facial features outside of my control, but it helped i guess, it doesn't look artificial now that the swelling has fully disappeared. people told me i "look more awake", "more focused". maybe HTN on a good day. no infections, no visible scars, no nerve damage, no unwanted side effects at all really.

it did nuke my "networth" for while but i kind of recovered now, only spend the money if you actually have disposable income, otherwise maybe get a little amount of filler injected and see if you even need something like that permanently

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
a. not a lot of central european surgeons had the saddle implementation available at the time
b. he was offering costum and not offshelf implants like taban and other surgeons in the same niche

it didn't "ascend" me or make me actually truly good looking lol, i will always have this neurodivergent outward appearance because of other facial features outside of my control, but it helped i guess, it doesn't look artificial now that the swelling has fully disappeared. people told me i "look more awake", "more focused". maybe HTN on a good day. no infections, no visible scars, no nerve damage, no unwanted side effects at all really.

it did nuke my "networth" for while but i kind of recovered now, only spend the money if you actually have disposable income, otherwise maybe get a little amount of filler injected and see if you even need something like that permanently
thanks for the reply, did u decide to go with @RealSurgerymax
why did/didn't you?

Bump

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and greycel
Not a lot of options for peek implants . Taban only offers silicone and doesnt do Supra implants. Taban only does infas ‘ malar in silicone .

can only speak of eye/ cheeck area. no idea about jaw work

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and greycel
Not a lot of options for peek implants . Taban only offers silicone and doesnt do Supra implants. Taban only does infas ‘ malar in silicone .

can only speak of eye/ cheeck area. no idea about jaw work
Can I dm you

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23

What work did you get done again? Was it Supras and infras ?

He botches so many people. Who all end up in my pms asking for advice LOL.
Could you please elaborate? Never heard that he botched many people. Would love to speak to you about this.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
just get RSM to design your implants if you're worried. pagnoni is the only guy(afaik) that can place PEEK saddle infras through the mouth so no matter what you're gonna need him. in the end life is all about risks if you dont do risky shit you'll never ascend past everyone else

• +1
Reactions: blithe, goatedjordan23, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
just get RSM to design your implants if you're worried. pagnoni is the only guy(afaik) that can place PEEK saddle infras through the mouth so no matter what you're gonna need him. in the end life is all about risks if you dont do risky shit you'll never ascend past everyone else
I'm surprised RSM likes him because Pagnoni is not that blackpilled, meanwhile RSM is the most blackpilled surgeon on earth. You would think RSM would maybe prefer more blackpilled surgeons like Coceancig, Alfaro, Safi, Sailer, etc.

I'm surprised RSM likes him because Pagnoni is not that blackpilled, meanwhile RSM is the most blackpilled surgeon on earth. You would think RSM would maybe prefer more blackpilled surgeons like Coceancig, Alfaro, Safi, Sailer, etc.
all I know is that RSM likes pags because pags is cooperative and very skilled at placing difficult implants. those other surgeons maybe more blackpilled designers(idk much about this) but what purpose does that serve if RSM is doing the designing anyway

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, madcap88, callisto and 1 other person
all I know is that RSM likes pags because pags is cooperative and very skilled at placing difficult implants. those other surgeons maybe more blackpilled designers(idk much about this) but what purpose does that serve if RSM is doing the designing anyway
True ur right I just wish Pagnoni focused on anteface for advancement osteotomies

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
@herring At 2 months you seemedpretty stoked about the infras what happened? Still swellling at 2mo?

Just from researching around , I’ve come to conclusion, his eye area bone work is better then jaw work. ..Ive seen much more favorable reviews on his eye area work. Very mixed on jaw work

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Asspear
And yes I’ve had consult with him. He will only show before and afters over live consult .. will Not share pics of his work

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Just from researching around , I’ve come to conclusion, his eye area bone work is better then jaw work. ..Ive seen much more favorable reviews on his eye area work. Very mixed on jaw work
In regards to jaw work, do you mean in regards to osteonomies, implants, or both? Good to hear about the eye area, as that area is FAR more deficient for me than my lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

when did you get surgery with pagnoni

Can you dm me your results

did you only get saddled infras?

anyone botched by him? besides the mentally ill guy?