Update From Failed LL In Turkey

He already had a hair transplant

Before

After

Holy fuck it’s over

This has to be the worst case of getting botched I’ve ever seen, he’s done so much and I thought that was just his base

This forum is full of retards with no discernement. Why would you even think of LL when you’re already 5ft11 ?

LL is for full blown manlets.

Serves him right.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, arabcelxxx and galego123
LL is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
AHAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAHA, if you consider LL when you're over 5'5 you're a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
if only Paley didn’t charge a million dollars :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Tobias Fünke
Also this dude said he was just under 5ft 11 when he got the LL and he apparently got 5cm lengthening. All this pain and suffering for 5cm and his smv hasn't even changed cause he's made himself disabled :hnghn:
I do not think that many people will become disabled. They have accidents and fractures, and they return to normal

I do not think that many people will become disabled. They have accidents and fractures, and they return to normal
how can you compare a normal fractured tibia that heals quickly to a fractured tibia that has been stretched over 2 months? You dont get ballerina foot from a broken tibia, that comes from stretching the tissue so much in a weird way.

I pray for him. As a manlet I understand his pain. Even more so as I’m shorter than him. It’s a pain I wouldn’t even wish on my worst enemy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, galego123, Tobias Fünke and 1 other person
These botched surgeries have facilitated the most important looksmax for him; getting lean.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, fl0w and PYT
A minute of silence

• +1
Reactions: PYT

So since he broke his tibia, he was in severe pain in his other videos and got the LON's out of his tibias.

Now this is him walking:

HE LOOKS LIKE A LEGIT WALKING SKELETON.
Also notice how his left foot is not even on the ground. This is confirmation he has got ballerina foot from the lengthening. It is legit over for this dude, he will be forever fucked from this LL.

I would only go to Paley for LL if I had the money, it's not worth it to cheap out and get LL in Turkey.

@CristianT - how the fuck is your friend gonna live in this suifuel inducing nightmare

I think he is cursed. Nothing went as expected.

Implants, clavicle widening, LL, bimax, hair transplant. Nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Gaia262 and deepweb1298
This is what happens when you allow third-worlders to fuck you up

• +1
To add to this: this fucking idiot actually got LL in India. No, this is not a joke. He did. And then as a result, post-surgery the pins got infected massively. And then he went to Turkey in an attempt to correct this utter mistake. But he failed to do so. And now here he is, day 59. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually died, pretty sure the infection is still ongoing.
Of course the poos in the loos will infect his pins. They probably took a shit on the street and didn't even wash their hands before treating the wounds. What was this guy thinking. Go to the best surgeon in the world or don't do it at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, grimy, arabcelxxx and 5 others
Of course the poos in the loos will infect his pins. They probably took a shit on the street and didn't even wash their hands before treating the wounds. What was this guy thinking. Go to the best surgeon in the world or don't do it at all.
Maybe not the best surgeon in the world. Would you have done it in Russia?

Unless you're at the absolute limits of desperation then you should avoid these surgeries. We're in the early stages of them going mainstream and just like every single other operation on the planet, in time there will be new methods of these surgeries that are far safer, more refined and more effective instead of having a high chance of permanently crippling you. Yeah its gay that you'll be too old to take advantage of them at that point but this is probably the riskiest op you can ever have, if you can afford this then you're better off pumping cash into almost any other looksmax

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Paroxysm and galego123
LL is for retards. Just wait to have your legs removed entirely and replaced with robotics instead of this freak horror show surgery shit. Holy fuck all this for 3 inches tops. Retard deserved it tho.
Cyberpunkmaxxing is the way of the future.

• +1
Cúmskins be like : he's still white so he moggs salludon JFLL

I think it is not optimal to get an LL when you are not in good physical condition and you are over 30 years old.

I think he is cursed. Nothing went as expected.

Implants, clavicle widening, LL, bimax, hair transplant. Nothing at all.
you can see his hair transplant in the video. Theres like a curve of balding hair where you can see the difference between normal and transplanted hair. JFL he has done every looksmax wrong. Does he have a .org account?

you can see his hair transplant in the video. Theres like a curve of balding hair where you can see the difference between normal and transplanted hair. JFL he has done every looksmax wrong. Does he have a .org account?
Nope

To add to this: this fucking idiot actually got LL in India. No, this is not a joke. He did. And then as a result, post-surgery the pins got infected massively. And then he went to Turkey in an attempt to correct this utter mistake. But he failed to do so. And now here he is, day 59. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually died, pretty sure the infection is still ongoing.

Not only did he decide to get LL, arguably the very last surgery you should get after you've gotten ones related to face first if you need it. But he got one of the most difficult surgeries in INDIA and then tried to fix it in TURKEY?

I'm finding it difficult to feel bad.

• +1
Bruh on the bright side dude got way leaner wtf

Went from fat asf to lean asf in a month

Def looks better than when he was fat atleast

Honestly, his issues is more from the method itself; LoN, and not the doctor.
You very rarely read about complications from people choosing the fully internal Precise method. Even from Buldu.

he is a fat fuck and instead of losing weight he is getting surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

So since he broke his tibia, he was in severe pain in his other videos and got the LON's out of his tibias.

Now this is him walking:

Also notice how his left foot is not even on the ground. This is confirmation he has got ballerina foot from the lengthening. It is legit over for this dude, he will be forever fucked from this LL.

I would only go to Paley for LL if I had the money, it's not worth it to cheap out and get LL in Turkey.

@CristianT - how the fuck is your friend gonna live in this suifuel inducing nightmare

It’s good that he’s a skeleton bc he was fat before

he is a fat fuck and instead of losing weight he is getting surgeries

He did loose weight tho look at him now

Dude looks 11% body fat now lmao

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Legit caging at this, this guy is a literal living blackpill meme.:feelskek::feelskek:
I haven't laughed like this ages bruh goes to India to get bimax gets butchered
Gets hair transplant, doesn't do shit still a baldcel
Goes to Turkey for LL gets crippled :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 24940, arabcelxxx and 3 others
I respect people that have the balls to overcome difficulties and persue to improve their mental state and life quality, but this is madness.

He had a good height to begin with and he couldve heavily improved other flaws he had instead of going through this route. This is very sad, the guy was clearly driven by insanity maximizing his risks in third world countries because he clearly didnt have the money, and everything went wrong for him.

This guy will end up dead soon. A man in absolute misery driven by insanity that was annihilated in every choice he made, brutal shit.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Vain786, arabcelxxx and 4 others
which doctor/clinic is this in Turkey?

Look at the name of his channel 'The Looksmaxxing Channel". The guy probably wanted to be an inspiration for incels. Probably wanted to be the living proof that the black pill is real and that ascenssion is possible. He wanted to be a before and after. He did everything. Jaw surgery, hairline, LL. He wanted to become chad, now look at him. Dreams destroyed. I hope this nigga can recover

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, RSzeiS, beypazarisoda0 and 3 others
Not only did he decide to get LL, arguably the very last surgery you should get after you've gotten ones related to face first if you need it. But he got one of the most difficult surgeries in INDIA and then tried to fix it in TURKEY?

I'm finding it difficult to feel bad.

He doesn’t have money lol

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
What's the deal with this man
He first got botched jaw surgery from a shady curry surgeon then he decided to go to another cheap shithole for another major surgery.
He literally brought it onto himself.
Over for his decision making skills.
@NegativeNorwood

Lol because he doesn’t have money?

AHAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAHA, if you consider LL when you're over 5'5 you're a fucking retard

Only turbo manlet say something like this

Going from 5’8 to 5’11 is life changing

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and 5footsix56
this is what happens when severe mental illness meets incel and looksmaxing forums

this dude doesn't even have any concept of priority and risk to benefit ratio, he had so much shit to fix before his height which arguably didn't need "fixing" as he was already 5'11

if i were him not only i wouldn't have thought about LL at all, but I would gymcelled first and then took options to fix my face

lol at the sheer disconnect between his o'pry pic and his face

even if his LL had gone well and he gained 2 inches of height i doubt his life would have changed in any way shape or form AT ALL

some people are just too far gone in their own heads, feel legit pity for him

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and arabcelxxx
Biggest reason why i'm scared to get LL in turkey

This was a brutal watch. Fuck...

This nigga is legit clinically retarded.

It's not his 5'11 height failoing him it's his SUBHUMAN FUCKING FACE. Literally all he needed was a Bimax + Genio + hair transplant + Blepharoplasty.

JFL at wasting time and money to go to India and Turkey then cripple yourself for no reason. You could've used those 6 months wasted suffering to work and make money for your surgeries. What a literal retard.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Now this is him walking:

this is so sad man fuck

Also this dude said he was just under 5ft 11 when he got the LL and he apparently got 5cm lengthening. All this pain and suffering for 5cm and his smv hasn't even changed cause he's made himself disabled :hnghn:
I felt sorry for him but hearing that he was 5'11 made me less sympathetic tbh. What a fucking retard

This is just depressing man.. fuck, this ruined my day. Poor guy. I hope good happens to him onwards, and understands that he doesn't need validation to just live man. Fuck, fuck, fuck. just brutal

This guy is still reliant on a wheelchair 2 years later.

Scary shit.