[UPDATE THREAD]: She responded to my note!

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
THIS IS AN UPDATE OF THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

So, I went into the janitor closet where I left the note on Friday night, and found it hanging on a box close to where I left it, with a response under my original writing. Under my writing, she wrote the following:

“Hey, no worries, I love to help!”

I really thought she would throw it in the trash, especially after all that has transpired, so this is a big deal to me. Now, I’m not sure if she’s legitimately interested in me, but I am interested in her (I don’t like her yet). So, this is me breaking down walls I put up over the past month of ignoring her intentionally. I’m just going to enjoy the excitement of this journey, instead of getting my hopes too high or low. It’s also funny, because my supervisor had to do those bathrooms today (the one that talks about me with her), and she didn’t tell me it was there, despite it being right out in the open. It’s like she wanted me to discover it.

It’s not much, but I am very happy with the outcome of this. I finally stepped out of my rot zone, and it was successful. This is the first time I’ve interacted with a girl my age since I was fourteen.

I see her tomorrow, who knows what will happen then.

Dn Rd tbh

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26448 and bishōnenmaxxer
You are one of my favorite posters. Good luck with the girl. Can't give you much advice, just do what you feel is right and don't sperg out from here.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
smile thread

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 26448
You are one of my favorite posters. Good luck with the girl. Can't give you much advice, just do what you feel is right and don't sperg out from here.
Yeah bro, I'm just gonna take it easy, and trust the energy when I'm around her, instead of constantly overthinking it at home.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and bishōnenmaxxer