Update to the girl I added on snap who’s in my science class *suifuel*

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Snapped her full face and I’ve been left on open for 1 hour there’s nothing left to do except rope at this point. Unironically never even began

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: med and User28823
Just means you're mid.

SmartPhone camera kills your real life looks.

Dont use snap unless you have an exceptional phone camera and can find your angle.

Her options are too vast for her to feel anything. You would need real life impact. With just a picture she can filter you out subconsciously.

It's not even her fault. It's technology bro.

It is what it is. Just keep pushing Zoomer. Swallow it up and become stronger.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, mvp2v1, med and 2 others
Just means you're mid.

SmartPhone camera kills your real life looks.

Dont use snap unless you have an exceptional phone camera and can find your angle.

Her options are too vast for her to feel anything. You would need real life impact. With just a picture she can filter you out subconsciously.

It's not even her fault. It's technology bro.

It is what it is. Just keep pushing Zoomer. Swallow it up and become stronger.
LDAR sounds like a more attractive option at this point I’ve hated the way I look my entire life and now I have acne. Over.

LDAR sounds like a more attractive option at this point I’ve hated the way I look my entire life and now I have acne. Over.

PM me your face so I can feel you out and offer some advice for either looks and / or social maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
A pretty hot girl from Tinder (8/10) gave me her snap once. I saw her snap score go up 5000 in a day. If she's not texting you just give up immediately, too much competition broski

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
A pretty hot girl from Tinder (8/10) gave me her snap once. I saw her snap score go up 5000 in a day. If she's not texting you just give up immediately, too much competition broski
I have no idea how to talk to this girl Bruhhh

Just got OP's face on video and he's a HTN with a lot of character and personality in his face.

He look bad in the photo but very good in the video.

Amount of girls that will dig this guy.

Seen his video before his acne and this is my analysis:

You have extremely good facial averageness and eye-area with no flaws in sight

Chadlite eyes and eyebrows and lips and good measurements. Sure your jaw is normie but it's a type of normie jaw that is rounded but good and there is still vivid structure and angularity. You have a face that a lot of dames from whatever generation Millennial or Zoomer will find cute.

He can fraud Chadlite imo if he's tall enough and gyms

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me and HTN_Mentalcel