UPDATED GYMMAX

Economical

Economical

Silver
People in this site post bodybuilders routines, powerlifter stuff,etc all useless if your goal is just to look GOOD. We are not going to compete jfl
The idea of this routine is to create the body that you want, if you like to have huuge chest go ahead and prioritize chest volume, etc ,
In this routine guide im going to give you tips to achieve the wide and V physique to look good with clothes.

SPLIT:

The split have to be something that you ENJOY so you can keep it in the long run and not quit the gym after the 2nd week because you have to squat deadlift and bench press every training.
The idea of creating your own splits is to prioritize the muscles you want first.
I recommend to rotate between splits and be creative

My favorite splits:

1)
Shoulder/triceps/chest/neck
Back/traps/biceps/rear delts
Legs/abs/neck
Shoulder/triceps/chest
Back/traps/biceps/neck

*Always do shoulder before chest, we want wide shoulders over good chest
-------------------------------------
2)
Back/traps/chest/neck
Shoulder/triceps/biceps
legs/abs/neck
Back/traps/chest
Shoulder/triceps/biceps/neck

MUSCLES:

You need to prioritize the muscles that will give you the wide look and yoke look
For me: Neck, Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps, Back, Traps, lastly chest in that order and if u are not lazy add forearms at the end of arms sesions
With prioritize i mean to create the split with that muscles in mind with order of priority and giving them more volumen than others

EXERCISES:

You need to choose specific exercises to achieve the V look and to be wide as posible.

Be creative and rotate exercises and stick to the exercises that you FEEL THE MOST **THIS IS IMPORTANT** mind muscle connection is everything
You can do like only 2 exercises for a while and put crazy volume on it if those exercises are what u feel the most.

- BACK: Wide pull ups, wide pulldowns, rows, machine rows, etc but prioritize 2x pull volume over rows, you want a wide back but not that dense
- NECK: neck curls is the most important
- ARMS: you need to hit all the heads of the triceps and biceps - no specific exercise required
- SHOULDER - LATERAL RAISES -, all kind of variations you can imagine, seated, with inclined bench, standing, machines, cables, etc. Lateral raises have to be 50%-65% of your total shoulder workout.
- TRAPS - Shrugs are maybe the best one because mind muscle connection is easy on it
- CHEST: Upper chest is what we prioritize

VOLUME:

The volume should be high and raised progressively for newbies start by 10 weekly sets of every muscle and raise 1-2 sets per week to reach 20 sets.
If you want to chill out do 20 sets and 22-25 for arms/shoulders.

Here is the key, you can raise the weekly volume of shoulder/arms and neck to 30-40 weekly sets to get wide as fuck and maybe 25-30 to the back.
There is no limit tbh is all depends of your training experience, your caloric intake, rest(8hours sleep),healthy food, etc

On the other hand lower the chest volume to 15-18 and if you have other muscles that overpower the others do the same

INTENSITY:

Intesity should be high if you want to grow

I like to do a "heavy day" and a moderate day.
Heavy day i like to do 1 exercise of every muscle with low sets and low reps 6-8 and progress with it over time
Moderate day i like to use advanved techniques to reach total failure - for example heavy duty - tldr do normal reps almost to failure then do 5 eccentric then 5 partials -
You can use multiple techniques like rest pause, partials, eccentrics, lowering weight, etc

REPS:

If u are newbie the best is to stick to medium-high rep range like 10-20 for most of the exercises once you get experience you can choose different rep ranges, sometimes i like to do super high rep range to 45 reps with high tempo or do more heavy reps using 10 reps only, etc

LEGS:

This routine will create a imbalance between legs and body, keep it in mind. You need to train quads hard to not get that behind, also if you have shitty calves you will need to train them.
If your goal is to looksmax we care about health and skin, so introduce cycling HIIT 3x a week and fuck leg sessions, your legs will grow

SAMPLE OF RUTINE:

Using the 1st split

Day 1 Shoulder/triceps/chest/neck

Shoulder press 3x6-8 heavy
Lateral raises 4x6-8 heavy
Cable lateral raises 4x12 with 5 partials at the end
Dips for triceps 4x6-8
Long head triceps with machine 4x12
Tricesp pushdowns 4x12-15
Upper chest with dumbells 4x12
Push ups 4x15 with partials
Neck curls 8x15

Day 2 Back/traps/biceps/rear delts

Pull ups 3x6-8 heavy
Wide grip pulldowns 4x12
Machine row 4x15
Shrugs 4x6-8 heavy after that 5x15
Curl biceps barbell 3x 6-8 heavy
Incline seated dumbell biceps 4x10-12
Preacher curl 4x12
Facepulls 4x15-20

Day 3 Legs

1h HIIT cycling

or std leg training
Squats 4x10
Press quads machine 5x12
Quads machine 6x15
Hams machine 4x12
Calves 5x20

Day 4-5 repeat of day 1-2 but changing heavy exercies with moderate rep range and adding more partials at the end of the last 2 sets of every exercise u feel like doing it.
I also do sometimes supersets if i lack of time

THIS IS JUST A TEMPLATE ROUTINE, YOUR GOAL SHOULD BE TO CHOOSE EXERCISES THAT WORKS FOR YOU AND TO USE THE VOLUME YOU TOLERATE.

END
sorry if there is much gramma errors, im not english and i did this in 30min and i have no time to do it better, hope this help someone cheers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spergi, seanv, thecel and 1 other person
squat deadlift and bench press

People in this site post bodybuilders routines, powerlifter stuff,etc all useless if your goal is just to look GOOD. We are not going to compete jfl
The idea of this routine is to create the body that you want, if you like to have huuge chest go ahead and prioritize chest volume, etc ,
In this routine guide im going to give you tips to achieve the wide and V physique to look good with clothes.

SPLIT:

The split have to be something that you ENJOY so you can keep it in the long run and not quit the gym after the 2nd week because you have to squat deadlift and bench press every training.
The idea of creating your own splits is to prioritize the muscles you want first.
I recommend to rotate between splits and be creative

My favorite splits:

1)
Shoulder/triceps/chest/neck
Back/traps/biceps/rear delts
Legs/abs/neck
Shoulder/triceps/chest
Back/traps/biceps/neck

*Always do shoulder before chest, we want wide shoulders over good chest
-------------------------------------
2)
Back/traps/chest/neck
Shoulder/triceps/biceps
legs/abs/neck
Back/traps/chest
Shoulder/triceps/biceps/neck

MUSCLES:

You need to prioritize the muscles that will give you the wide look and yoke look
For me: Neck, Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps, Back, Traps, lastly chest in that order and if u are not lazy add forearms at the end of arms sesions
With prioritize i mean to create the split with that muscles in mind with order of priority and giving them more volumen than others

EXERCISES:

You need to choose specific exercises to achieve the V look and to be wide as posible.

Be creative and rotate exercises and stick to the exercises that you FEEL THE MOST **THIS IS IMPORTANT** mind muscle connection is everything
You can do like only 2 exercises for a while and put crazy volume on it if those exercises are what u feel the most.

- BACK: Wide pull ups, wide pulldowns, rows, machine rows, etc but prioritize 2x pull volume over rows, you want a wide back but not that dense
- NECK: neck curls is the most important
- ARMS: you need to hit all the heads of the triceps and biceps - no specific exercise required
- SHOULDER - LATERAL RAISES -, all kind of variations you can imagine, seated, with inclined bench, standing, machines, cables, etc. Lateral raises have to be 50%-65% of your total shoulder workout.
- TRAPS - Shrugs are maybe the best one because mind muscle connection is easy on it
- CHEST: Upper chest is what we prioritize

VOLUME:

The volume should be high and raised progressively for newbies start by 10 weekly sets of every muscle and raise 1-2 sets per week to reach 20 sets.
If you want to chill out do 20 sets and 22-25 for arms/shoulders.

Here is the key, you can raise the weekly volume of shoulder/arms and neck to 30-40 weekly sets to get wide as fuck and maybe 25-30 to the back.
There is no limit tbh is all depends of your training experience, your caloric intake, rest(8hours sleep),healthy food, etc

On the other hand lower the chest volume to 15-18 and if you have other muscles that overpower the others do the same

INTENSITY:

Intesity should be high if you want to grow

I like to do a "heavy day" and a moderate day.
Heavy day i like to do 1 exercise of every muscle with low sets and low reps 6-8 and progress with it over time
Moderate day i like to use advanved techniques to reach total failure - for example heavy duty - tldr do normal reps almost to failure then do 5 eccentric then 5 partials -
You can use multiple techniques like rest pause, partials, eccentrics, lowering weight, etc

REPS:

If u are newbie the best is to stick to medium-high rep range like 10-20 for most of the exercises once you get experience you can choose different rep ranges, sometimes i like to do super high rep range to 45 reps with high tempo or do more heavy reps using 10 reps only, etc

LEGS:

This routine will create a imbalance between legs and body, keep it in mind. You need to train quads hard to not get that behind, also if you have shitty calves you will need to train them.
If your goal is to looksmax we care about health and skin, so introduce cycling HIIT 3x a week and fuck leg sessions, your legs will grow

SAMPLE OF RUTINE:

Using the 1st split

Day 1 Shoulder/triceps/chest/neck

Shoulder press 3x6-8 heavy
Lateral raises 4x6-8 heavy
Cable lateral raises 4x12 with 5 partials at the end
Dips for triceps 4x6-8
Long head triceps with machine 4x12
Tricesp pushdowns 4x12-15
Upper chest with dumbells 4x12
Push ups 4x15 with partials
Neck curls 8x15

Day 2 Back/traps/biceps/rear delts

Pull ups 3x6-8 heavy
Wide grip pulldowns 4x12
Machine row 4x15
Shrugs 4x6-8 heavy after that 5x15
Curl biceps barbell 3x 6-8 heavy
Incline seated dumbell biceps 4x10-12
Preacher curl 4x12
Facepulls 4x15-20

Day 3 Legs

1h HIIT cycling

or std leg training
Squats 4x10
Press quads machine 5x12
Quads machine 6x15
Hams machine 4x12
Calves 5x20

Day 4-5 repeat of day 1-2 but changing heavy exercies with moderate rep range and adding more partials at the end of the last 2 sets of every exercise u feel like doing it.
I also do sometimes supersets if i lack of time

THIS IS JUST A TEMPLATE ROUTINE, YOUR GOAL SHOULD BE TO CHOOSE EXERCISES THAT WORKS FOR YOU AND TO USE THE VOLUME YOU TOLERATE.

END
sorry if there is much gramma errors, im not english and i did this in 30min and i have no time to do it better, hope this help someone cheers
Need moar