Upturned nose and exposed nostrils are ideal.

Nasolabial angle = upturned nose. You're a fucking retard. Ski slope nose = nasal bone projection. Upturned nose = nasal tip angle. Stop acting like you know shit. All your takes are absolutely wrong.
Jfl it should be clear from this thread I have no problems admitting I am wrong. Take out that dildo from yr ass

• +1
Reactions: bogii
He's just retarded, he's made that fact very obvious.
I'm way more informed on aesthetics than you. LARPer buying ranks so you can give the illusion that you know anything about looks.

I'm way more informed on aesthetics than you. LARPer buying ranks so you can give the illusion that you know anything about looks.
@PapiMew @Prettyboy @AscendingHero

Did I buy this or not :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Got damn, I knew you were retarded, but this is the final nail.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jfl it should be clear from this thread I have no problems admitting I am wrong. Take out that dildo from yr ass
You're not wrong, your thread is right. @Korea is the utter retard who doesn't know basic anatomy.

• JFL
You're not wrong, your thread is right. @Korea is the utter retard who doesn't know basic anatomy.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bobelbrah
@PapiMew @Prettyboy @AscendingHero

Did I buy this or not :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Got damn, I knew you were retarded, but this is the final nail.
"you we're retarded" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Nice edit lmfao.

You know nothing about looks. I've already educated your shitty takes on other threads. Way to tag ur teenager buddies who will back you up when you're clearly wrong thinking that upturned nose has anything to do with the bridge of your nose, fucking cretin.

I corrected my mistake.
You know nothing about looks. I've already educated your shitty takes on other threads. Way to tag ur teenager buddies who will back you up when you're clearly wrong thinking that upturned nose has anything to do with the bridge of your nose.

• JFL
Title, and Brad agrees.

View attachment 1697975

So, why do you want these traits? Simple. They go hand in hand with healthy growth of the maxilla. An upturned nose is the result of having ccw rotation of the maxilla and it contributes to exposing the nostrils. In combination with proper horizontal width of the maxilla, the soft tissue of the nose is further stretched, allowing for optimal amount of airflow. Examples below to showcase this.

This foid got MSE and JS. Observe the improvements to her nose due to the increased width of her maxilla and visualise how they go in hand with the improved breathing she necessarily has gotten as a result.

View attachment 1697982
This other foid who got JS with CCW: This pictures clearly shows that ccw rotation caused the nose to be more upturned. Although in this case, I concede that it might have been a tad bit too much for her particular nose.
View attachment 1697983

Some may therefore think hat you don’t want an upturned nose, as it is simply ugly. They might even point to some moger like Eriksen and say that his nose is a failo, due to looking too pigish.

View attachment 1697985

However, I would argue that his nostrils aren’t the failo here. Rather, it is simply a lack of definition and sharpness, probably due to bloat. Kortajarena has even more nostril exposure than Eriksen, but still looks sharp as hell.

View attachment 1697988

And in this pic, Eriksen shows that his nose looks perfect without the bloat.

View attachment 1697993

Simply put, this kind of nose is ideal. Makes you look well developed from a primal perspective, yet at the same time, they often make you look high class as well.

Pictures of some other mogers to prove the point:

Chico

View attachment 1697995

Cobain

View attachment 1697996

Madsen

View attachment 1697997

Let me know your thoughts.

@AscendingHero @SOS-Sonic @Korea
Great post to help me cope

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Screenshot 69

YoU bUy rAnKS. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL

You know nothing about looks. I've already educated your shitty takes on other threads. Way to tag ur teenager buddies who will back you up when you're clearly wrong thinking that upturned nose has anything to do with the bridge of your nose, fucking cretin.
who gives a shit if it means the nasolabial angle or nasal bridge, your take is high nasolabial angle = ideal or what is your take

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
My bad, sorry for doxxing you.

My "rebuttal" would be the first post in this thread idiot.
Yeah, an utterly embarrassing misunderstanding of anatomy. High nasolabial angle == upturned nose, retard.

Well, I used the wrong terminology, hopefully this won't make you rope
No you didn't, yours is right. Upturned nose and high nasolabial angle are the same exact thing. @Korea is a dunning kruger.

• JFL
Yeah, an utterly embarrassing misunderstanding of anatomy. High nasolabial angle == upturned nose, retard.
I'm curious if you've ever had your IQ professionally assessed.

I'm curios if you've ever had your IQ professionally assessed.
Yes. You're the dunning kruger here when you know absolutely nothing and respond with ad hominem like the utter retard you are.

"muh upturned nose and high nasolabial angle are different things brah :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" - your retarded ass

Yes. You're the dunning kruger here when you know absolutely nothing and respond with ad hominem like the utter retard you are.

"muh upturned nose and high nasolabial angle are different things brah :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" - your retarded ass

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and bogii
Yep, keep responding with memes like every other dunning kruger teenager on here who's getting btfo'd by me. Stay out of threads with your misinformation retard.

• JFL
who gives a shit if it means the nasolabial angle or nasal bridge, your take is high nasolabial angle = ideal or what is your take

elab pls im genuinely curious what nasolabial angle is ideal, who cares if nasiolabial angle = upturned nose or upturned nose = ski sloped nasal bridge

elab pls im genuinely curious what nasolabial angle is ideal, who cares if nasiolabial angle = upturned nose or upturned nose = ski sloped nasal bridge
Ask google, not him(or me for that matter jfl)

• JFL
who cares if nasiolabial angle = upturned nose or upturned nose = ski sloped nasal bridge
I care. It's confusing basic terminology and highly misleading. Just look at @Korea having nothing to say aside from posting a picture while getting utterly destroyed by someone who knows basic anatomy. The utter state of this forum when 14 year olds act like they have the slightest clue what they're talking about.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Korea, gamma and bogii
I care. It's confusing basic terminology and highly misleading. Just look at @Korea having nothing to say aside from posting a picture while getting utterly destroyed by someone who knows basic anatomy. The utter state of this forum when 14 year olds act like they have the slightest clue what they're talking about.
it's like who has the bigger dick fight, ego vs ego.
who cares just make some high iq threads about noses if you are what you say you are?

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Korea

• JFL
it's like who has the bigger dick fight, ego vs ego.
who cares just make some high iq threads about noses if you are what you say you are?
It's not ego vs. ego.

I'm right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bobelbrah and bogii
Upturned nose on female = Angel Skull.
Upturned nose on male = Gay.

It is not Rocket Science.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, randomvanish and 2 others
It's not ego vs. ego.

I'm right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're not right. Nose bridge has nothing to do with the nose tip. You've yet to provide an actual rebuttal aside from a picture of a pitbull thinking you're witty when in reality you're just a retarded teenager without an actual response.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
And wtf is exposed nostrils? :ROFLMAO:
From front the nose ideology is simple - slim, small and straight.

You're not right. Nose bridge has nothing to do with the nose tip. You've yet to provide an actual rebuttal aside from a picture of a pitbull thinking you're witty when in reality you're just a retarded teenager without an actual response.

• JFL
And wtf is exposed nostrils? :ROFLMAO:
From front the nose ideology is simple - slim, small and straight.

this is ideal nasolabial angle as @LooksOverAll states

• JFL
Answer him nose bridge vs tip
He doesn't know. He's a retarded teenager just like all the other virgins with stacies as their avi. Nasolabial angle is literally your nasal tip angle. High nasal tip = upturned nose. Not that hard. The kiddo thinks nasal bridge has anything to do with it.

Answer him nose bridge vs tip
He doesn't know. He's a retarded teenager just like all the other virgins with stacies as their avi. Nasolabial angle is literally your nasal tip angle. High nasal tip = upturned nose. Not that hard. The kiddo thinks nasal bridge has anything to do with it.
That is literally in the FIRST REPLY IN THE THREAD.

• +1
He doesn't know. He's a retarded teenager just like all the other virgins with stacies as their avi.
You tell me then what’s the ideal bridge and tip

• +1
OP is a retard, along with you. You have no aesthetic eye. Upturned nose is ideal af.
@LooksOverAll you still didn't show what the perfect nasolabial angle + bridge should look like

• JFL
@LooksOverAll you still didn't show what the perfect nasolabial angle + bridge should look like
He already tried and ended up proving my point.

What a dumbass.

• JFL
No it doesn't. He's a masc coper. Every IG male model has an upturned nose. Everyone in that post descended hard af. Male gaze at its finest.
which one looks better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
You tell me then what’s the ideal bridge and tip
Ideal is a masculine bridge and a feminine upturned tip ie. Chico, Brad Pitt, etc. This is fucking water. @Korea is a coping ethnic teenager who doesn't know terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, beau and Deleted member 16371
He already tried and ended up proving my point.

What a dumbass.
I didn't prove your point. You're the retard who thinks that an upturned tip and high nasolabial angle are somehow separate. The state of this forum :feelsuhh:.

harmony is all that matters

Pitt has a high nasolabial, which isn't a falio, his nose isn't upturned.
Nasolabial Angle is the angle your anterior nasal spine makes the the upper lips.

105 - 120 deg is favorable in men.

And upturn nose is characterized by a ski slope nasal bridge, causing the upturn.
View attachment 1698066

vs Brad Pitt.
View attachment 1698068

Ideal is a masculine bridge and a feminine upturned tip ie. Chico, Brad Pitt, etc. This is fucking water. @Korea is a coping ethnic teenager who doesn't know terminology.
Reading isn't your strong suit. You are literally agreeing with me, but too damn stupid to realize it.

Reading isn't your strong suit. You are literally agreeing with me, but too damn stupid to realize it.
No I'm not. You said an upturned nose is characterized by a ski slope nose, which it's not.

• JFL
I didn't prove your point. You're the retard who thinks that an upturned tip and high nasolabial angle are somehow separate. The state of this forum :feelsuhh:.
They are because an upturned nose is determined by the nasal bridge, not the tio.

They're separate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371