Upturned nose and exposed nostrils are ideal.

They are because an upturned nose is determined by the nasal bridge, not the tio.

They're separate.
No it's not you utter retard. In what universe can your nasal bridge be upturned? It's all determined by the nasolabial angle. Fucking uninformed teenager. How old are you?

there is no argument to be made here jfl the straight masc nose looks so much better, u even fucked his chin up and it still looks better
Not like the entire skull is modified :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Male gaze at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Now I know you're stupid.
It's called nasal bone projection. Your nasal bone can't be upturned. When surgeons refer to an upturned tip, they are referring to the nasolabial angle, retard.

It's funny how the teenagers on this forum refuse to reveal their age.

Not like the entire skull is modified :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Male gaze at its finest.
Indeed river phoenix has an ideal nose. High appeal pretty boy at an ideal 5'9-5'10 height for proportionate development.

He has higher appeal than his brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bogii
"muh upturned nose is a death sentence" - coping ethnic teenager @Korea
Male gaze says Joaquin Phoenix mogs, but women were putting river on the same level as Depp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Male gaze says Joaquin Phoenix mogs, but women were putting river on the same level as Depp.
Joaquin Phoenix was casted to be an incel joker who goes ER and every girl left the theatre with utter disgust and 0 empathy for him. If River Phoenix was Joker they would all feel sympathetic for him and make edits of him on TikTok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Hikicel69, Lmao and 2 others
I literally said nasal bone projection you utter retard.
you must be one of the most hated users on here, idk how your post rep ratio is possible, maybe you have some high iq posts on here but your character is the shittiest I've seen on here, even @BearBoy is better than you

you must be one of the most hated users on here, idk how your post rep ratio is possible, maybe you have some high iq posts on here but your character is the shittiest I've seen on here, even @BearBoy is better than you
Because I'm one of the most informed users on here who has no patience for the recent infestation of dunning kruger 14 year olds on here spreading disinformation.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
If River Phoenix was Joker they would all feel sympathetic for him and make edits of him on TikTok.
Not just that his proportions would give him a great body

In comparison to his brother Joaquin who has the ugly downturned nose, dark hair.

• +1
Because I'm one of the most informed users on here who has no patience for the recent infestation of dunning kruger 14 year olds on here spreading disinformation.
what gives you the assumption that I'm 14 years old?

you're literally discussing like a 14 year old because some misconception about the definition of an upturned nose cmon bruh

Another brutal pill that youve claimed and is true is the blue eye color pill. River Phoenix had a blue eye color

That pic was one of the worst example from that thread. This was an improvement imo

genuinely i dontt hink this gives anymore sex appeal at all

• +1
genuinely i dontt hink this gives anymore sex appeal at all
Let the ethnics on here cope with their "masc" bulbous ogre noses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hikicel69, beau and 2 others
the left looks way better
you are coping because you also have a high nasolabial angle bro, how can you say that the left looks better:lul:

what gives you the assumption that I'm 14 years old?

you're literally discussing like a 14 year old because some misconception about the definition of an upturned nose cmon bruh
I never said you :feelsuhh:.

you are coping because you also have a high nasolabial angle bro, how can you say that the left looks better:lul:
I don't. I have a downturned ethnic ogre nose. I'm just not a retard who wants to spread my self preserving copes like the other ethnics here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: beau, volcelfatcel and bogii
I don't. I have a downturned ethnic ogre nose. I'm just not a retard who wants to spread my self preserving copes like the other ethnics here.
who said you? I mean @dfucclife

"Over for him, doesn't have downturned unaesthetic ogre nose that is common in tallcels and has blue eyes which arent as dominant as brown eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 7725
btw no one says downturned bulbous nose is ideal? just be in the normal range and high nasion + straight nose bridge + good front view??

btw no one says downturned bulbous nose is ideal? just be in the normal range and high nasion + straight nose bridge + good front view??
I never said downturned bulbous nose is ideal. Another retard with 0 reading comprehension confirmed.

• Ugh..
Reactions: bogii
I never said downturned bulbous nose is ideal. Another retard with 0 reading comprehension confirmed.
you're the biggest retard on here, get your ski sloped nose and pig nose then if you're so into them.

no one is coping with their bulbous nose you idiot

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
you're the biggest retard on here, get your ski sloped nose and pig nose then if you're so into them.

no one is coping with their bulbous nose you idiot

I never said I want a ski sloped pig nose you utter retard. I said that having an upturned nose is ideal.

They are because an upturned nose is determined by the nasal bridge, not the tio.
No
An upturned nose is nose with a tip that is angled upwards and makes the nostrils more visible from a frontal view.

This is best determined and measured using the
Nasal Base Inclination
Screenshot from 2021 02 11 22 14 19

The intersection of a line through the
most anterior and posterior edges of the nostril with a true
vertical line through subnasale. Some authorities refer to
this measurement as the ‘nasolabial angle ’or ‘columella
inclination’, both of which are inaccurate as the upper lip
and columella are not involved in the measurement.
Normal values are:
• Male: 90 – 95 °.
• Female: 95 – 105 °
IMG 20201105 005049 848

Capturenbm

Capturenbf

What influences the nasal base inclination?
1608850160522 1

As you can see the direction of the anterior nasal spine influences the nasal base inclination.

And an upturned nose is preferable for females not males.

Essentials of Facial Growth, by Enlow & Hans
The tip of the male nose is often
more pointed and has a greater tendency to turn downward, and the some-
what more rounded female nose often tips upward.
The external nares in
the female are more often visible in a face-on view for this reason.

@bogii
@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AscendingHero, Bobelbrah and 7 others
No
An upturned nose is nose with a tip that is angled upwards and makes the nostrils more visible from a frontal view.

This is best determined and measured using the
Nasal Base Inclination
View attachment 1698167
The intersection of a line through the
most anterior and posterior edges of the nostril with a true
vertical line through subnasale. Some authorities refer to
Normal values are:
• Male: 90 – 95 °.
• Female: 95 – 105 °
View attachment 1698170
View attachment 1698171
View attachment 1698172
What influences the nasal base inclination?
View attachment 1698176
As you can see the direction of the anterior nasal spine influences the nasal base inclination.

And an upturned nose is preferable for females not males.

Essentials of Facial Growth, by Enlow & Hans

@bogii
@LooksOverAll
It's most commonly called nasolabial angle. Every surgeon calls it that, even the one who did my rhinoplasty.

Those noses only fit chiseled male models with masc af bones (Bomer's nose is good though). 99% of men look best with a prettyboy upturned nose. Cavill and the GoT guy have dogshit ogre noses, literally their biggest flaws.

@Korea got BTFO'd by someone who he assumed was on his side.

Last edited:
I never said I want a ski sloped pig nose you utter retard. I said that having an upturned nose is ideal.
yea like @Korea already stated 105-120° nasolabial angle, why the last comment then? you're just in denial.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea

This is ideal pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
yea like @Korea already stated 105-120° nasolabial angle, why the last comment then? you're just in denial.
120 is fucking pig level. More like 95-105. Don't listen to anything that retarded child says.

It's called nasolabial angle. Basically how upturned your nose tip is. Every surgeon calls it that, even the one who did my rhinoplasty.
I know, I've heard surgeons refer to it as that too but they are technically incorrect.
Some authorities refer to

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bogii, beau and 1 other person
120 is fucking pig level. More like 95-105. Don't listen to anything that retarded child says.
yea but that's kinda in contrary what you said earlier, you were for more upturned noses, but I hope @Kingkellz settled the dispute now.

why can't we all be discussing on here without calling ourselves retard for no reason, just like normal non autistic people

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Bobelbrah
yea but that's kinda in contrary what you said earlier, you were for more upturned noses, but I hope @Kingkellz settled the dispute now.

why can't we all be discussing on here without calling ourselves retard for no reason, just like normal non autistic people
100-105 degrees === upturned you utter retard. Have you not taken math class in your middle school yet?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16371 and bogii
100-105 degrees === upturned you utter retard. Have you not taken math class in your middle school yet?
nah faggot i'm studying in college, I didnt

Another brutal pill that youve claimed and is true is the blue eye color pill. River Phoenix had a blue eye color
View attachment 1698162

meh im on the fence with the eye pill. I defiantly agree that A10 eyes are defiantly 1+ in PSL IF the eye shape follows with it. but i feel like a trash shape just ruins the look drastically.

Having a straight nose with a straight bridge and a somewhat straight tip will always be ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others