Upturned nose and exposed nostrils are ideal.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Title, and Brad agrees.

So, why do you want these traits? Simple. They go hand in hand with healthy growth of the maxilla. An upturned nose is the result of having ccw rotation of the maxilla and it contributes to exposing the nostrils. In combination with proper horizontal width of the maxilla, the soft tissue of the nose is further stretched, allowing for optimal amount of airflow. Examples below to showcase this.

This foid got MSE and JS. Observe the improvements to her nose due to the increased width of her maxilla and visualise how they go in hand with the improved breathing she necessarily has gotten as a result.

This other foid who got JS with CCW: This pictures clearly shows that ccw rotation caused the nose to be more upturned. Although in this case, I concede that it might have been a tad bit too much for her particular nose.

Some may therefore think hat you don’t want an upturned nose, as it is simply ugly. They might even point to some moger like Eriksen and say that his nose is a failo, due to looking too pigish.

However, I would argue that his nostrils aren’t the failo here. Rather, it is simply a lack of definition and sharpness, probably due to bloat. Kortajarena has even more nostril exposure than Eriksen, but still looks sharp as hell.

And in this pic, Eriksen shows that his nose looks perfect without the bloat.

Simply put, this kind of nose is ideal. Makes you look well developed from a primal perspective, yet at the same time, they often make you look high class as well.

Pictures of some other mogers to prove the point:

Chico

Cobain

Madsen

Let me know your thoughts.

@AscendingHero @SOS-Sonic @Korea

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, angelo, Deleted member and 15 others
An upturned nose is a death scentence lol.

You're confusing the nasolabial angle with an actual upturned nose.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Corleone, xanny and 17 others
nasolabial angle
you meant this OP.

that's why CCW bimax nose looks good but the upturned rhino looks like a failio.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Slob, Bobelbrah and 1 other person
Pitt has a high nasolabial, which isn't a falio, his nose isn't upturned.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person

you meant this OP.

that's why CCW bimax nose looks good but the upturned rhino looks like a failio.
Lol, maybe that's what I meant. What is the technical difference between the two?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Is "upturned nose" solely referring to the tip of the nose?

Lol, maybe that's what I meant. What is the technical difference between the two?
Nasolabial Angle is the angle your anterior nasal spine makes the the upper lips.

105 - 120 deg is favorable in men.

And upturn nose is characterized by a ski slope nasal bridge, causing the upturn.

vs Brad Pitt.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 5 others
Upturned nose on men looks shit and feminine from profile

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 17345, AscendingHero and 6 others

No it's not. You have the most shit takes ngl. Everyone tries so hard to spread their own self preserving copes no matter how wrong they are. Having "muh masc nose" is a fucking cope.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17291, beau and 1 other person
No it's not. You have the most shit takes ngl. Everyone tries so hard to spread their own self preserving copes no matter how wrong they are. Having "muh masc nose" is a fucking cope.
You're an idiot.

Even OP can admit I am right lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1851, Bobelbrah and 1 other person
Upturned nose on men looks shit and feminine from profile
Yes it does. I just had a greycel moment and confused nasolabial angle with upturned nose

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You're an idiot.

Even OP can admit I am right lol.
OP is a retard, along with you. You have no aesthetic eye. Upturned nose is ideal af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Bobelbrah and Korea
OP is a retard, along with you. You have no aesthetic eye. Upturned nose is ideal af.

Loud ass dog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Anterior nasal spine of maxilla   skull   lateral view with circle

with bimax this goes upward not the nasal bridge. rhino dealt with the bridge

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 16371 and Bobelbrah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Yes it does. I just had a greycel moment and confused nasolabial angle with upturned nose
I mean I agree with you Imo upturned nose means having an upturned tip, not the nasal bridge being ski slope shaped

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16834
@Korea @LooksOverAll @bogii
To be fair, I think there is some nuance to the topic. Some small amount of upturned nose work for some prettyboys. But in general, it is a failo for most people.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I mean I agree with you Imo upturned nose means having an upturned tip, not the nasal bridge being ski slope shaped
This. Ski slope is literally just a lack of nasal bone projection. Upturned tip is completely different. @Korea is an utter retard who doesn't know terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 17291 and StrangerDanger
@Korea @LooksOverAll @bogii
To be fair, I think there is some nuance to the topic. Some small amount of upturned nose work for some prettyboys. But in general, it is a failo for most people.
Not even close. Upturned nose works for most people. Masc noses only works for chiseled models, and even they would improve with better noses.

No it doesn't. He's a masc coper. Every IG male model has an upturned nose. Everyone in that post descended hard af. Male gaze at its finest.
I mean it depends on your features but most of the time masc nose mogs just look at this

2893394 1652995918724
IMG 20220520 000342

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729 and agoostis
Not even close. Upturned nose works for most people. Masc noses only works for chiseled models, and even they would improve with better noses.
Post an example.

Descends hard af. You're blinded by male gaze. Ask any girl who mogs and 99% will say left.
how is that descension? imo it gives the illusion of more forward growth and caucasoid id , no?

michael jackson mj GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Bobelbrah and randomvanish
Post an example.

Masc nose only fits chiseled male models with perfect features. 99% of male population looks best with a prettyboy nose.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 17291
how is that descension? imo it gives the illusion of more forward growth and caucasoid id , no?
Looks like shit. Descends hard af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and beau
That pic was one of the worst example from that thread. This was an improvement imo

Improved his chin and undereye support too. Shit example.

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart

Masc nose only fits chiseled male models with perfect features. 99% of male population looks best with a prettyboy nose.

"Korea doesn't know his terminology".

Proceeds to show examples of high nasolabials and NOT upturned noses.

Just rope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bobelbrah

At least half of these guys don't have the kind of upturned nose the others here condemn. How do you define upturned nose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
"Korea doesn't know his terminology".

Proceeds to show examples of high nasolabials and NOT upturned noses.

Just rope.
Nasolabial angle = upturned nose. You're a fucking retard. Ski slope nose = nasal bone projection. Upturned nose = nasal tip angle. Stop acting like you know shit. All your takes are absolutely wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Nasolabial angle = upturned nose. You're a fucking retard. Ski slope nose = nasal bone projection. Upturned nose = nasal tip angle. Stop acting like you know shit. All your takes are absolutely wrong.
You CANNOT be this stupid.

At least half of these guys don't have the kind of upturned nose the others here condemn. How do you define upturned nose?
Upturned nose = nasolabial angle. It has nothing to do with the bridge.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
You CANNOT be this stupid.
I'm not you fucking Dec 2021 cel. You're an utter cretin who doesn't know basic anatomy. Keep buying ranks so you can LARP as if you know any of the bullshit you say.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
He's just retarded, he's made that fact very obvious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and Bobelbrah
It's ideal for women because it gives a youthful piggy look that many Nordic and Slavic girls have.

For men its best to have down turned flaired nostrils like Jason Momoa or Paul Walker

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Kingkellz
he's a troll

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bobelbrah