Upturned nose and exposed nostrils are ideal.

meh im on the fence with the eye pill. I defiantly agree that A10 eyes are defiantly 1+ in PSL IF the eye shape follows with it. but i feel like a trash shape just ruins the look drastically.
I think it's just cherry on top
If you look good it doesn't really matter cause good looking ppl are rare
If you look bad it's over anyway

Maybe works for medium ugly as halo

@StrangerDanger domt post random ass pictures of me places it’s non-nt as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and bogii
@StrangerDanger thays literally the worst pic I ever took ever

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
show us some good ones then:feelshmm:
I have ones that don’t look retarded like that I was literally sticking my lips out like how Korea’s are normally

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
I think it's just cherry on top
If you look good it doesn't really matter cause good looking ppl are rare
If you look bad it's over anyway
View attachment 1698229

Maybe works for medium ugly as halo

his eye area has too many flaws but yeah better than brown

Nasolabial Angle is the angle your anterior nasal spine makes the the upper lips.

105 - 120 deg is favorable in men.

And upturn nose is characterized by a ski slope nasal bridge, causing the upturn.
View attachment 1698066

vs Brad Pitt.
View attachment 1698068
Basically this

I think prominent nasal bridges (too much locks in masculine) with a high ish is ideal for best of both worlds. Sharp noses also mog

I think this type of nose looks better when you're smiling too imo

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Korea
Basically this

I think prominent nasal bridges (too much locks in masculine) with a high ish is ideal for best of both worlds. Sharp noses also mog
What is "ish"?
I think this type of nose looks better when you're smiling too imo
The smiling part is a big reason as to why I want bimax with CCW rotation. Nose looks okay when I am neutral, but get goblin crooked when I smile jfl. CCW rotation would fix this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What is "ish"?
105 to 1250 degrees (past 107 is on the higher side)

anything more than 120 degrees and it's likely an upturned ski slope nose that usually forms a seamless S shape in relation to the forehead seen in females

The smiling part is a big reason as to why I want bimax with CCW rotation. Nose looks okay when I am neutral, but get goblin crooked when I smile jfl. CCW rotation would fix this.
Same but my shit is actually downturned cuz 404 anterior nasal spine

@alienmaxxer it's n2 or death for me tbh.

Or long term mewing:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Deleted member 16834
Having a straight nose with a straight bridge and a somewhat straight tip will always be ideal

Straight nasal bridge with a deep infra glabellar notch with prominent nasion and glabellas bossing with little to no bolbousity very sharp with a high ish nasolobial MOGS IMO

and a nasolobial a bit more parallel to the ground would be the hyper masc ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Korea and StrangerDanger
105 to 1250 degrees (past 107 is on the higher side)
:p Regardless of the typo, what does "ish" actually stand for?
Same but my shit is actually downturned cuz 404 anterior nasal spine

@alienmaxxer it's n2 or death for me tbh.

Or long term mewing:lul:
Let's cope-pray to Salludon as we wageslave our selfs into ascension :feelswah:

LMFAOO im so going to use this

@Korea you hit that cel with this jpeg 10x + LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
delete this shit , Gandys nose or death

Title, and Brad agrees.

View attachment 1697975

So, why do you want these traits? Simple. They go hand in hand with healthy growth of the maxilla. An upturned nose is the result of having ccw rotation of the maxilla and it contributes to exposing the nostrils. In combination with proper horizontal width of the maxilla, the soft tissue of the nose is further stretched, allowing for optimal amount of airflow. Examples below to showcase this.

This foid got MSE and JS. Observe the improvements to her nose due to the increased width of her maxilla and visualise how they go in hand with the improved breathing she necessarily has gotten as a result.

View attachment 1697982
This other foid who got JS with CCW: This pictures clearly shows that ccw rotation caused the nose to be more upturned. Although in this case, I concede that it might have been a tad bit too much for her particular nose.
View attachment 1697983

Some may therefore think hat you don’t want an upturned nose, as it is simply ugly. They might even point to some moger like Eriksen and say that his nose is a failo, due to looking too pigish.

View attachment 1697985

However, I would argue that his nostrils aren’t the failo here. Rather, it is simply a lack of definition and sharpness, probably due to bloat. Kortajarena has even more nostril exposure than Eriksen, but still looks sharp as hell.

View attachment 1697988

And in this pic, Eriksen shows that his nose looks perfect without the bloat.

View attachment 1697993

Simply put, this kind of nose is ideal. Makes you look well developed from a primal perspective, yet at the same time, they often make you look high class as well.

Pictures of some other mogers to prove the point:

Chico

View attachment 1697995

Cobain

View attachment 1697996

Madsen

View attachment 1697997

Let me know your thoughts.

@AscendingHero @SOS-Sonic @Korea
As someone with an upturned nose, it's all fun and games til someone says you look like ":^)"

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah

on me it looks shit and im currently saving for rhino to correct it

good thread and water :Comfy:

He's just retarded, he's made that fact very obvious.
Bro one question, if I get 7 degree ccw trimax, how big will my nose shape change?