⚠️URGENT GTFIH ADVICE NEEDED ASAP⚠️

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
In the somewhat near future I have a major major career decision to make.

Option 1: Make 100k BUT will not be sustainable long-term (past 40) and if i go this route, my experience will limit me to very few industries. However, i will be able to afford surgeries when im 24-27

option 2: make less money during prime years, sustainable for old age, but in the long term (35+) I will likely be making 150k+ comfortably. a drawback of this is that getting a job will be difficult and not guaranteed. I will be able to get surgeries later when im 28-30.

i do not plan to have kids, so that is out of the picture, i will also live in a medium cost of living state in america

@5.5psl
@thecel
@Maesthetics=King
@curlyheadjames
@flippasav

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, WanderingBurro, 5.5psl and 3 others
currently in college btw. this decision is approaching quickly

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Option 1 because long-term thinking is for boomers and life ends at 30.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Prince88, Lonenely sigma and 11 others
maybe 2 + try do something online wise or a side hustle

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Oxygen
Option 2 bro.

• Hmm...
i should add my ascension will cost like 50k-60k

• Woah
I don’t get why people are going for option 2. Make your own bro business and boast money don’t care about that useless stuff

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
What are you getting?

Vreck: Lower eyelid retraction + upper eyelid filler + graft to support soft tissue (lower eyelid)

Pagnoni/Ramieri: CCW trimax for objectively fucked maxilla and downgrowth + buccal fat removal + possible browridge implant

I need these surgeries to acsend. I have glaring failos that keep me at LTN/MTN and these are surgeries that would fix that.

This doesn't sound like 50-60k in 2023 but when I do get it, the price will increase which is why I overestimate

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Octavian_Augustus
Vreck: Lower eyelid retraction + upper eyelid filler + graft to support soft tissue (lower eyelid)

Pagnoni/Ramieri: CCW trimax for objectively fucked maxilla and downgrowth + buccal fat removal + possible browridge implant

I need these surgeries to acsend. I have glaring failos that keep me at LTN/MTN and these are surgeries that would fix that.

This doesn't sound like 50-60k in 2023 but when I do get it, the price will increase which is why I overestimate
Based.

In the somewhat near future I have a major major career decision to make.

Option 1: Make 100k BUT will not be sustainable long-term (past 40) and if i go this route, my experience will limit me to very few industries. However, i will be able to afford surgeries when im 24-27

option 2: make less money during prime years, sustainable for old age, but in the long term (35+) I will likely be making 150k+ comfortably. a drawback of this is that getting a job will be difficult and not guaranteed. I will be able to get surgeries later when im 28-30.

i do not plan to have kids, so that is out of the picture, i will also live in a medium cost of living state in america

@5.5psl
@thecel
@Maesthetics=King
@curlyheadjames
@flippasav
How about make 100k and give that money to animal shelters?

this is a choice you'll have to make

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and thecel
till 40 is pretty good I would say option 1 a lot is gonna happen in your life till then if you let it, especially with your ascension if it goes well